XXIV)Parachute

Yn's POV:

We were heading towards the last mask. We can't be sure if they saw the map and they are going there or not, so for safety we'll go there and protect it.

Cole took care of a baby he really had fallen in love with him. He even calls it Cole junior. Baby is already walking, we are not sure how, but we can't think about it now. Cole is always around him and trying his best to keep him safe. Jay doesn't mind his boyfriend being occupied with the baby as long as he doesn't need to be very close to the baby.

We haven't heard from Zane and Morro since they got separated from the group. We're just hoping that they'll get back to the town and contact us because we can't go back and waste more time.

Harumi was so broken because of his loss. He was trying his best to keep it a secret, but I could see it. I tried to talk with him multiple times about It, but he didn't want to, so I just gave up.

Everyone was in their room except for Nya, who stayed in the control room to be sure we were heading the right way. Harumi was with me in mine and Morro's room. He was sitting on the chair next to my desk and was looking out of the window, thinking. I was laying in bed.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it," he shook his head, "Is there any way I can help you?" I set up and was looking at him.
"No, I promise you you have done enough," he didn't look at me. He was still looking through the window. I was trying to guess what was on his mind. I'm sure he's thinking about his parents, but he doesn't look sad if he really was.

I went to the bathroom and when I got out he was smiling. I wanted to ask him why was he smiling, but all of a sudden something big fell on our deck. We all ran out to see what it was. A big stone has made a hole in our ship. And there were more coming. Cole handed me the baby and sent rocks flying different ways.
"Go inside and put little Cole somewhere safe," I nodded and went inside. I put him in his cot. Even though he is walking now, he can't get out of it.

I got out and saw that we were being attacked by Sons of Garmadons. Everyone was fighting so I joined them. I threw some dagers and made so bad guys fall. I looked over to see if Harumi was safe, but I couldn't see him.
"Where's Rumi?!" I asked Jay, who was shooting lightning at some guys trying to jump on the bounty.
"I tough he was with you!?" He said, looking at me scared. I put my finger on my earpices.
"Does anybody know where Harumi is!?"
"No," everyone said in harmony. God damn. I picked up some of my daggers and started looking for him.

I ran into the control room just in time. Harumi was surrounded by some purple girl and a red guy with a halmet on. With my dagger, I stabbed guy with a halmet and ran In front of Harumi so I could protect him. The red one pulled out a dagger and threw it on the floor and ran out. The purple girl stood.
"Harumi stay behind me," I said and with arm moved him behind me.
The girl run up to me and tried to stab me multiple times, but she didn't succeed. Then I grabbed some daggers from my back and threw them at her. She dodge the all, but she ran away. Something is wrong. Why would they give up so easily? I turned over to Rumi.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried, but he smiled. Thank god I was so scared.
"Thanks to you. I just wanted to grab the map so they didn't take it, but those two came after me." He said holding, map in his hand.
"You shouldn't risk your life for that we have a copy of it," I said and hugged him and he did the same. "It's very strange that they didn't do anything to you even though you've been alone for a long time."
"I got lucky I guess..."
"Yes but.." He kissed me. Oh how I love it when he kisses me. I know that he'll now put his hand in my hair so he could move me closer. And just like I said...

"Can you two, like stop for a few minutes. We're having an emergency here!" Nya said and we both stopped.
"Yeah sorry," she rolled her eyes and then ran out. I picked up my daggers and ran out too. There were many more evil dudes than before.
"I was gone for like 5 minutes. How did they multiply like that!?" I said running towards them with daggers in my hands. As I stabbed one, theee more were coming in. There are to many of them. Lasers were starting to be shoot, suprisingly, not on us, but on them.

I looked where they were coming from and I saw samurai x. Thank God. After we won with little help, they landed on deck.
"So I think it's a good time to tell you guys who I am," a robotic voice said as the opening on the suit opened. We were still holding our weapons for safety reasons. They jumped out of it and took off the helmet.
"PIXAL" Nya and I said together and ran up and hugged her.
"How did you do that?"
"One time when Zane was in cave and was connected to the computer I got out and went and took control of samurai x suit."
"Ohh!" the guys said.
"I'm confused aren't Pixal the voice of computer in this bounty?" Harumi looked at me confused.
"She is, but before she become part of Zane and our computer she had body just like Zane's, so she took control of the samurais x suit and made her self a new body," he nodded. I know he's still confused, but this is the best I can do for now.

Pixal jumped back in to her suit.
"Where are you going now?" Nya asked.
"I'm going to try and find Morro and Zane. I'll look for them around the last location that I had of Zane. You guys continue towards the mask. I have coordinate. I'll find you," she said flying off.

When we couldn't see her on the horizon anymore, they started attacking us again. They could at least wait a minute now. It's obvious that they're scared of her. This time they were only throwing rocks at us, they didn't dare to come on bounty. Cole was the only one who could protect us. He was trying his best but one of the rocks hit one of our jets so the ship shook a lot and Harumi fell of it.

No no no. I was looking at him as he was falling.
"RUMI," I ran over to the parachutes and took one and jumped after him. He was terrified. He wasn't screaming, but his face had said enough.
"YN!" Jay screamed disappointed.
"Did she just?" I guess Lloyd said that.
"Oh yes she did," and Kai responded.

We were very high in the sky, but I had to get to him fast so the parachute would work. He was a few meters away from me and I couldn't get to him.
"Spread out your arms so you fall slower," he did as he was told, so I got closer to him and put a parachute on his back.
"What about you?" He said scared.
"Dont worry I'll hold on you." I said and pull the string for parachute.