XXV)Last mask

Morro's POV:

I have been walking for the past few hours now. I was getting tired. It would be better if I at least got somewhere, but nothing changed. I didn't get out of this maze of canyons. And it didn't help being all alone.

Zane was still out and my communication didn't work. The sun was getting down and it was getting colder. I saw something in the sky. I thought it was a plane, but the it was crushing towards us. I put Zane down and pulled out my swords. That thing was giant. As it got closer, I realised what it was. It was Samurai x, but as far as I know, they're on our side, right? But I still didn't let go of my sword. It's enough surprises for one day. They landed next to us.

"Can I help you?" I said, holding my swords towards him.
"No, but I can you," that voice sounded familiar. The suit opened and they jumped out with helmet still on. They took a helmet off and it was a robot like Zane, just a girl? I was in shock. I didn't move. She looked like someone on their side, but still I can't risk it. She got closer to us. I pointed my sword at her.
"What do you want?!" She looked confused at me, like I was the one to came to her without knowing her.

"Oh yes, my apologies, I forgot you couldn't recognize me. I'm Pixal. I was the voice of computers in bounty." Yeaaaah that's where I heard that voice before. I lowered my swords, "I came here for you and Zane to save you. I went to the least known location of Zane and then flew around in hope of finding you and I did," I put swords back on my back.
"Where are the rest of the team?" I said
"They're heading towards the least mask."
"Are Harumi still with them?"
"Yes?" Shit.
"Then we should gooooo." I put Zane on my shoulder and jumped on the shoulder of samurai x. Pixal followed me even though she didn't understand what was going on.
"Why are you in such a hurry?"
"I'll explain while we are going there." And she flew up.

Yn's POV:

Harumi landed safely, me? Noot exactly. We hit the trees on our way down. I let go of him so that he would be lighter and not have a strong impact. I grabbed onto a branch and hung onto it, but it was too weak, so it broke, and I fell right on my left arm.
Shit shit shit I never broke a bone in my whole life and now I do. What great timing. Harumi's parachute got stuck so he was hanging on some branch. He got out of the parachute and jumped. He ran over to me and gave me his hand to help me stand up.

"Are you alright?" He said I wanted to lie to him, but he grabbed my broken arm so I made a grimace.
"Is it broken," he looked at me sadly. I really don't need any pity now.
"No no it's fine, it just hurts a little," I said, obviously lying.
"Darling, I know you're lying, here," he said, taking the map out of his pocket and warping my arm in it. I just adore him. "Better?" He said and I kissed him.
"Yes thank you," I stood up. I tried to contact the rest of the team with my earpiece, but it fell out. "We should probably get going..."
"Where?" I looked around only to see we were surrounded just by trees and there was no sign of bounty. I sighed.
"I don't know. Let's go towards the mask, I'll leave note on the parachute for them so they know if they want to look for us," I said, writing something on paper and leaving it on a parachute.
"You're the leader," Rumi said, letting me go first.
"Thanks," I smiled. If I'm the leader, we're for sure getting lost.

Morro's POV:

She leaned on deck and I jumped off and Zane fell on the deck. He'll be just fine. He's broken right now he can't feel it. I ran towards the control room.

"Where is he?!" I yelled immediately after walking in. They all had happy faces before I yelled.
"Who?" Lloyd looked at me confused. The whole group was there except the two people I needed.
"Harumi."
"He and Yn fell of the bounty while we were getting attacked," No No No.
"Are you fucking kidding me!? Why didn't you go after them!?"
"We did, but they were already headed towards the mask. Why are you screaming? What is wrong with you?" Cole looked at me confused. Next to him was a child!? That was drinking some kind of green juice? Tea maybe.
"We have to find them yn is maybe in danger!"
"WHAT!?" Jay screamed.

"He thinks..." Pixal said, coming into the room with Zane that she was dragging along.
"I know," she rolled her eyes, but I didn't care.
"He knows that Harumi is their leader or the 'the quiet one'. And just to say, I measured his pulse while he was telling me the story. He's telling the truth, it's not jealousy coming out of him." So she is like them, doesn't believe until she has proof.
"Are you sure?" Kai didn't believe me.
"Of course! I saw him with that purple girl the other night. I accused him of cheating, but it turned out to be much worse..." And some other things...

"So you're telling me that the one person I trusted for her to be next to besides our team AND the massive killer that wants to free Garmadon is her boyfriend!? Oh how lovely," Jay said, sitting down and Cole put his arm on his shoulder.
"So what are we waiting for, let's go find them!?"
"Well, she doesn't have any devices on her beside her earpiece, on to which she is not responding by the way, because she wasn't meant to be on this mission so we can't track them and.. mmm.. so we can only hope she'll safely get to mask where we will meet with them," Nya said going over to help Pixal put Zane on the table.

I couldn't believe what she just said. I left the room. I need to be alone, again. I can't believe that yn is in danger and I can't help her. The only thing Zane asked me to do I can't complete. I was supposed to protect her and I'm not even with her. I hope she's alright. I can't stand being the reason if something bad happens to her. How didn't I immediately realized he was the quiet one. They talk the same way!

Yn's POV:

Harumi and I were running. Something in the lake, looking like a giant crab, tried to eat us, so we tried to escape it. I'm sure we are far away from it now, but we didn't want to stop running.
"Are you sure that we are going the right way?" Harumi asked me without a breath.
"Yeah, yeah, we're almost there. It looks like we should meet with cave right..." I stopped running before hitting the big wall of the cliff.
"Now?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at him.
"We should try and get in," I said, and he nodded. My arm was still hurting, but it was getting much better. I had some of the tea that my brother drank when he broke his leg, so I got better fast.

The opening had to be on the top, of course. So I was climbing up to the wall and so was Harumi. He was slower than me, so I halped him to get to the opening of the cave. We got in. I put my arm In front of him when he tried to go further.
"It can't be this easy, oni must have put some traps here."
"You're just overthinking," he said and made a step and the block underneath him fell in to a precipice and he almost did too, but I grabbed him and pulled him back.
"What were you saying?" he was terrified, but he smiled thankfully at me.
"I am guessing the one with marks on are going to fall down, because the one you stepped on did had one, so don't step on them, okay?" I said and go first so I could test my theory. And I was right. "Follow me," he jumped after me on the ones that I did. After a little bit of jumping, we passed the precipice and got to the mask that was in the other room. It was surrounded by a magic field.

"We did it," I said and happily as he walked towards the mask and tried to take it, but he couldn't do it.
"Oh I forgot only the one with onis blood could take it..." How does he know that?
"What? Why do you know that?"
"Jay told me," he said slowly, turning so he was now facing me. He had a smile on his face.
"I'm sure Jay doesn't know that." I took stap torward him.
"Yeah, yeah he does. While you were changing the baby's diaper, he told me about it." He was still smiling. This wasn't he's usual smile. Something about it didn't suit me.
"Rumi, tell me the truth. I won't be mad."
He's now really scaring me.

A smile disappeared from his face.
"Can't you just not stick your nose in everything!?" What? He put his hands on his head. "I made one mistake and you just can't fucking buy it can't you!?" I was walking backward as he was coming towards me. "AND do not call me Rumi anymore! I do not know what I was thinking when I told you that nickname. I can not stand it."
"What are you talking about?" I said.
"But anyway, I don't need you anymore, so why should I pretend?"What do you mean pretend!?"

"Why are you in such a shock?" Why is he saying that, that can't be true. "Did you really think I love you?" The smirk on his face was showing up. I was broken. I didn't know what to say. "I just needed you for this", he said, showing with his arms the mask. I looked at the mask and then him. My eyes started burning. I can't control it I always start crying when I'm angry or sad or even agitated. "Nothing more" and looking back at me. I tried to pull my dagger out, but he pulled it out of his pocket and put it under my chin.
"Oh no powers, no weapon, what will you do now, darling?" My eyes started watering. I can't believe I fell for this.

The person I thought loved me the most is now holding my blade against my throat.