LI)Why me?

We succeeded in our mission. We caught the thieves and the police took them over. We wanted to help police officers more, so we are right now returning stolen stuff to their station. Currently it's 4 am, it took us some time to find them, and I was walking behind my friends laughing at them as Kai and Cole were showing who can carry more computers at once. It suited me because then I didn't have to carry anything. Did Kai forget Cole is the strongest ninja? I heard someone calling out my name and I stopped walking. I turned around, but no one was there. I continued walking, when someone pulled me back. Before I could scream, they put their hand over my face. They put a bag on my head and tied me up. I was thrown on the metal floor. I'd guess it's the floor of some truck. I heard a few more steps and the door was closed. The truck started moving.

I tried to remove the bag from my head with the wind, but someone noticed that and just grabbed my hands.
"I wouldn't even try doing that, sweetheart." I didn't recognize that voice. I was breathing heavily. Don't start to shake yn. You can get yourself out of this. It was scary to be ridden somewhere without vision or even the ability to move. After what seemed like hours to me of driving, we got somewhere. They pulled me out of the truck and carried me somewhere else. They put me down on the chair and tied me up to it. This time they tied my hands too, so I could control the wind. They removed the bag from my head. The light from the room blinded me for a second and then I could see again. I was in some old factory. Around me were two guys and one girl. The girl looked familiar to me, but I couldn't remember from where.
"Ah the master of wind." She said and I immediately recognized her voice. Her irritating loud voice.
"Ultra Violet!?" She changed her appearance totally. She wasn't wearing all purple anymore and she had her hair down. She also covered her tattoos. She still looked like someone else...

"Why did you change your look? It was, interesting?"
"After you winning and taking everything from me, us, I had to get a new look or I'll be in jail a very long time ago!" She said, coming over with her blade. She put it on my cheek. Don't show any emotions. The first rule of survival. "I had to wait for dust to get down before I could do anything, but here we are finally." She removed her blade, but she cut my cheek a little. I hissed.
"I still don't understand what's going on?"
"You took everything from me and you'll regret it!"
"And you took everything from me! I know how you feel. I have lost my friends and family. For a full week I thought they were dead."
"But they weren't! They got back! Don't compare us."
"Your friends aren't dead! They are all alive in the prison, where you should be too. You didn't lose anything. You lost a fucking fight that you shouldn't have won in the first place!"

"I lost more than that fucking fight. I lost my family. I lost my brother."
"I'm sure your brother's alive in some cell in prison," I said softly. I know how she feels. I lost Jay too.
"No he isn't! You fucking watched him die and you have done nothing!" She was screaming at me.
"I haven't killed anyone or watched anyone die!" I made a pause, "besides...." I looked at the floor.
"Besides who Yn!?" I looked at her.
"Noo.."
"Yes! He was my brother! And he'll get his revenge."

She walked behind me doing something. The two guys were still In front of me, so I couldn't really try anything.
"He wouldn't do this. He said sorry before he died. He realized that the whole fight was wrong and useless. He saw how much the city suffered from you bringing back Garmadon!" I heard a few glass test tubes got hit by each other.
"Please, my brother worked hard for this! He even got adopted by someone just so he could use that position to achieve his goal!" I sighed.
"Why me!? Haven't I suffered enough!? My two last boyfriends were on your team. Haven't I got hurt enough!?" I would never want any of my teammates this, but I need to know.
"First of all, no, no, you haven't suffered enough. You watched him dying and instead of stopping that, you let it happen!" She walked back in front of me. "And you being picked was an accident. We made that diversion, we gave some teenagers money so they would steal stuff from the police station. So, when you were done with your mission, we could take one of you without the rest noticing immediately. You were behind all of them so we took you. I mean I mostly wanted you or Lloyd, but getting Lloyd is hard, so, I'm glad you're the one."
"So me being the slowest is the reason I'm suffering?" I asked and she nodded with a smile.