XL)The day the music died

40!?🎉

~Some time later~

Morro went into our room before me and, after I got in, I closed the door behind me.
"I can't believe you did it again!" I said, rubbing my face.
"He was flirting with you." He said and pointed somewhere.
"He was not!"
"He literally was being too nice!"
"That is his job! He is a fucking waiter! He was trying to get my order and a tip, Morro!"
"That's not a way to get a tip." He crossed his arms. I'm dating a fucking child.
"So every fucking male that talked to me was flirting with me!?" He stayed silent. I lowered my voice a little. "Morro, I have already talked to you about it. You can't scare any male that talks to me. I don't understand what is big of a deal?"
"I'm scared they're going to still you from me." That would be sweet to hear, if I didn't already heard it every time he does this.

"I know, you said it many times. But you have to trust me. They won't. You need to put some trust in me. I love you and no one can change that." He came over to me and grabbed the side of my arms.
"I do trust you. It's them I don't." I got out of his grip.
"They shouldn't be bothering you. If I say I'm never going to cheat on you, you should believe me and do that if I'm actually in danger and they don't want to stop, even though I said them many times. I'm your girlfriend, Morro, not them."
"But still..."
"But what!? I can't talk to the opposite gender anymore?" I calmed down again. "I'm sorry for yelling, but you need to understand that I don't want to go out with you, so you can spend time scaring away every male that looks my way. I don't want to go out and if I want to order or buy something, I have to see if they have women in that store that could serve me, so that a man wouldn't go home crying because a possessive customer scared him."
"Then they shouldn't be looking at you."
"Morro they literally aren't. They're literally just looking around. Anyway, how do you justify a Zane thing then?!"

"What Zane thing?"
"The other night we were talking in the kitchen and you literally threw me on your shoulder and pulled me out for no reason!"
"You two were alone and he's your best friend. There's no such thing as friends between male and female!"
"That's bullshit! So I should be thankful that my other friend are gay!? He has a fucking girlfriend and I have boyfriend. We both love them so much we won't cheat on them! And just for record, maybe you should watch over Lloyd he's bi, so is my brother, but I don't think you're that crazy."
"Yn you're mine and I want to keep it that way." He put his hand on my cheek. I smiled. I felt like a large amount of weight had been removed from me.
"I am yours Morro, but that's why you have to trust me. Like I trust you. You need to stop with that. Okay?" He didn't say anything. I grabbed his hand from my face. "Morro?" And the weight was back... "You can't even try!? Oh my god!" I said and swung my hands in the air. "Do you even trust me?"
"I do. I'm just scared because of the way we started..."

"What!?"
"You had me just because you confessed your feelings for me. I'm scared that if someone did that to you, you would do the same."
"I can't believe what you're saying. I love you Morro. I told you that many times and you think I'll leave you for another man!?" My eyes started watering. We have had this fight many, many times now, but he never confessed this. After every that fight I thought he'd stop, he'd try to be nice and we would have a great time going out. Every time I was wrong. Every. Fucking. Time. I can't believe that he doesn't trust me about that, he literally was the one who broke up with his girlfriend. Shouldn't I be worried!?

Morro's POV:

I looked away. She's crying and I made her cry like always. What is wrong with me!?

Yn's pov:

"I think we should take a break" I said and immediately felt like someone was choking me. The hot tears were running down my face.
"What!?" He looked at me in shock. I stopped looking at him.
"We have this fight over and over again and I think it's for the best for us to make a pause from each other."
"You don't mean that."
"I have thought about it a few times now. I always thought it wasn't a good reason for a break, but after finding out you don't trust me, I think we need it."
"Yn we can't have s break..." He tried to hug me. I didn't let him. I looked at him and he was somewhere in disbelief. It's for the best.
"Morro, it's for the best. You're jealous and don't trust me. You need to work on that. I need to understand your jealousy at some level. It's better for us to work on that problems without each other." I said and went towards the door. I stopped and turned around. "I hate to point out how many times I have said that I love you through these fights and you didn't mention it once, but that's fine. I understand that you don't like expressing your feelings and that's okay, but you stopped calling me darling. Every time I hear you say that word my heart warms up a little and you not using it anymore scares me for some reason." I grabbed the door knob.