II)Something in the air

Quietly, we were heading inside, hoping that Lloyd would come back soon alive and well. Almost stepping inside, cold air reached us. I was behind everyone, so I felt it first. That's strange. I stopped and turned around to see where it was coming from.

"YN stop it, without fire in my veins I'm cold even without your wind," Kai said, a little bit angry. They were still heading to the shop.
"It's not me", everyone stopped and looked at me to see if I was joking. When they realized that I was telling the truth, they started looking to see where it was really coming from.

Green fog was forming around our legs. In the distance you could see a figure wearing a green suit. It looked like Lloyd. A smile was forming on my face, but it didn't stay long. That isn't him, I'm sure of it. Why isn't he on his dragon and why is he wearing a mask? Shit, that's for sure not him.

They started running to him. I stopped Jay with my hand when he tried to run too.
"Wait, something is different about him."
"C'mon Y/n aren't you happy he's back. You are just distracted by cold air."
"Did your powers get back?" He tried making lightning, and then he shook his head in disagreement.
"He looks perfectly fine, doesn't he? Then how is it that your powers aren't back?" I switched the glaze from him to 'Lloyd'. Jay looked scared. He finally believed me. He screamed.
"GUYSSSS NOOO THATS NOT LLOYD."

But it was too late, strong wind blew and everyone was on the ground. I pushed Jay behind me so I could block the wind from knocking us both down too. Ninjas quickly stood up and came up to us. Shock was showing on their faces, they were scared of that being. As the only one with powers, I'm the only one that can actually get near him and probably fight him.

"Y/n how is it possible that he, she, they whatever have the same elemental power as you?!" Jay said what I was thinking. Still away from us, they took the mask off. He looked so familiar. Where had I seen him before? My eyes widened as I remembered. The picture! But this can't be happening... this cant be true, he...he.. died many-many years ago, but then how is he infront of me?

I focused my mind on ninjas, I have to tell them who he is.
"That's Morro..." I said,
"Yn do you think we can read minds!? Who the hell is Morro?" Said Cole.
"Pixal is saying that Morro was master of wind, the one before y/n, but he died at least 20 years ago. So that means we're now seeing a ghost?" He looked at me with a questioning expression on his face. Everyone did the same thing. After seeing that I had nothing to add, their gazes returned to Morro.

"So we are looking at the ghost?! Why is no one else freaking out!?" Jay screamed.
"Shut up you idiot!" Cole screamed back. If I wasn't in shock. I would defend my brother, but now he can do it alone.
"Hey I'm not an idiot", he looked really offended.

"Shut the fuck up! Why does he look like Lloyd?" Kai was looking at us than at him.
"Ghost can possess someone." Zane said, not moving his eyes from Morro. He was coming closer the wind was getting stronger. I can't protect all of them.

"Everyone inside I can't protect all of you, he is probably better at controlling the wind than I am," he had more time to practice powers then I did that's for sure.  They stormed inside. Jay gave me a worried look to see if I could handle it. I smiled and nodded my head. So he went inside too.

From the moment when we came to Master Wu he always felt like he needed to take care of me. Even though we are twins, he always saw me as someone much younger and more fragile than him. He is the only one I can't get mad at while treating me as a weak girly girl. After all, he is my brother he is programmed to do that. Maybe sometimes it can be too much, but I love him for that.

Snapping back to reality, I saw one ninja is still out. I was scared he might do something dumb like this.
"Kai get inside before he comes near, I can't fight for both of us!" I gave him an angry look so he would know how serious I am right now.
"No. He has Lloyd. I'll help you save him even if that means I'm going to get killed."
I sighed, ah young love great.
"Oh don't worry, if he doesn't kill you, I sure will!"

He was coming closer, he was walking very slowly like he wanted us to run and hide. With every step he made the wind was getting stronger. I was okay, but I couldn't say the same thing about Kai. I looked at him annoyed. How much can someone be dumb from one to Kai!?
"You idiot, stay behind me for now so you don't get knocked out before he even comes near us." He did as he was told.

Morro was a few meters away from us. He definitely did possess Lloyd. He looked like him but his hair was darker, much much darker. Before blond guy now became brunet, his eyes had dark circles around them and his body was glowing green. His face contour had been changed a bit, it looked like Morro's and Lloyd's faces were mixed together and you distinguished both of them. Oh god, I hope that Lloyd is fine underneath the Morro.

Morro stopped the wind, so I did the same. My hands were near my stomach so I could react fast if he tries something.
"Girl with my powers,veryyyy strange."
"They are not yours anymore, Morro."
"You put me in a bad position. You know my name and I don't know yours, darling."
"Lets keep it that way and never call me that."
"Let him go, you stupid bastard!" Kai screamed, standing in front of me with a sword in his hands. I rolled my eyes knowing that nothing good will come out of this.

He is going to get us both killed...