XLVI)Tornado

(I know there are like just 4 weapons, but idgf they will all have weapons! Kai will have to make more than just 4 of them! Sorry not sorry)

I made sure that Jay was with someone before leaving him. Morro and I went towards our replicated room. He walked in first and I was behind him. He sat on his bed and I closed the door. He spread his arms for me to sit on his lap and I did. I took off my shoes. I put my legs around his back and buried my head into his chest. And hugged him. He put his arms around me and his head on top of mine. I was sobbing a little.

"Darling, I know it hurts, but it's not your fault, I promise you." The tears were still going down my face, so they soaked his t-shirt.
"I know, but me being the closest to him and not getting there on time is just awful. And after that, seeing Jay in that condition." He caressed my back.
"Cole loved you, yn, like a sister. He would never want you to feel this way." I know he's right.
"I know how Jay feels right now. I already experienced that when I lost you, him and everyone from the team. I know what he's going through and at least I'm there for him, so I hope he won't give up as much as I did." I made a pause, "seeing someone very close to you die twice's really messed up. I'm glad this time you're here." I didn't let go of Morro, neither did he let go of me. We have been sitting there cuddling for some time now. Neither of us said anything. I needed this and he respects that.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked.
"Even a blind man could see that. I love you too." I said, and he kissed the top of my head.
"It's important for me that you know that."
"I know."
"And I'll always be there for you, no matter on what terms we are." He said and I raised my head to look at him. My eyes were still wet, but the tears stopped.
"Why negativity all of the sudden."
"I don't know. It just feels to me like I need to tell you this." I kissed him and he kissed me back.
"Don't worry, I'm not leaving you any time soon." I put my head down.
"I hope so," he said. I just hugged him harder.

I looked at my watch and only then realized that almost an hour had passed since I left Jay.
"I'm sorry I need to check up on Jay." I got up and put on my shoes.
"He's your brother, even though I'm an only child, I understand you care for him like you care for yourself. You don't need to apologize  for going and seeing him." He said softly. I lowered myself down and kissed him. I put my hand on his cheek. I broke the kiss and smiled at him.
"Thank you for being so understandable. You can't even imagine how much that means to me." He smiled.
"Can you go alone? Do you need me?"
"I think it's for the best for me to be alone with him," I said and he nodded. I went over to the door and walked out.

I first went to the control room to see if he was where I left him. I only found Nya and Kai there.
"Where's Jay?" I asked and they turned over to me.
"He wanted to be alone. We insisted on coming with him, but he didn't want us there." Kai said sadly.
"Okay." I said and was ready to go into his room, when I realized we were moving. "Where are we going?" I made a circle around myself , "and where's Lloyd?"
"He's babysitting his father," Nya said and Kai rolled his eyes.
"Nya got the idea that if we could melt armor we could make a new weapon with which we could defeat onis." Kai explained to me and I nodded, "so we are going to the monastery to do that."
"And Kai will melt and make the weapons." She said, hitting her brother on the shoulder.
"Great idea Nya and good luck Kai." I smiled at them and left .

I went towards Jay's room and knocked. He didn't say anything, so I just walked in. He wasn't on his bed, but on Cole's. He was hugging his knees in the corner of it and was crying. Next to him was a medallion with which he was planning to ask Cole to be his yang. I walked over to him and sat across from him. I put my hand on his shoulder.
"I want you to take it." He said without raising his head.
"What?" He can't be serious. "Jay, I can't, it's yours. You should keep it."
"I can't, it reminds me of what I didn't do."
"It should remind you how much you loved him."
"No, you have to take it. I can't look at it."
"Jay..."
"Yn just take it! You can't win this battle..." He raised his head and his eyes were red. It hurt me to see him like this. I can't fight with him in this condition.
"I'll keep it safe for you." I took it and put it in my pocket. "I'll return it to you when you calm down."
"Never return it to me!"
"We will see about that." He wanted to say something but knocking on the door stopped him.