XLV)Fall

We were flying towards the city. Nya, Pixal and Zane were still in the control room. Kai and Lloyd were probably having a fight over should Lloyd go or not. I just love how Kai always thinks he can win that battle. Cole and Jay were on the top part of the deck. And I was standing away from them, in the lower part of the ship, watching as Jay was trying to ask Cole the question.

"What are you doing?" Shit.
"Morro, shut up and be quiet." I said as quietly as possible. He came closer to trying to understand what I was doing.
"Okay," he lowered his voice, "what are we doing?"
"You didn't want to know before, you won't know now," I said and he rolled his eyes at me. Jay pulled a medallion out of his back pocket ready to ask Cole, when Garmadon walked from the corner and scared Jay. Garmadon just smiled and walked down from the deck where Morro and I were.
"I'm sorry, I have to go and talk to him!" I said to Morro and started walking away.
"Don't lie, you will yell at him and I need to see that." He said, following me.

"Why did you do that!?" I asked angrily.
"What exactly?" He said, walking away. I followed him. He was going inside of the bounty.
"You knew what my brother was going to do and you stopped him!" I yelled at him.
"You're brother is a fool. If I stopped him, then he shouldn't have been asking the question. After all, love is just a contagion, it clouds your eyes so you can't see what the person you're in love with is really like." He said and then looked at me and then Morro. I rolled my eyes.
"You know what I can't deal with you now I need to talk to my brother. But if you do that again, trust me, at this point I won't hesitate to hurt you badly." He stopped walking, and so did I.
"Is that a threat?" He looked at me angry, "do you know who are you speaking to?"
"Oh yes, of course. Famous Lord Garmadon who lost his fucking powers and now has to listen to his child and bunch of kids." He had his usual villain smirk on his face.
"Little one, I wouldn't be so full of myself if I were you...." He said threatening me. He grabbed my chin with his hand. It was cold and the feeling was disgusting. "I could hurt with my eyes closed."

Morro hit his hand so he would stop touching me.
"But you won't. She has us, or more important me." Morro said stepping next to me. He's so adorable.
"You're one to speak?" Garmadon said with his eyebrow up. I turned over to Morro, who was pissed.
"I'm sorry that I'll have to leave you with him, but I really need to speak with Jay."

Morro's POV:

I nodded.
"It's okay, go." I said and she kissed me on the cheek and went out, towards Jay.
"Like I said, love is blinding people..." Garmadon said and started walking away, "I can't believe she can't see what's right in front of her nose...." I followed him.
"There is nothing she should know that she doesn't already know." I said, looking at him angry.
"If you say so..." He had one pair of his arms crossed behind his back, "I'm just hoping I'll be there when she does find out." He said with a smile on his face.
"I don't know what you're talking about..." He is pissing me off big time. He can't and he won't destroy my relationship with YN.
"Oh you don't know!?" He said, acting like he was in shock.
"No I don't!" I said, making an air ball in my hand. Lloyd came from the corner and I immediately made the ball disappear.
"What's going on?" He looked between me and Garmadon.
"Nothing," I said.
"For now..." Garmadon said and walked away. Lloyd followed him so he could keep his eye on him. I waited couple of seconds for anger to leave my body and then I went back to Yn.

Yn's POV:

We were above Ninjago city everyone was on the deck ready for Garmadon and well Lloyd to take of. Zane gave Lloyd a camera that'd film everything he sees, so we could see it too. Lloyd put it on.
"Give him the sword, Cole," Lloyd said and Cole took the sword into his hands.
"I don't feel like I should." I went over to Cole and took the sword from his hands.
"Even if he attacks, it's 9 against 1. I hope we can win that." I said and gave Garmadon the sword. He took it in his hands and jumped at me. With the wind, I pushed him away and he started attacking others.
"You were saying?" Nya said annoyed, as she was trying her best to defeat Garmadon. He just stopped and made his hands glow purple and then jumped of the ship.
"Lloyd, your father is definitely crazy," Jay said turning from Garmadon to him.
"He was just powering up?" Zane said.
"Are you sure you want to go with him? Alone!" Kai said, scared for his boyfriend.
"Yes, there's no other way," Lloyd said and ran over and jumped.