VI)Finally

Jay was red as a tomato. We were looking at him from up as he was still sitting on his bed. He put his head in palm of his hands. Like that could make embarrassment go away.
"Jay, now you need to tell us." I said first.
"Yeah! I'm sorry for sneaking, but now I need to know more." Jay didn't move. He was probably dying inside just rethinking this scenario. I realised that it wasn't a problem that he kissed the bad guy. The problem was that he kissed a bad guy, so I sat next to him and put my arm on his shoulder.

"If you worried about our or team's reaction to you being gay,or whatever, it shouldn't really be bothering you, I don't think that they would mind it at all." I looked at Cole and said "help me a little" without words actually coming out of my mouth.
"Yeah Jay, don't worry that won't change our love or opinion about you." still nothing.
I let out my breath.
"If it helps you, you're not the only gay one in the team." He looked at me annoyed like I was lying to him,"Jay, I'm telling the truth. I can't tell you who it is, but I promise you'll find out by your self soon, and also if you want me and Cole don't need to tell anyone" Cole nodded in agreement.

His eyes were full of tears. I felt awful seeing him like this. It made me feel bad because I didn't tell him that Cole was there. The only person that had been by my side for my whole damn life was crying and I couldn't help him. I felt hopeless. My eyes started tearing up too. I hugged him, and so did Cole. Three of us stood like that for a couple of minutes. I let go first.
"Jay, you need to know we all love you and nothing will ever change that." I smiled at him and he returned a smile. Cole nodded.

Now Cole let out a loud sigh. Me and Jay both looked at him.
"I need to confess something too." Neither Jay or I expected this, but we were listening to him completely, our eyes still watery from earlier crying. He closed the door and then looked at us.
"I'm also gay." He looked down like he was embarrassed. My smile was, again, so big that it was hurting my face. Jay was also smiling, relief was showing on his face. I got up and hug him. I was so happy for both of them. If you ask me why, I wouldn't know to tell, but I was, especially for Jay. Now he knows that he is not all alone. I broke the hug.

"I have something to add too," my gaze returned to Cole, "that guy that you.. you.. you kissed. He is my brother" OH.. MY.. GOD.. Does that mean my brother has a crush on Cole? I love fangirling about this. "I never told you that before, because since my...our mom died he has been gone, and I haven't seen him since then. I recognised him while we were fighting but he didn't me." I looked at Jay to see if my theory was right, by his red face and with his eyes wide open, I'm sure I'm right. No one was saying anything.

I guess I'll have to break silence again.
"So I think me and Cole are thinking the same thing and you, Jay, surely know what it is. So? Is it him???" I looked at him with a smile still on my face.
"YN he doesn't need to tell us..."
"Shut up Cole he does." Jay didn't make any reaction and just said.
"It is", closing his eyes so he couldn't see Cole's reaction. I stand up so fast from Jays bad with my hands on my mouth so I don't scream. I felt a little dizzy from standing up so fast. I looked at Cole. Now he was the one that was red. He likes him to. HE LIKES HIM TO! I was thinking that I should leave, but I needed to see what will happen. Who's going to tell the world besides me!?

Jay continued to speak with his eyes closed.
"I'm sorry Cole. I get it if you don't want to share a room with me anymore, but please don't be angry. I really don't want to lose you as a friend. Also I..."
Cole sat next to Jay on his bed, where I was sitting just a minute ago, and leaned in and kissed him, so he stopped talking. I was quietly clapping my hands. But first of all, ew. I turned around not wanting to see this really.
"I have big crush on you too for a long time now," Cole spoke upa and I turned around. Jay was looking at him like all of this was a dream and he will wake up soon, so he was absorbing as much as he could.
"Aww!" I said ruining the moment both ninjas were looking at me a bit annoyed, but I didn't care. Without me this wouldn't even happened.

"Sorry, sorry I'll leave now", I was heading towards the door.
"YN you don't need to go, you came to me with your...thing you should stay if you feel you need to," Jay said with worried look on his face while with one hand holding Cole's waist, like he would run away from him, but I don't blame him he finally got his crush, I would probably done the same thing.
"No, don't worry, I just felt like I needed to tell you about it, unlike you. I'm totally fine.. and also I'm sure Cole heard almost everything, so you don't need to hide it from him." I gave Cole a side eye, he was rubbing his head with one arm acting like he didn't know what I was talking about, then I looked straight at him.
"If you tell anyone I will kill you," and then, with the wind nailed him on the bed and with a sharp voice, added, "and also if you hurt my brother the last thing you will see is me burying you alive." Cole was looking at me like I'm mad, so I stopped the wind seeing that he understood that I was dead serious. I saw Jay rolling his eyes, but I didn't care. Changing back to my normal tone, I said "Okay bye guys, enjoy", and with that left the room, closing the door behind me.

I wish I had what they have...

Something In The Wind (Yn×Morro)  #legoninjagofanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara