XXXII)Who the hell cares?PARTEY!

No one's POV:

It was 9 pm and everyone was ready for the party. Girls are all dressed up in their new dresses and with their hair done. Nya bought a dark blue dress with red flowers on the edges, her dress was a little below her knees and was a balerina type of dress. Pixal had a long silver thigh dress that she didn't really like, but yn and Nya made her bought it because she looked amazing at it. Yn was wearing a dark green dress which had a corset top and from stomach down was spreading. They all had curled their hair, but in different ways. Yn had her hair down and had soft curls. Pixal had a bun but she let a few hair out and curled them so she looked classy. Nya had a ponytail with curled hair. Boys being boys, they put on a shirt and pair of jeans. The party was held on the bounty's deck so pretty much everyone was there except two people. (ZANE WAS AMAZED BY PIXAL.)

Yn's POV:

"Where's Morro?" I asked Kai who was passing me, going inside.
"He went to get Brittany." Great.
"Can I get a drink without them?" I asked Cole. He organized this party. Usually we all participate, but with him being boyfriend of a birthday boy he just had to do it all. "It's your party you can do whatever you want." I smiled.
"Don't you dare get drunk." Jay shouted as I was going towards the table with drinks and snacks.
"Sure." I poured a glass of red wine and took a sip. I went over to Jay and Cole. Three of us were only one here. Where is everyone?
"Yn, Jay!" Me and Jay turned around and saw Lloyd, Kai and Zane caring two presents. They got closer and gave us our presents.
"Guys, you really shouldn't have a birthday party is enough." I gave my glass to Kai so I could open it.
"Speak for yourself", I said unwrapping a box that they gave me. I opened the toph and saw a vintage Gucci watch. Whaat.
"Oh my god. I can not believe this, it's amazing." I put it on. " I always wanted one but never saved enough money for it. How did you know I literally didn't tell a soul about it?" I looked at them.
"Morro knew." Zane spoke up. I looked back at the watch. Of course he did.
"And thank goodness for that, otherwise you wouldn't get a present." Kai said.
"We already knew what to buy Jay," Lloyd said. Jay unwrapped his present and pulled out a blue watch. He really needed a new one but he was too stubborn to admit that. He was happy with it, you could tell easily.
"Thank you guys, IT'S EVEN BLUE MY FAVORITE COLOR." We all smiled.
"I participate in both presents. You'll get another one later." 
"I.U." I said.
"Not in that way Yn." Cole rolled his eyes. I shivered.

"Okaaay." I took my glass from Kai. "I'm going to put the rest of the present in my room." I said and walked away. I walked into my room and put the box on my table next to the Pandora box. Nya and Pixal have already given me their present. It was a matching necklace, ring and earrings. They were heart shaped with a red gem in it. I already put them on, maybe they didn't really go with the dress, but I didn't care I loved them. I walked back out and saw that Morro and Brittany had come. I drank the rest of the wine from the glass and walked towards them.
"Hi," I said and they both turned around.
"Hey," He said with a smile. He was resting his hand on her back. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry. "So yn Brittany, Brittany yn." She had long blond hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a tight blue dress that really suited her well. She looks like every other girl, but, I have to admit, hot every other girl.
"It's nice to finally meet you," I said.
"You too. Happy birthday by the way." I opened my mouth to correct her.
"Actu..."
"Her birthday is tomorrow. They're twins but one's born in 5 minutes until midnight and one 2 minutes after." Wow. I never told him that. I was looking at him amazed.
"You didn't tell me that."
"Sorry I forgot." He kissed her cheek. God damn.
"Anyway," she gave him a threatening look, " here's your present." She gave me a pot with hyacinths. OH MY GOD. "I really didn't know what to get you and Morro said this one's are your favorite, so.."
"I lovee it thank you." I hugged her. "I just have to take them to my room I'll be right back."  

I went to my room and back again. The party started, the music was loud and everyone was either dancing or talking. I went over to get another glass of wine. Nya was there.
"Let's take a shot." She smiled at me.
"You? Really?" She's not drinking type of gurl.
"Yes me." She rolled her eyes.
"Okay?" We both took two shots of tekila. We Frowned at each other as we took a lemon.
"That was fun." She said. I smiled at her.
I poured another glass of wine and took a sip. I turned around so I was facing the 'dance floor'. It was a slow song so every couple danced, or more precisely everyone except me and Nya. Nya does have a boyfriend, but he's working, so one month he's here and the other he's away at sea. I took a look at everyone, but my eyes stayed on one couple. If I just realized earlier, it could be me. I drank more of my wine. I was slowly getting drunk. I was aware of that, but there was no way of me stopping now. They swayed slowly to the song. The song ended and the faster one came up. The couples broke their position and get to normal dancing now. Pixal came to us.

"So what does Zane think of the dress?" I asked, but she didn't answer.
"Yn, you should see his reaction he just stand there and was looking at her with wide eyes." Nya said and Pixal hit her. "Ouch."
"Aww that's so adorable." I drank the least of the wine. I turned over to pour more.

When I looked back at the dance floor, Morro and Brittany were kissing. No, I can't look at that. I turned over to Nya.
"What?" She asked me. She doesn't know yn.
"Nothing... nothing..." She raised an eyebrow and then looked at Pixal. I took a sip from my glass. She looked behind me and thankfully didn't get it.
"Is it me or Brittany looks like every other bitch?"
"Whaaat?" Nya said in shock almost spilling her drink.
"It is just me then. I don't know, she just looks like every other girl you see on the street." I said rolling my eyes.
"Why do you care?" Pixal asked.
"I don't..." I took sip from my glass. She widened her eyes.
"What?" I said.
"Zane!" She yelled and he came over.
"Yes, Pixal?"
"Can you tell me if she's lying, I think my detector is broken." I looked at her confused while Nya understood what she was doing.
"Do you care?"
"I don't?" I hit my head with my hand. SHIT.
"She's lying?" Zane said.
"Thank you." She said and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and left.
"Since when?" They both looked at me angry.

(It loooks like Jay and Yn do not buy each other presents. What is up with that?:0(I may or may not forget that they should do that, but fuck it))

(I just realized how short this chapter is, but I can't really make it longer. I wrote a few chapters In advance and I don't want to change them. I like how they feel now and also because I am so lazy and I am the one writing. lov ya)