XXXI)Breakfast

First of all, thank you guys for 1k readers<3 And I am also sorry for not updating. This was a hell of a week. Now you can continue to read what you really came for.

YN's POV:

I woke up in an empty room. Neither my brother or Cole were here. I got up and went out of the room. I was walking towards the kitchen. In it were my brother and Lloyd. I went over to Jay, who was sitting in a chair, and hugged him from behind.
"Happy birthday Jay." He hugged me back.
"Thank you Yn."
"Happy birthday Yn." Lloyd said, sitting down. I walked over to the other side of the table so I could see both of them.
"Can't you remember at least once?" I smiled. He hit his head with his hand.
"Every fucking year." Kai was walking in.
"Why are you hurting yourself?" He looked confused at Lloyd and then turned towards Jay. "Happy birthday blabbermouth."  Jay just rolled his eyes. He is used to it. Kai always has some stupid nick name for him.
"I again forgot that YN's birthday is tomorrow..."
"Damn! I own Cole so much money." Jay and I laughed, but Lloyd looked angry.

"Did you really bet about this?"
"Yes, but I took your side," Kai said making puppy eyes towards Lloyd, but he just turned his back towards him.
"Anyway..." I said, "when does the party start and is just our team coming as usual?" Neither me or Jay like big birthday parties, so for our birthday we invite just the team or, in some cases, boyfriend or girlfriends of me or Jay.
"At 9 and yes, but at the same time no." Lloyd said.
"What do you mean no? Who else is coming?" He looked at his arm, where is supposed to be a watch but he doesn't have one.
"I'm sorry I should go." He said and ran out. I looked at Jay. He just raised his shoulders. Then I looked at Kai.
"Brittany is coming."  I put my hands over my face. Kai sat where Lloyd was sitting just minutes ago.
"Can like, she not?" I lowered them down my face.
"Yn it's his girlfriend it's expected to bring her." Jay said.
"I know I know." Ugh, I wish this party wasn't even happening. "What time is it?"
"11 am."
"I really slept in."
"We didn't want to wake you up. You needed that."
"I understand, thank you." I don't like to eat breakfast, so I just took an apple. I never know what to eat in the morning and I'm never so hungry, so I just skip it. I was going towards the door when Jay talked.
"Yn you need to eat!"
"I'll be fine Jay!" I said and left. I was eating an apple and going towards my room.

So the party is in 10 hours. I need to pick an outfit, get hair and make up done, I need to take a bath, my hair is clean so no need for washing it... I opened the door of my room and walked in. When I closed the door, Morro walked out of the bathroom. Shirtless. I was staring at him for a little longer then I should.
"Hey." I never saw him shirtless before. He had 6 packs. He had stitches on his stomach from, I'm guessing, Harumi's attack. He also had a few scratches oh his chest.
"Hey, did you just wake up?" I woke up from trans so I stopped staring at him.
"Yyes I was so tired, so I slept in." I said, walking towards my closet.
"You know that an apple can't be exchange for breakfast?" Does he really need to give me a lecture? I opened my closet and looked what should I wear.
"I ate I just wanted an apple as a snack."
"Don't lie, I know you never eat breakfast because you're go lazy to pick what to eat." I never told anyone that. I still can't believe how many things he has remembered since he was in my head. I turned around so I was facing him. He put on the t-shirts.
"I always do that. I'm sure I'll be fine this time too. Thank you." I faked a smile and turned over to my closet. What should I weeeeear?? I bit the apple. Maybe I should ask Nya and Pixal...

"Stubborn." Without turning, I sant wind towards him. By the loud sound, he definitely fell down.
"Oh did you eat? Maybe because of the lack of breakfast you felt lightheaded and fell." I closed the closet and headed towards the door. He tried and throw the pillow at me, but with the wind I just sant it back at him. "I'm better, Morro, stop trying..." I said and closed the door behind me.

Morro's POV:

The moment she gets her powers back, she's better than me. Sure. How. Yes. No. I got up and looked myself in the mirror. I fixed my shirt and headed out towards the living room. I don't like spending much time with them, but I don't have anything better to do. And I'm finally free, I should start hanging out with them more. We're a team after all. Lloyd and Jay were already in it watching TV.
"Happy birthday Jay." I said and sat next to him on the couch
"Thank you, Morro." He said back.
"Did you wish yn happy birthday too?" Lloyd asked.
"No? Isn't her birthday tomorrow?" I looked at Jay confused.
"C'mon," Lloyd said. What??
"It is, but Lloyd always forgets, so he always wishes her it on my birthday. He was hoping you didn't know so he wasn't the only one who had done it." I raised my eyebrows and looked at TV.

"So... Brittany is coming to our birthday party, right?"
"Yes? Is there a problem?"
"No no just asking... Will you go get her or does she know how to get here?"
"I'll go get her. The party is at 9, so I told her I'll be at her house at 8 so we can spend a little alone time before we get here."
"Nice." He sounds so ironic.
"What's the problem here? You sound so ironic." I looked at him, then Lloyd. Lloyd just raised his shoulders.
"Nothing really, I just can't wait to meet the girl who put away your feelings about yn."
"Can we not talk about it? Ever. I already told him, I don't want either yn or Brittany to find out about that." He nodded. Something is definitely going on and I still don't know what...

YN's POV:

I went over to Nya's room. I knocked.
"Come in." I heard Nya saying. I walked in and saw Nya and Pixal.
"I'm guessing you had the same thing on mind as I did."
"I literally don't have what to wear." Nya said sad.
"She literally has a full closet, but she's just too picky." Pixal said, rolling her eyes.
"Yeah, full closet of garbage." She said crossing her arms.
"Do you want to go shopping for an outfit?" I asked.
"Yes please." She said happily, coming towards me.
"I'll pass." Pixal said.
"Oh no you will not. You're definitely coming with us."
"Yes we haven't had a girl day since forever." Nya added.
"But still I have what to wear and I don't really like shopping."
"I know you have what to wear, so do we, but we surely can find you something better."
"Yes and don't you want to impress Zane," I said smiling. I know this will work. Even though he's all over her, she'll still try her best to impress him. I'm sure she would blush now if she wasn't a robot.
"Finee." Nya and I were so happy, Pixal, not so much, but she'll survive one time going to the mall with us.

(Just to say: SHE DOESN'T NEED TO IMPRESS ANYONE AND SHE KNOWS THAT BUT SHE JUST LIKES TO MAKE ZANE WITHOUT A WORD WHEN HE SEES HER. Also, I know dressing up is probably not Nya's aesthetic, but still, everyone wants to get dressed time to time so why not her too?)