XLVII)Leave, now!

*few days later*

I was lying on Morro's bed. Morro's head was on my stomach and I was playing with his hair. He was trying to sleep and I was reading my book. We were in a restaurant for lunch today and he didn't scare away any waitresses and I was so relieved. I love him so much. I am thankful to him for trying to change. He took my hand from his hair and held it with his own hand. Our fingers were intertwined. I smiled to myself.

Someone knocked at the door and Morro let out an annoyed sight. I lowered down my book.
"Come in," I said. Cole opened the door and was standing in between the hallway and our room.
"Morro, could you come? I need to ask you something."
"Does it have to be now?" Morro asked, not getting up.
"Yes." Cole sounded serious. I looked at him confused and he just smiled. Something's wrong. Morro got up, kissed me and walked out with Cole. He closed the door and I returned to my book. After some time, I don't know how much, I heard Jay calling for me. I got up and went towards them.

I walked into the kitchen. Everyone was standing around the table looking at Morro, who was sitting. He was leaning on the table and holding his head with his hands.
"Are we sacrificing my boyfriend or something?" I joked and everyone looked at me sad. A chill came over me. My smile vanished. "Guys, what's wrong?"
Jay came over to me. Looked at me like he would burst into tears in a second and then looked back at the rest of the team.
"I'm sorry I can't tell her...." Cole came over and hugged his boyfriend.
"And you shouldn't. It's his job to do it." Kai said angrily and with his head pointed at Morro. He hasn't looked at me once since I came here.
"Tell me what?" A bad feeling was eating me inside out.
"One of policemen sent me a video from prison that he thought would be useful to us," Zane said.
"He and I looked at it and we heard a conversation between Harumi and Garmadon," Pixal continued.
"It's my fault we only saw it now. I didn't check my emails after we got back from the first realm..." Zane said, ashamed.
"They called the rest of us to see it." Nya said.
"Morro will explain to you what's on the record." Lloyd was looking at him angry.

Morro raised his head and tears could be seen in his eyes. He hasn't started crying yet, but he looks like he will soon. Sadness took over me seeing him like this.
"Darling...."
"Don't call her that ever again!" Jay shouted and I looked at him confused. Morro always called me that and he never had a problem with it.
"I did something bad and I'm really really sorry for it, but I can't undo it." I took a step closer. He needs to know that I don't care. Whatever he did can't be that bad. I love him. I would forgive him almost everything. "I worked for Harumi..." I took a step back, almost falling. I didn't believe my ears what he was saying. All the air went out of my lungs, I felt as if someone had punched me hard in the stomach. I felt sick like I was going to throw up. My eyes clouded with tears. I blinked so I could see again.

He quickly tried to explain himself.
"It was before I came here, before I started to like you. I knew I couldn't win the battle when I was a ghost in that town, so I made the deal with a quiet one. Just before your friends attacked, I got a letter from the quiet one saying we should be coworkers, because, more or less, we want the same thing. I knew Wu would try to 'fix me' and that I'd be here. I knew I would still be alive and none of you would hurt me because that's against your moral code. I made the deal with him that I'd tell him your location and whatever he needs so he would bring back Garmadon and he would kill Lloyd, so I could be the green ninja...."
I shook my head. No, no... That can't be true...
"You are lying. Why is he lying!?" I looked around.
"Yn he's not, we heard Harumi's and Garmadon's talk. Harumi said they had someone from inside of the bounty. We called him and confronted him about it and he told us the truth." Cole said, putting his arm on my shoulder.