XLI)Suicide, cigarettes and other lovely things

No one's POV:

It's been a week since the ninjas were gone. Lloyd, Nya, Pixal, Misako and Yn were hiding from the public in some old building. Lloyd still didn't get his powers back. He was losing all hope. Nya and Misako were determined to make Lloyd train and get ready to defeat his father. Everyone was sad. Everyone took it their own way.

Right now, Misako was trying to get some food, while Pixal and Yn were watching Nya's training with Lloyd. Everyone helped him, except Yn. She didn't feel like it. Losing everything with that bounty, a part of her died. She was still training, but when nobody was watching. Every night, because of insomnia, she would come out and train until she would fall from tiredness. She had a bracelet made of all the colors of the missing ninjas. It helped her not to give up many times, every time she looked at it she knew what is she fighting for. Yn become quieter than before. She wasn't as happy as before. She even started smoking. Nobody liked that, but nobody told her anything. After finding out about her panic attacks, they didn't bother her much. She had dark circles under her eyes. She... changed and you could see that without even speaking to her.

Yn's pov:

"I feel like giving up," Lloyd said from the floor. Nya knocked him down and he was lying on his back.
"That is not an option." I said lighting another cigarette. I was lying on some boxes, looking at them training.
"But there's no point!" He got up and looked at me. "Without my elemental powers I can't defeat him!"
"Ninjas don't quite!" Nya said and I rolled my eyes.
"Oh god again with that bullshit!" I said standing up.
"What!?" She looked at me angry.
"I think we should all quit, but not right now. Not until we win and get revenge we deserve!" I said pulling the smoke into my lungs.
"See!?? I agree, but I don't think we can win," Lloyd said. He was tired not only from the training, but from life.
"You will listen to her!?" I looked at her confused. What is that supposed to mean, "she gave up the moment her brother and boyfriend were gone. If you ask me, she would hand over herself if she wasn't so scared of death!" Nya was pointing at me.
"What!? I did not give up. Not yet. And I'm not planning to." I was yelling at her. I threw down my cigarette and stepped on it.

"Oh please. You didn't train for a week, you started smoking and don't me even start on that dumb bracelet you wear." I couldn't believe what she was saying.
"I started smoking to stop me from having panic attacks every five fucking minutes. They calm me down. This bracelet reminds me not to give up. And the most important thing I did not stop training!"
"Oh please then come here and fight me then!"
"Guys, you should calm down..." Pixal tried, but she didn't succeed. I walked over to Nya and waited for her to make the first move. And she did. She tried to kick me with her leg but dodged it. I tried to kick her with my fist, but she moved and crouched down just in time. She spun around with one leg spread trying to knock me down. I jumped and she didn't manage. She got up again and with my leg tried to kick her. She grabbed it and twisted it. I fell down and she tried to step on me. I quickly moved and got up. I was behind her, so before she could turn around, I kicked her in the ass and she fell to her knees. She tried to get up, but before she could do that, I went in front of her and pushed her down. Now she was lying on her back looking at me in disbelief. I stood above her.

"You see!?" I said and walked away. I tried to walk out , but Lloyd started talking.
"Yn it's hard for all of us." I stopped, but I didn't turn over.
"I know that. I'm sorry, but I don't feel like being positive all the time anymore."
"You're not the only one who lost them." Nya said getting up.
"I know that, Nya. It's not that I lost them. I don't know. You all were in a good relationship with everyone that died. They all died knowing you love them. Don't get me wrong, I'm sad because of everyone Jay too. Of course, he's my twin after all, but I was on good terms with him when that happened.... Morro and I were on a break at that moment. The break I decided 5 minutes before Lloyd went to fight his dad. If we were in relationships and he died, maybe I would take it better. Knowing that he died, knowing I loved him."I shook my head. They don't care. What are you doing?? You're making a fool of yourself. "I'm talking no sense. I'm going out on fresh air. " I said and walked out. I jumped on top of the building. It was night, so Harumi's patrol couldn't really see me.