XXVII)Conflict

No one's POV:

They were in for half an hour now, and no one knew what was going on inside. Nothing could be heard from outside. Jay, Zane, Kai and Morro were still outside, on the deck. They didn't move from where they were standing when Lloyd walked in with Harumi. Cole went in a few minutes ago to put baby Wu to sleep, because he was getting tired. Nya and Pixal went in the control room so they could be fast if they needed a quick exit. Under neath the bounty were bikers ready to start fighting with ninjas the moment they get singnal to do so.

Morro's POV:

"Where are they?" Kai said nervously.
"I don't know. They are in it for the past 30 minutes. I don't understand what is taking them so long." Jay said, looking at his slightly dying watch.
"I'm going in." Kai said, ready to jump off. Me and Jay both went over and pulled him back. He fell on his back and I took one of my swords out and placed it next to his chest.
"You're not going anywhere."
"He's maybe in danger." He said angry, trying to get up, but I didn't let him.
"Yeah maybe, but we are for sure that they'll hurt her, even kill her, if you go in. Trust me, Lloyd can be on his own for a little bit." I said, putting my sword back. Jay helped him get up. I turned over and went back towards the Zane.

"Yeah, wouldn't you know it?" I turned back. He didn't say what I think he did, did he?
"What did you say?"
"Nothing, nothing. I just think you would know best of us how long can Lloyd be captured. After all, you did that to him." I'm going to kill him. I got out my swords and went over to him. He got out his and was ready to defend himself. Zane and Jay ran in and tried to separate us.
"Stop it," Jay tried his best, but I'm not going to be the one who got out first. I swung my sword over to him and then the other. Even though he had only one, he was fast with it, so he managed to protect himself. Zane pushed me away from Kai. I'm not going to fight him, but he better not try to fight me either. Jay and Zane stood next to Kai.
"Can you two stop? We can't use all of our energy at us, we have to be ready for their attack." Zane said, but didn't really listened. I was irritated by something.

"Why are you both next to him?" I said angry. "Are you both on his side!?Are you both scared I am going to attack you without a reason!?" Zane tried to talk but Kai was faster.
"Of course they are. Do you really think that they would be on the side of the villain?" Do they still think about me in that way?
"Noo Kai that's not..." Jay said, stepping in.
"No, no, he's right. I'm going to kill all of you just to become a green ninja." I said, swinging around with my swords playfully. I wish I was thinking the same way on that night as I'm thinking now... Jay and Zane quickly got out their weapons ready to defend themselves. So they really don't trust me. They shouldn't, but still... "I can not believe this,"  I said, putting back my swords, "If I wanted I could have killed you long time ago, while you were sleeping..." I walked over to the edge of the deck, so I could see the cave and be there for the only person I care on this ship.

"So little Wu is sleeping... And why does Kai look angry, Jay scared and Zane disappointed?" Cole said. I didn't look at him. My focus was on the cave.
"I wasn't here for 5 minutes. How did they two get in a fight!?" A purple girl was getting out with yn still unconscious. Harumi was right behind her with the 3th mask.
"They're coming out," I said and jumped over, so did the rest of the team. I realized that Lloyd wasn't with them.
"Where's Lloyd?" Kai asked before me. The moment he said that, Lloyd flew out of the waterfall that was next to the cave. He was screaming.
"There he is," Cole said and pointed towards flying Lloyd.
"Shit," he said and ran to catcht Lloyd. Zane followed him.
"Give us Yn," Jay said.
"No..."
"What do you mean no!?" We both said at the same time.
"I mean no. I never said that I'll give her back to you, did I?"
"You son of a bitch!" I said, pulling my swords going at him, but Cole stopped me before I could get to him.
"He will hurt her," he said to me. "Why do you still need her?!" Cole asked.
"So I can have something to black mail you with. After all, I learned from the best." He said smiling at me.

I tried to get out of Cole's squeeze, but I couldn't, he is the strongest ninja after all. Harumi snapped with his fingers and the purple girl went over to her bike and placed yn on it. And took off. The moment she got out of our sight, Cole let go of me and I stormed at Harumi. The rest of the team ran up and fought Harumi's gang. Harumi was running, but I was faster so I got to him.
"No where to run, quiet one!?"
"Took you long enough to realize." He said and put on the mask. He grew bigger and stronger. I fought him best I could. I was trying to nock him down with everything I had. My powers, weapons, even my legs, but nothing. He was fast too, so he successed taking my sword out of my hand and throwing it away. Thank god because he got tired easily. Somehow, I managed to take off his mask so he went back to his normal size. He was lying on his back and I walked over to him grabing my sword from the flor along the way. I was holding it toward him. I threw the mask away from us.
"Any last words?"

"I told her." No! He didn't! She, she'll never forgive me!
"What did you tell her!?"
"About your crush on her," I let out a sigh. "Don't worry," he added with smile. I was going to push sword down and kill him, but he continued. "And do you want to know her reaction!?" I didn't answer, but he knew I wanted to know. "She just laughed." No no she didn't. You can't let him get inside of your head. He got up. I wanted to kill him, but I couldn't. Now I need to know the whole story. "She said something like: why would I ever be with him? I hate him. And then she laughed." I was in shock. My heart hurt.
What is wrong with me? She already had said that to you. Did you really thought she'll be with you after you done to her!? Why are you reacting like this!? But she said she was sorry and that she didn't mean that. But anyway, did I really think she would be with me? The team doesn't like me, but she will? The one I hurt the most. No. I tried to clean up my head from all thoughts, but he just continued to talk. "That hurts, doesn't it? She's with me and I can't even stand her, while you're here totally in love with her and she doesn't give a damn." I lowered my sword. Somehow, it was too heavy for me now, "you and I aren't much different are we now Morro?" He put his hand on my shoulder. He's right. He's fucking right...

"Isn't it amazing", he said, going behind me, "how great a liar I actually am?" I turned fast around with my sword up ready to fight, but he was faster. The moment I turned over I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down, and I saw Harumi holding yn's dagger with which he stabbed me. The sword fell from my hand. I could only let out sight,"I don't need you anymore why should I leave you alive." He pulled it out and I fell down on my knees and then on my stomach. The last thing I saw was him leaving, while my vision was getting blurry.