XXIII)Key

~Think of this as the two weeks after their first date. And no, Morro did not tell yn. He kept it for himself, because no one would believe him anyway. They would just think he's jealous.~

Yn's POV:

I was alone at the bounty because everyone was on a mission. And without my powers, they didn't let me go this time. Which still irritates me, but I'm fighting a battle  that I can not win. As far as I know, they are trying to stop some gang called... Well I can't really remember, something with Garmadon in it...Sons of Garmadons! I cant believe I pulled that out of my brain. Anyway, some group called Sons of Garmadons are trying to bring Garmadon back with three oni masks, of witch they now have one. The second one is in a palace, Harumis palace, and the third one, well, no one knows.

Harumi's here with me. I called him so I wouldn't be alone. We were sitting in the living room and watching some movie that was going live on TV, snuggled up. The movie was stopped by the breaking news. Some lady started talking in a panic. She was in front of some burning building.
"I'm in front of the palace, well, I'm in front of the used to be palace" Rumi faslty got up and got closer to the tv. I put my hand on his shoulder. "We can't tell if there are any survivors yet, but as soon as we get that information we will tell you right away," she said, holding her finger on her ear. Harumi started running out.

"I have to go to my parents," I grabbed his arm and didn't let go.
"No, no you can't. You can't help them, ninjas are there. They surely can help them better than you. Anyway, you can't endanger your life either. We don't even know what happened. Maybe someone wants you."
"The group called Sons of Garmadons blew up the palace. As we learn from some palace workers, the reason for this attack was a mask. Not an ordinary mask, but oni masks for which the queen and king hired special ninja security."
"You see they just want the stupid mask, now let me go." He tried to get out of my grip.
"No, Rumi, listen, you're just putting yourself in danger. Wherever your parents were, they wouldn't want this."

The moment I said that, a loud noise was heard from the deck. We both ran out to see what was going on. The whole team was running to us and starting the ship.
"What the fuck is going on?"
"Well, the palace is on fire. We stole the baby that was supposed to be a key. Their Majestys are gone and they have 2 out of 3 masks. Figure out the rest yourself," Jay said, visibly freaking out. I looked over to Harumi.
"My parents are gone!?" The sadness was showing on his face.
"Shit! I forgot he was here," Jay said, covering his mouth.
"I'm sorry, your Majesty, but yes, they are gone. The sons of Garmadons destroyed your palace and at that time your parents were in it," Lloyd said, disappointed at himself. He bowed and went to the control room. I went over and hugged Harumi. I don't know how it is when you lose your parents, but that happening twice to you must be very traumatizing.

"I'm sorry. Do you want to go to my room so you can be alone and rest?"
"No, I wanna help you find the people who killed my parents," he said, wiping away a tear. I nodded and turned around. We were already in the air. Kai and Nya started the bounty with the help of Pixal.
"Where are Morro and Zane?!" I asked, little bit panicking.
"Well, we actually don't exactly know that. We can't contact Morro and Zane's not responding, but they're supposed to be catching one of the bad guys," Jay said.
"Okay," at least they're alive I hope,"and how or what for is that baby a key?" I said, pointing at Cole who was holding a little baby in his arms and swinging him.
"We don't know that actually either." Oh my god do they know anything or are they making everything up on the fly.

Baby started crying and Cole made a disgusted look on his face, so I took the baby from him.
"He probably needs to get his diaper changed."
"We don't have any diapers," Cole said.
"I'll just take Jay's t-shirt."
"Nooo," I wasn't bothered by his response.
"Do you want to go with me or be with the rest in the control room?" I turned back over to Harumi.
"I can't really help you with a baby, so I'm going to be with them," I nodded and went towards Jay's room. I was singing to him, trying to calm him down. I put him down on Jay's bed and took off the blanket he was wrapped in, so I could change his diaper. When I saw the inside of the blanket, everything was clear to me. At least we now know what they meant by baby is the key.

Morro's POV:

We're definitely going to die. Zane is chasing some dude that he thinks is the quiet one. And I'm trying not to lose him while some girl with a mask on her face is trying to kick me off my bike. That mask is an oni mask and it gives her powers and strength. I'm trying my best to get it from her so I can beat her.
"Can you stop!? Do you know who I am!?" She just laughed. You know what!? They never said I can't hurt one of them.

I sent wind towards her and she fell off her bike. I jumped off mine and started running towards her with my sword. She was sanding flying rocks at me and I was trying my best to dodge them. And somehow I managed it and got close enough so I could kick her. She fell unconscious and I got the mask off her face, and she got back her normal human form. I know her... She was with Harumi in that bar! Does he know who she is? What if he's part of this? Oh no no no no.

I tried to contact the rest of the group, but my communication didn't work. I got back on my bike and started rushing towards Zane. But when I got to him, the I man pushed him off the cliff. I was pissed, my communications weren't working, one of my teammates had fallen down the cliff, and the worst part is that Yn is dating their leader and no one knows.
"Harumi is the quiet one isn't he?" He didn't say anything and just grabbed his swords and started swinging them at me. He was trying to get a mask from me. I took my swords and throw them down. I took mask from my back ready to give it fo him. He took it and instead of helping me he pushed me like he did Zane. Thank God for my powers. With the wind, I stopped myself from hitting the floor. And this is their thank you!? What have I got myself into... I got on my feet and got over to where Zane was lying unconscious. I shook him and he still didn't move. He's dead. Maybe not dead dead, but surely I can't repair him. I put him on my back and started walking straight ahead, praying to get somewhere.

I can't help them now. I just hope that they will realize who Harumi really is before it's too late.

( I just realized that he could use his dragon, but they're not using them in season 8, so neither will I. :))