XXII)Aftermath

Yn's POV:

Harumi walked me to the bounty that was located next to the tea shop. The evening was amazing. I laughed a lot. I just love being in this man presence.

"So I live here," I said and showed a big ship next to the little shop.
"If I'm being honest, I didn't believe you when you said you live in the ship that's not in water," he smiled and I did too.
"I had a great time with you today."
"I'm hoping that you're not lying to me, because I really had an amazing night."
"Of course I'm not lying," he got closer and putted his arm on my cheek. He was a couple of centimeters taller than me, so I was looking up at him, we were looking at each othes eyes. I love his eye color. It's amazing I feel safe looking at them.

He then leaned in and kissed me. His lips were soft and warm. I put my arms around his neck and got closer to him. He kissed me lightly and tenderly as if he never wanted to lose me. At first I wasn't sure, but then I opened my mouth slightly so I let him slide in his tongue. It was too fast, I know, but something was missing all the time. It just wasn't the same as kissing Morro. I probably have just imagined something. We both got out of breath so we broke the kiss. Our foreheads were resting on each other, as we were breathing heavily.

He took a step back holding my hands.
"I'm sorry, but I should probably get going or my parents will send a search team for me."
"I understand," I wanted to ask him if he wanted to come in, but now I won't. He let go of my hands.
"Bye."
"Bye," and with that he headed back from the way where we came from. I was standing like that for a couple of seconds, so blushing would want off.

I got on the bounty and headed towards my room. But when I passed the living room, someone pulled me into it.
"Heeey," I said, almost falling.
"Don't be a baby. How was it?" Nya said with a smile on her face.
"You couldn't wait until morning, didn't you," but I wanted her to be there too. She rolled her eyes at me.
"And?!"
"Shit! Pixal you scared me," I looked over to the TV.
"Just because I'm stuck inside of the computer doesn't mean I don't want to hear either," Nya nodded at her and was waiting for me to start the talk.

I told them my whole date even though I talked for an hour straight, but they didn't care, they listened to the whole thing. I told them about the food that we eat, about jokes he told me and I laughed at. I told them about the kiss, but I left the part about Morro.
"So you had a great night. I'm so happy for you," she said, smiling hard.
"Me to yn," Pixal added.
"Yeah I actually did. I don't remember having those for a long time now. " I paused and then I remembered there was something I wanted to ask Nya.

"Did you tell Harumi about my favorite flower?"
"I did,"
"How did you know that," I looked at her confused.
"I didn't actually. I asked Morro." He knew that? Well, he was in my head, but still I don't know why he would remember it.
"He helped Harumi?" I raised my brow.
"Well actually no. I asked him while he was asleep, so I'm sure he wasn't fully conscious." Nya scratched the back of her head.
"He was angry when he remembered, don't worry."
"That's more like it," I looked at my phone and saw it was 1 am. For someone who woke up at 6 I can't believe I'm still awake.
"I should go get some sleep. Anyway, I have told you guys everything. If I remember something I'll tell you tomorrow."
"I'm going to sleep too," Nya said and jawned. We went into our rooms.

Morro's POV:

I was watching out of the window the whole night waiting for her to come home. When she finally got home, she was standing outside kissing him. I can't believe I'm watching this. She'll now even ask him if he wanted to go in and he will say yes and... When they finally stopped eating each others faces, he went back. That's strange? She didn't even have time to ask him to come in. Is he in some kind of rush? It's only 12 am. It's not that late. He is acting weird. I'm going to follow him. I got out of the window and before that I looked at the clock. I have around 45 minutes to get home. I know Nya has been waiting for her in the living room for at least 2 hours now, so yn won't come in till she's done telling her about everything that happened to her.

I ran after him and when I finally caught up I was moving in the shadows behind him. In the foreground, it looked like he was going towards the palace, but then he changed his path and entered a cafe with many bikers. I didn't go in so as not to draw attention. I climbed onto the roof of the neighboring building and looked at it through the window. He sat down at a table where a girl with purple clothes and make-up was sitting. She also had tattoos on her face. Is he cheating on YN!? I decided to wait until he came out. I just hope it won't be long because I don't have much time.

Thankfully it wasn't. He got out in maybe 10 minutes and this time really went towards the palace. But before taking the last turn he stopped.
"So you were following me," fuck, so much for being a ninja.
"Are you cheating on yn?" I said, coming out of the dark. He turned towards me.
"So you saw that," he said smiling, he's behavior is nothing like this when yn is here.
"Answer the question!"
"Or what? You will tell her, as she would ever believe you. She talked about you," she did? "The enemy who likes to cause her pain." He's just trying to get you angry. Don't fall for that. "I'm sure she will trust her boyfriend better than you, even though you're in love with her." He smirked. I ran up to him and knocked him down. I was holding my sword against his neck.

"Listen, I don't care if she's with you unless you cause her pain."
"Like you did? Or like you will?" He can't know that!
"Are you realizing that I could easily kill you, you know?"
"But you won't. I'm prince after all, but mostly you wouldn't do that to yn." He was right, I hate to admit that.
"Just remember this if you ever hurt her, I'm going to be the reason you're dead," I said and left. I have very little time to get home before yn realizes I'm not there. I got through the window right in time. I jumped into bed and then the door opened.

Yn's POV:

I was as slowly and quietly as possible opening the door of my room, so I didn't wake Morro up. Please please please be asleep. But he wasn't.
"I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?"
"No, yn," he jawned, "I just couldn't sleep," he said and turned towards the wall.
"Okay," I closed the door and went over to the bathroom to change and remove my make-up. When I finally got off my heels, my feet were so thankful to me. I got out of the bathroom and I saw that Morro did not move while I was in there. I got to my bed and lay down.

"I don't know if you're asleep, but thank you for helping Harumi out even though you didn't know you were doing it." There was no response. I turned my back towards him and immediately fell asleep.

Morro's POV:

I hate Nya for that. I cant believe she tricked me into helping that moron. YN was already sleeping but I couldn't. I don't know if I should tell her or not. I know she won't believe me and think I'm just trying to hurt her, but if I don't tell her, he will hurt her. I hate my life now, can't I just go back to the cursed realm and never come out of there. But I couldn't do that either. Now that I know yn, I can't live without her, so it would be the same as here just without coffee and with bigger idiots than here.

(Wu fought the time brothers alone so that's why he's no where to be seen. He won, but he disappeared like in the show, Misako is looking for him so that's why they are not here)