XVIII)Jealousy

(Just to be clear, Harumi is adopted, like in the show, but idk how to put it in here. I mean everyone in the team knows that, but, like he never told them himself, so yeah.)

*After 3 days*

Morro's POV:

We were standing In front of the palace. It was huge and by Yn it was beautiful. I really didn't see the beauty of it, but sure. When I say we, I mean the blue one, the black one, Yn and Me. I should really learn their names... It was a pretty little job so we didn't need all of the ninjas. I didn't really want to come, but they made me as I should start with something easy so they could see if I could behave. Their words, not mine.

Yn was smiling all the way to here. I was really confused by her action, so I asked the couple what was with her.
"She had a huge crush on this guy when we were younger." But she doesn't have it now? Righ? Either way it does not concern me. We walked in the throne room, where the Queen and King were waiting for us. The others bowed. I didn't plan to, but they made me. The blue one was introducing us to the royals and telling them what an honor it is to be here. I rolled my eyes. This is so annoying, at least the prince isn't here. Speaking of the devil.

Yn's POV:

I started to get worried that he wouldn't come, but he did. He had blue hair and bright blue eyes. He was perfect in every kind of way. I did see him on posters and TV, but seeing him in person I saw new kind of beauty on him.
"I'm sorry I'm late," he said and stood besides his parents. Oh my god! I can't believe this is happening.
"This is our son Harumi, as you can see, he's almost always late," the Queen said and gave Harumi a sharp look. He looked at the floor.
"You'll protect him today at the parade," King added. All four of us were confused.
"Just him? Not you two, your Majesty?" Jay asked.
"No, me and my wife will stay here. We didn't want to go there, but our son insisted on going, so we had to hire a bodyguards for his safety. Thank you." He said and left the room with his wife.

"My name is Harumi, as you know by now, but I don't know your names, I mean I do, but still could you tell me them."
"Of course my prince," Cole said," I'm Cole, master of earth, that's Jay, master of lightning. Next to him is Yn and the last one's Morro, master of the wind." Harumi nodded.
He walked In front of us and took a good look at everyone. I was smiling when he approached me.
"You're a girl?" A smile went off my face. "How can you protect me?" He asked me dead serious. What did he just say!?
"I don't understand why I wouldn't be able to protect you and the rest of them would." I said annoyed. He smiled. Why is he smiling? Is this funny to him?
"I'm just kidding, I know who you are. Yn the master of the wind. You literally sacrificed yourself for them. It's nice to finally meet you." He held out his hand for me to shake it. And I took it. I smiled.

"Thank you Majesty, but I'm no longer master of wind."
"Oh, please, without that Majesty, call me Rumi, and what do you mean no longer?"
"I lost them fighting... one of our enemies." I really didn't want to pull Morro in to this. I forgave him, so why would I still make him feel bad about it?
"I'm sorry to hear that, you probably get this a lot but you're so my favorite. The grey ninja." He swung his hand through the air while saying that.
"Thank you. I actually get just you're too weak, leave the team, you're slowing them down etc. It's nice to hear that someone actually supports me." I smiled.
"You have a beautiful smile, you know that?" It's like my dream coming true. I could easily pass out right now.
"Thank you Majesty."
"Rumi!"
"Yeah, sorry, Rumi." I blushed.

Morro's POV:

What is he doing?! Is he flirting with her?! Why is she blushing!? I looked over to her brother. He was looking at them and smiling while the black one was telling him something. Why is he smiling!? It's his sister! Shouldn't he be the one to stop this!? If he's not doing that, I will. I pulled Yn by the arm and stood in front of him.
"Shouldn't we get going, your Majesty, you probably don't want to be late." I tried being calm and nice as possible. He frowned at me and raised an eyebrow.
"Aren't you the bad guy?" He looked at Jay? Yeah Jay, and pointed at me. "Why is he here then? I don't want a villain to protect me." He said with arrogance.
"People change read books." I said, angry now. I don't like him. I don't know if it is because of his arrogant personality or what, but I just don't like him.
"How dare you speak with me like that!?" he said. You mean as you deserve? I was ready to fight him but yn pushed me aside and gave me a threatening look.
"I'm sorry he is new in this whole being good guy. But we should really get going, Rumi." He smiled again and I rolled my eyes. For how long do you go to prison if you kill a prince?

We headed off to the parade.
"Sorry to bother you, your Majesty, but aren't you trained to fight? Why do you need bodyguards?" The blue one just had to say something, didn't he?
"Yes, I'm trained to protect myself, but just in case, my parents hired you guys. As I always say, we're rich AND we're hot; people want our money AND our bodies!"
"Maybe your money." I said quietly, but the black one heard me and started manically laughing. At least someone agrees with me.
"What are you laughing at?" Jay asked. We three were behind his MaJesTy HArUmi and Yn, so they couldn't really hear us as they were talking.

"Nothing." I said quickly.
"Someone's jealous," Cole said.
"Me?" I said confused. Why would I be jealous? They didn't bother to answer my question.
"Yeah I knew that, but why are you laughing about that? I'm confused." What did he know if there's nothing to be known?
"He said something like maybe your money was so funny coming out of him. I can't believe that I would ever see one of our enemies jealous." Cole started laughing again. Now Jay joined him. Oh god, can we just end this mission? I hate working in a team.

No one's POV:

The ninjas and the prince were seated in the front rows. Yn and Harumi were seated in the first row, while Jay Cole and Morro were seated in the next one, right behind them. Yn and Harumi were talking and laughing the whole time. Morro was getting visibly annoyed. Jay and Cole saw that too. They were just hoping nothing bad would happen while they were guarding the prince.

The parade ended and they headed back toward the castle. When they went in, Yn and Harumi were still talking and Harumi even gave her his number. Morro couldn't stand this anymore so he asked Jay if he could leave as it was the end of their mission and Jay let him go.

Yn's POV:

I was taking Rumi's number when Morro stormed out. I really should go after him.
"I'm sorry I have to see what it is with him." I excused myself and went after him.
I caught him out of the castle. In some dead end street.
"Wait." I grabbed his hand, but he immediately jerked it out of my grip.
"What is wrong with you!?" I was looking him straight in the eyes. He was angry, really angry.
"What do you mean what is wrong with me!?" He snapped at me like I was the reason why he was angry. "I had to go on this stupid mission and the only thing I have done is watch you and HiS MaJesTy flirt."
"We didn't flirt, we just talked." I said and blushed a little. Please please please don't notice.
"Oh please you're blushing right now!" He said, turning his back towards me. Why is he being such a jerk? I hate him because of this. If he has to ruin my day, I'll make sure his was worse than mine. I have to make him more angry, just how exac....

"Why do you even care!? Are you jealous?"