V)Like brother like sister

"Jay?" Zane and Cole looked at him.
"Go without me," he said still looking at me.
So they did. We were going to bounty. I really need to tell him what happened outside with Morro. After all, he is my brother and I really wouldn't want him to find out by himself or, worse, someone else telling him. He was going In front of me so he led us to his and Cole's room.

Everyone had to share a bedroom with someone. Well, everyone except me and Zane, but Zane's couldn't really be called bedroom. It was actually a room with many, many computer thingys even without a bed, so that's why he didn't have a roomie. No actually, for a few days Pixal was staying there and she brought a bed. Before, she started searching for Zane when he sacrificed himself... Cole and Jay shared one, so did Kai and Lloyd. Master Wu... Actually, I don't know about his bedroom. Nya had a bedroom for herself too, but when Misako came she went to Nya's room. So, the only one that could actually enjoy a little bit of peace is me.

He walked into the room and let me go through so he could shut the door. Their room had white walls and two beds. One with brown and one with blue sheets. I think the blue one is Cole's. They also had two desks, wardrobes and bookshelfs. They are not different colors, surprisingly. On the bookshelfs weren't any books, just a two or three plants (probably dead but I'm not sure) and 2 gaming consoles, one for each other. Cole's bed was against the wall where the door was, so the first thing you see when you walk in is his bed. Jay's was in exactly the same position just on the other side of the room. The room was small so the two bads were just 1.5 m away.

He closed the door and stood In front of his bed. Looking at me with annnnd? question on his face. I stood in front of Cole's bed so I was facing him. Here goes nothing.
"I did something bad outside, while you guys were stuck in a tea shop" Jay was holding the side of my arm saying,
"YN you were fighting Morro by yourself and you're still alive and without bruises! Whatever you have done, it's going to be okay." I sighed. Well, that's not completely true, but I will let him think that.

"First of all,oh god I'm going to sound like a second grader, you can't tell anyone, especially not mum and dad", on his face was showing fear and worry. He nodded in agreement. I sighed.
"I kissed Morro." I smiled a bit.
"YOU KISSED MORRO!?" with wind I knocked him down on his bed.
"Thanks for not telling anyone", I thumbed up to him with an annoying expression on my face.
"If somebody heard you I'm going to kill you!"He didn't care, he was still in shock. He was looking at me like he had seen a ghost. I walked to the door and opened them to see if someone was near that could hear him,but I didn't see anyone. I detained the door and looked back at him.

"Why? What? How? No...no... WHYY?" I got close to him so I could cover his mouth with my hand.
"If you stop shouting I will tell you, okay?" he nodded. I put away my arm.
"While he was holding me against the wall, that's when he actually shut the door closed for you guys, he wanted to kiss me, but I didn't let him. Then he threatened me with hurting Lloyd, so I gave in. I think that's pretty much it lol. It was much longer in reality for some reason." Jay was still in shock, his jaw was on the floor. He hasn't moved since I started talking. I think he was relieved when he heard part about Lloyd. I should make it worse.

"Jay, I need to tell you something else", with his mouth still open, he nodded. I closed his mouth with my hand. "I liked it." I smirked.
He jumped from his bed and pushed me. Thank god there was Cole's bad or now I would be passed out on the floor. He was walking in circles with hands on his head. I guess it's a family thing.
"Whaat noo no no no YN you can't like it, you can't, you shouldn't, you you", he turned away from me, "you can't go my steps," he added quietly.

I stood up so when he turned around I was centimeters away from him.
"What did you just say?" He tripped and fell on his bed. He looked really scared of me and he really should be. The first thing I did when I kissed the bad guy is tell him and I find out about his accidentally.
"Now it's my turn to confess something", he said not looking me in the eyes.

I set back on the bed so he and I were the same height. Sitting down, I saw, through the small opening, that someone was standing by the door. Cole put his finger on his lips for me not to tell Jay. I looked back at Jay. He still wasn't looking at me, so he probably didn't see Cole either. Should I tell him? Nah, I didn't tell Cole he found out by himself. This is what he gets when I need to find out everything by myself. I just hope Cole didn't hear my part.

Jay started talking.
"You know that criminal we fought a couple of months ago who put Kai in hospital for a week? You weren't there but you know the story right?" I nodded, but I couldn't really remember what girl, put Kai in hospital for a week.
"They looked a lot like someone I had a crush on forever, they were finding me hot too,they said that to me a couple of times while we were fighting. I was really distracted by that, so they easily knocked me down on the floor and then kissed me." The only thing that was coming through my mind was: like brother like sister," but unlike you, I let them do it from the start." Shit, now Cole knows about me for sure.

"YOU LET HIM KISS YOU AND YOU LIKED IT", Cole stormed in and screamed in shock. I jumped of the bad.
"IT WAS A HIM???" With a big smile on my face.