XXVIII)Locked up

Yn's POV:

I woke up inside of the cage. Bird cage. Boy, this brings memories. I slowly got up. My head was pounding. I put my hand on the back of my head and I felt a little bump. Great. I rolled my eyes. I was looking around. This place looked like the garden of some kind of a temple with the river beneath my cage. I turned over and saw another bird cage. And someone well known to me was in it.
"Fuck!" Lloyd jumped a little and then turned around. He had a smile on his face.
"Oh, thank god you're alive," he said, putting his hand on his heart.
"So he managed to catch you, I see.." I said sadly. I should have killed him when I had time, but nooo YN had to fall for his shit. "What happened while I was out?"
"So ,long story short, I helped him to get a mask so he will give us you back, spoiler alert he didn't, so we fought them. Some of them, including Harumi, tried to escape because they were weaker, so I tried to stop them while the rest of the team were fighting the ones that stayed. But it was just a trap, so they captured me and that's how I ended up here." I closed my eyes.
"Wonderful... I'm so sorry Lloyd. I didn't.."
"It's not your fault yn you didn't know. No one did."

"Is everyone alright? I mean for how much you know."
"Well..." That doesn't sound good...
"Is Jay alright?!"
"Yes don't worry..." He said, waving his hand.
"Then what is it??" I said and, at that moment spotted Harumi walking towards out of a temple. I pointed at him so Lloyd could see him too. He turned around and spotted him.
"Did no one tell you it's rude to point fingers?" I rolled my eyes at him and tried to grab one of my daggers from my back. Shit I forgot.
"Did you forget?" He said, swinging my dagger in his hand. There was something on it, something red.
"Is that blood on my dagger!?" He looked at it like he wasn't the one who had done it.
"Oh, yeah I forgot.."
"... That you killed somebody!?" I said, pissed off.
"Yes. It is not so important he's not the first one I killed. I don't know why are you so stressed." I reflexively tried to send the wind at him and actually succeeded. He fell down as I started jumping around. I turned over to Lloyd.

"My powers are back." And then it hit me. I stopped jumping and looked at my hand. "How are they back.. Morro." I looked up and saw that Harumi was smiling at me. I looked over towards Lloyd.  He wasn't looking at me. He didn't want to make eye contact with me. I felt a sharp pain in my heart. Nooo.
"Please look at me and tell me that Morro wasn't too dumb and tried to fight him", I pointed at Harumi, "alone?! AND that my powers are back just because? AND that blood isn't his!" He still wasn't looking at me. "Lloyd please." I already started crying.
"I'm sorry YN.." Now he was looking at me. I put my arm around my stomach.
"Is he dead!? Was he killed with my blade!?" I started shaking. No no no not now. Breath yn breath... Focus, focus.
"I don't know that.." he said, again not looking at me.
"I know. I know." I returned my focus on Harumi. "After all, I killed him. And yes, it's your dagger I used. And this blood," he said looking at my dagger" it could be his, but I'm not sure he's not the only one killed by it." I didn't make reaction I know how he loves seeing me in pain and I'm not giving him that anymore.
"When I'm out, I'm going to kill you with that exact same blade." I said and sent him flying to the other side of whatever this is. He again got up.
"Trust me if I were you I would be happy he's dead. And how do you exactly think you're getting out?" I didn't answer. "Your team doesn't know where the fuck you guys are, one of them is dead, you're master is a baby and their leader is here." He showed up Lloyd with his hand. "But good luck with that", he smiled at me. "Anyway I came here to see if you had finally woken up and to tell you that we will be bringing Garmadon back when the sun goes down. And don't worry I know that you don't want to miss it, so a ceremony will be held here." Me and Lloyd were giving him death stares. "Tough crowd, I see. Sooo, I have to go see you soon." He said and walked out. 

The moment he left, I got down and hugged my legs. I buried my head in my knees. Stay calm, stay calm. You will just make things worse if you... You know.... Talk to Lloyd focus on him.
"I'm sorry yn. I'm not sure if he's dead... There's still a chance he's alive." He tried, but I don't think even he believed in that.
"Did you know?" I raised my head, but I didn't look at him.
"What?"
"That he had feelings for me?"
"Yes..."
"I'm guessing Kai knew that too. Why did no one tell me?!" I looked at him. My eyes were full of tears. "Maybe if he told me I wouldn't be with Harumi, we wouldn't be here and most of all he wouldn't be dead!" I was angry. 
"He said something like that he didn't want to hurt you any more because you had a big crush on Harumi and he didn't want to ruin it for you. And he told us that if we told you we will all be dead by tomorrow morning." He laughed a bit and I smiled.
"Can they find us?"
"I don't have any device on me, if you're asking if they can truck us. But I'm sure they'll figure out something." For a couple of minutes nothing was heard. "Do you like him too?"
"Hm?"
"Do you like him too? You never said it? I wasn't in your head, so I can't know that, but from your reactions I think I know the answer..." I looked back at the wall. Do I? I mean it's hard to think about someone for who you thought hated your guts.
"I don't know. I think probably yes, but like, I don't know I never thought about him in that way I always thought he hated me."
"Trust me he doesn't." I looked at him and he smiled.
"Now I know that." But it's too late.