XII)Great idea

(First of all, I'm sorry for not updating for past weak or so. I had a lot obligations related to school so I couldn't really write, but I'm back now and I'll try to be more regular. <3 )

I was getting back control of my body. I was so tired that I fell on my knees. My eyelids were heavy, they were closing by themselves. I don't know why I am so tired. I can't remember anything after Kai left. I was inside of some cage, a bird cage, but it was much bigger logically if I could stand in it. Morro was In front of me floating. I couldn't see his face because of height differences and I really didn't want to look up at him. But he had another idea. He put his finger under my chin and made me lift my head. Now I was looking straight at him. He was smiling as always.

"Darling you were right," he said happily, this was the first time I saw him looking actually happy. I felt good seeing him happy even though I was hurt, "about everything. Your, our, powers are listening to me, you're not as tired as that boy and you're also even stronger than him." I'm stronger than green ninja? That flattered me, but I didn't react. I really didn't want Morro to know how I was feeling about being weak.
"So you don't have to worry about being the weakest." He smirked. How did he... I was in shock. I tried not to show it, but I slightly widened my eyes and he noticed that
"Did you not know, darling, when a ghost is possessing someone they can see their thoughts, fears and more." Great, now he knows some things and I don't know exactly which ones...
I didn't say anything back. I didn't want to. Even if I wanted to, I didn't know what I would say.

He got a bit angry about me not responding to his provocations. He broke the silence.
"From what do you have such a big bruise on your stomach, it is so annoying, I could feel the pain from it too while possessing you?"
"You didn't see that in my mind?" I said sarcastically.
"Darling, it's your fault you're here, so there is no reason to be angry. After all, this was all your idea." He is right. It was my idea. I'm so great at them, obviously, because everyone fucking one worked. "I'm the only one who can hurt you. So who did that ?" He continued,
"You really don't know? Or you just want me to sink even deeper into the earth?" He shook his head. He really doesn't remember. Why would he? He has hurt many people. Why would he know what he has done to me? Why would I be different from others?

"You're the only one who can hurt me? Right? Then it's a good thing that you did it..." His eyebrows went up. How did he not expect that?  "When we first fought you blasted a big energy ball right at me and I was too slow and it hit me, and now, thanks to you, I have a big bruise for at least 5 days that won't stop hurting. Oh and also did I mention that's the reason you didn't see me with others before." I made a pause because of a lump stuck in my throat. His mask fell down for a second. I could see that he was sorry, but would never say it. Great, now again I feel bad. He got on his knees, so now we were the same height.
"Can I help you somehow?" He tried to touch it, but I hit his hand before he could do that. He looked angry, but didn't say anything.
"First of all, don't touch it. No, you can't. I am used to it, the pain. I'm okay now. And you'll have to do the same if you want to continue possessing me." He smiled again.
"Don't worry, darling, I will." He got closer and put his hand on my cheek. I hate him so much, and I know he is just using me to get what he wants, but his touch makes me feel loved.
"I hate you."
"I hate you too darling. We are on the same page here."

He was still holding his hand on my face as he was slowly leaning in. What is he doing? He was just a couple of centimeters away from me. He won't really try that again. Will he?
But he did, he really tried to kiss me again, but this time I didn't let him. I want to kiss him too, but I can't do it knowing what happened last time, the way he used me. I stood up and made a few steps back. He was in shock.

"Do you really think we will ever kiss after what you did last time." He got up.
"Darling," he smiled, "I did what I had to do, it was that or killing you. So you should be grateful". I hate him and that stupid smile of his.
"Grateful?! For what for tricking me and stilling the crystal from me while we were kissing?! I would rather be dead than alive and deceived in the worst way. And just to make it clear, now that you don't have Lloyd to blackmail me, I don't have to do anything you say. I don't care how much you torture me, I'm not giving you what you want ever again." He looked pissed, he could easily kill me there and then, but he didn't. He wanted to say something I could tell because he opened his mouth slightly, but he just made a straight line out of them without saying anything and disappeared. He can do that too?! Is he gone, gone or just invisible? Either way, I don't care. As long as I can't see him, I'm okay with anything.

Now that I was alone in the bird cage, I looked around to see where I actually was. I was surrounded by little houses that had green fog coming out of them. You also could see a couple of ghosts flying around. This 'city' was built on water. Why would they make their center above the water if the only thing that can stop them is water? At least, I am not the only one with dumb ideas. I felt dizzy. I grabbed one of the cage bars so I didn't fall. I sat on the floor leaning on the bars of the cage. I was so tired and because of that I felt immediately asleep.

Morros POV:

I was still there. I just got invisible. I hate her. I just can't stand her... I hate her. How could she talk to me like that 'I wish I was dead'. I could easily kill you, you know. She is in a frickin cage. She should have been scared of me and begged me for mercy, but she didn't. She acted like I was the one captured.
I was looking at her. She was looking around. Almost falling, she sat on the floor and in a couple of seconds she fell asleep. How can someone fall asleep so fast in here? I waited a couple of minutes and then showed myself. I wanted to be sure she didn't see me. I got closer to her and crouched down so I could take a better look at her.

She was already in a deep sleep. She was probably so tired of me possessing her and I don't blame her. Many people wouldn't be able to survive this. Her head was leaning against her shoulder and one of her arms was around her stomach. I still can't believe I have done that. I would never have done such a thing to her. From the moment I first kissed her, which I did with not evan me known reason, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I hate her, but I could never live without kissing her again. I don't understand why she doesn't want to kiss me anymore. The kiss was on her mind for a long time too. Ugh, I should just kill her and continue my life without her distributing my mind. But I can't...
One strand of hair fell on her face, it was obvious that it was bothering her because she was moving her nose in her sleep, so I hooked it behind her ear.

"Morro?!" I quickly removed my hand and looked from where did the voice came from. I saw Bansha calling for me with one eyebrow up. I rolled my eyes and flew over to her. I took a last glance at Yn to be sure she was alright. She was. If anyone hurts her, they'll have a problem with me. 
"What!?" I asked her.
"Getting attached I see." She said smiling.
"None of your business. Why are you bothering me!?" She took a paper from her pocket.
"I'm really sorry to interrupt your date, but this was addressed to you." I took it from her. I opened it up and started reading it.
"Do you want me to get rid of her for you." I pulled out my sword and put it under her throat.
"If you even touch her I will make sure you get destroy!" She looked at me a bit scared, "did you understand me?" She nodded. I put back my sword. "Now leave!" And she did like I said. I looked back at yn. What are you doing to me...