XX)I can't sleep

20🎉

I couldn't sleep. The couple next to me had been asleep for the past few hours. I was rolling in bed trying to get some sleep, but I just couldn't get my mind of yn. Does she really think that? Is she that angry at me? I can't believe I have fallen in love and that someone will never love me back. But also I can't see what she sees in that guy!? I don't understand how he is better than me. I mean he didn't threaten her or possess her or almost kill her or betrayed her... What is wrong with me!? She'll never be with me. I have to get up or I'm going to kill myself by overthinking. I got out of the bedroom and went towards the kitchen to get some water.

Lights were on so I'm guessing another ninja had the same idea. It must be Cole. How could I forget that he loves to eat cake alone at night.
I walked in and he looked at me confused, but confusion turned into anger.
"So you're here?! Where the fuck are you sleeping then?"
"Of course I'm here. I don't have anywhere else to go. I'm sleeping in Kais and Lloyds room. Why do you need to know?"
"Yn was worried she thought you ran away because of her." He was angry, but I didn't pay attention. I was taking the glass and purring the water in it.
"I just didn't want to see her today anymore." I drank my water and tried to leave,but he blocked my way with his arm. I looked at him angrily.

"She told us what happened there." Of course she did. I wasn't looking at him, so he might have thought that I didn't care what he had to say, but he continued. "Morro listen, she doesn't see that you're in love with her. For me and Jay it was obvious, but she thinks that you're only trying to get her to feel small and weak. She's not realizing that you're actually jealous and that you care about her and that's why you're acting like a jerk. She said that to you so you would feel like she felt. If she gets hurt, she tries to do the same to the person who did that to her." I hurt her by what I said? I never wanted that. I just wanted her to see that prince like I saw him. "So if you want to make up things between you two you should really talk with her about..." I looked at him.

"Why does everyone want me to do something about it," I said, annoyed. "She really likes that guy and I'm not going to hurt her anymore. She doesn't like me and she never will after what I have done, there's no point. Like I said to the other couple, if she's happy, I'm happy too."
"Morro, I was in the same situation as you. I know you're not happy..." He lowered his hand so I took a stap into the hall.
"But she is, isn't she? And as long as I don't cause her any pain, I'm happy to. The only thing that I'll try to do is make up things between us so I can sleep in my bed and don't have to avoid her." I said and left. I was going towards the bedroom but I just wasn't feeling like sleeping so I went over to the deck to have some fresh air.

Yn's POV:

I can't sleep. What if he's in danger and it's my fault. I never wanted this. I just... he makes me feel small all the time and I just wanted to pay him back. And because of me being dumb, he is not here. Ugh.
Someone was knocking quietly. I got up and opened the door. It was Cole.

"Yn you should be asleep."
"I can't sleep. Why are you here?"
"I just came here to say that you don't need to worry about Morro. He's alright." Really? I smiled.
"Really, how do you know that?"
"I talked to him a few minutes ago in the kitchen. He's here but he's sleeping in Lloyd's and Kai's bedroom."
"I should go talk with him", I tried to pass by Cole, but he didn't let me.
"Yn, maybe not today. He is not really in the mood for talking. And knowing you two you'll just get in a much bigger quarrel", he said. Oh my god. He'll never speak with me. He's so angry he'll switch rooms with someone. He'll maybe even leave the team...
"Is he that angry at me?" Cole saw sadness on my face, so he tried to soften the story.
"No, don't worry", he smiled.  "He is just... I don't know exactly, but he said that he'll talk to you tomorrow. He just needs to have time off." I can wait until tomorrow.
"Okay."
"Good night. Go to sleep!" He said and headed towards his bedroom. I closed the door and went back to bed. Now that I know he's okay, I can get some sleep.

Morro's POV:

I was lying in the middle of the deck as I was looking at the stars. I closed my eyes so I could enjoy the summer wind that was blowing. I loved doing this when I was alive. In cursem relim there's no such thing as summer wind or any kind of wind except the one that I make. Being able to feel it again was magical.

"Hey", shit. I quickly got up and saw white on.. Zane standing behind me. My heart skipped a beat.
"Does anyone here sleep?"
"I'm a nindroid. I don't have to sleep", I rolled my eyes and lay back down. He didn't go away and his presence was starting to irritate me.

"What do you want?" I opened one of my eyes.
"Yn told me what happened", I got up. Should I tell her not to post it on the news!? Because, with speed she was going everyone in Ninjago would find out about it by the morning.
"Oh my fucking god is there anyone on this ship that doesn't fucking know!? And what now? Are you too going to tell me how I should tell her about my feelings, and that I should talk to her to make things up?"
"No", I actually did not expect that. My face went from anger to confusion really quickly.
"No?" He wasn't looking at me, he was staring at the horizon.

"Take care of her", what is he mumbling? "I'm her best friend and I know she doesn't like to get any help because that way people will think she's weak. Although everyone needs help sometimes. She would never admit that to any of the four of us, but I think she would to you. She knows that all the rest of us are too afraid and worried about her. That's why she would never confide in us if she has a problem, but she would confide in you, because she thinks you hate her and only want the worst for her, which automatically means that if she has a problem, you wouldn't forbid her from going on a mission or something like that, but I can't say help her, but let's say lead her on the right path.  So please be there for her when she needs you." I was looking at him in shock. I never expected any of them to trust me this much. They really shouldn't... If she's like that, even with her brother, what makes me different? But I'll do anything for her.

"Of course", I looked over the horizon too and saw the sun rising. It was  beautiful, the sky being different colors and the sun now illuminating the deck and the mountains around us. Zane left as he came. Quietly, without a word.

I should go and talk with her. I just hope that Cole is right and she doesn't know about my feelings or else this will be very hard.