XI)Get rid of this easily

Kai stormed in. He was looking around, trying to spot me. When he did, he came running to me.
"Are you okay?" He was worried seeing me holding my stomach crouched down
"Yeah, yeah I'm just out of breath." I said so he wouldn't ask more unnecessary questions. He helped me get up.

Morro was slowly walking towards us.
"Oh, so you had a back-up plan. That's... sweet." He did something. He is being too happy for someone who doesn't have a realm crys... No, no, no no no no. I put my hand in my pocket, but it was empty. I was looking at my hand like it would magically appear in it. I looked back at Morro. He was smiling.
"With what are you going to black mail me now, darling?" He said while twirling realm crystal around his fingers. Kai shook his head in shock.
"Darling?" He said and raised his eyebrows. I looked at him. Shit! Why did he have to call me that In front of Kai?
"I'll explain later." I looked back at Morro,
"You tricked me!"
"But darling, I really didn't want to kill you, so that was the only option."

I was so angry. I started running towards him with daggers, while he was blasting energy balls at me. Kai was so confused about what was going on but he followed my lead, running towards Morro with his sword. We were trying our best to dodge them all but some of them scratched us. Our gi's are now torn in some places. We were close to him, so now he had to take out his swords. It was 2 against 1, but he was still better. He could still use his powers, which made him better than us. I was using mine too, but it was hard to hit Morro and not Kai.

I made a strong wind and sent it to Morro, but he moved out of the way, so it hit Kai. He flew away and hit the wall and fell down. Shit Kai! I ran over to him. I was holding him to see if he was okay. He's eyes were closed, but he was still breathing. Okay, okay, he is still breathing. He is alive. You can calm down now. I was scared for Kai so I automatically started tearing up. I looked at Morro, who was smiling.
"I told you so. You don't stand a chance." My vision blurred from tears. I can't do this anymore. He turned away and started walking towards the exit. I looked at him and then at Kai, who was slowly opening his eyes. They'll need Lloyd more...

"Wait!" He turned slowly and I stood up, leaving Kai to lie down. Tears were coming down my cheeks, but my voice was the same. "I have an offer for you..." He raised an eyebrow.
"What possible could you offer me, darling?" He will never stop with that.
"Like you said, Lloyd is getting weaker, so are his powers and, as I can see, they're not listening to you, because you're not the master of energy," he was listening carefully. He is interested that's good, "but I'm master of wind so are so that mean my powers would actually listen to you, plus i'm not weak like Lloyd right now..." He understood where I was going with this so did Kai.

"Yn noo." I didn't listen to him. For Morro, all of this was really funny. He was walking towards me.
"So you want to take the place of Lloyd as my new host?" I sighed. If we, actually they, can't have realm crystal, at least they can have Lloyd,
"Yes." He nodded.
"Okay." And with that, he flew from Lloyd's body.

Lloyd felt on the floor so Kai and I ran over to him to help him. He was unconscious but he was breathing heavily, but he was still breathing. That's important. Kai got on his knees and hugged him while I was standing by them. I looked up and Morro was standing a couple of meters away. He was waiting.
"Kai, please listen," he looked at me, but he was still hugging Lloyd, "tell Jay I'll be okay and that he doesn't need to worry about me. I can look out for myself, and tell Cole to take care of him for me, okay?" Kai nodded. Tears were forming in his eyes. I don't know if they were for me or for getting Lloyd back, but it still made me sad. I had to put myself tougher. Everything is going to be fine. They have Lloyd, they'll end all of this mess. "Now go. You don't have enough time to get out of here." Kai put Lloyd on his shoulder and started running towards the exit.

I wiped of my tears and turned over to look at Morro. Now I can see what he really looks like. He was taller than me, about 190 cm. He has longer black hair that he put in a bun and one single strand colored green. He had dark brown eyes, so they looked black and had dark circles under them. He was glowing green like a ghost does. He was wearing a green and black gi that was torn in some places. He was floating a few centimeters above the floor. Fuck, he's hot.

"Are you ready darling?" He said and, without my answer, stormed at me. I closed my eyes. Like that could save me. I felt him taking control over my body and then blank.

No one's POV:

Kai and, now conscious, Lloyd were swimming through the water fast, trying as fast as they could to get to the fresh air. It took them longer than it should have because of their tiredness and Kai's inability to swim. When they felt fresh air above the sea in their lungs, they used airjitzu to get on the bounty. They felt on deck and just continued lying there until the ninjas gathered around them.

Nya took Kai's hand and helped him to get up while Zane did the same thing to Lloyd. Zane and Nya were adhering them to stay on their feet. Everyone waited for a couple more seconds and then Jay, who was leaning on Cole because of a broken leg, first broke the silence.
"Where's YN!?" He was looking at Lloyd, already guessing what had happened, but hoping it wasn't true. Lloyd turned his head away, not being able to tell Jay what his sister had done for him. Jay looked at Kai waiting for an answer. Kai looked down and started talking.
"We were fighting Morro and he was winning... He had realm crystal and Lloyd... So when I felt down, she made a deal with him, knowing that we didn't stand a chance."

Jay didn't want to believe that his sister was with that guy that they couldn't beat for a long time now. His eyes were burning, so tears filled his eyes. Cole hugged him tight, trying to take all the sadness from his boyfriend's body.
"She also told me to tell you that she'll be okay and that you don't need to worry about her because she can do it for herself." Kai added. Everyone was looking at Jay.
"I'm not worrying about her... I'm worrying about Morro when we all get there with our powers back and ready to beat him to death." No one believed Jay about not being worried about YN, but they got to their work so they can soon go and help YN.
"Are you going to be okay?" Cole was looking right at Jay's eyes. He nodded "Like she said

I'm not getting rid of her this easily."

(Sooo in this chapter I decided to make another pov. They're mostly going to be YN's or Morro's, but sometimes no one's. Because I think it's best to stick up with the main characters and their povs, so I'll use no one's pov rather then some else's from team. 🥹)