LIV)e laugh love

I'm back after a one-month break. I actually had this chapter a month ago, but I accidentally lost it so I had to write it all over again. Not important, I just didn't have time to write as fast as I used to and I didn't have time to check the grammar, but now I am so here it is. The last chapter of this book. I hope you enjoyed as much as I did. (And yes I just had to name this chapter like this)
Also thanks for 4.5 k readers ❤️

No one's pov:

"I'm not accepting this. There has to be a way of stopping this! I, I can't let her die." Jay said, looking at yn. Cole hugged his boyfriend.
"I agree we have been trough much worse and the fucking poison will end one of us. That's just bullshit!" Nya said looking at Wu. Everyone did the same. He wanted to help them, he just did not know how. Since he went back in time he didn't know a lot of things.
"I really don't know my students. How did you bring Lloyd back?" Wu asked Kai.
"Using our elemental powers..." Kai looked back at yn.
"But I have all of their powers inside of me she doesn't." Lloyd was looking between yn and Wu.
"That's not completely true." Jay said looking at Morro.
"But still his powers can't be enough? We could help him with our chi. Right?" Zane asked.
"Your chi can't bring anything bad to you or her,but his part is much more important. He could lose his powers."
"It's the same as before." Cole said looking at Morro who was nodding.
"I'm fine with that." He said. Anything for her, he thought.

"You must be fully concentrated." Wu said and everyone gathered around yn. Wu and Pixal stayed behind hoping this would work. They put their hands above her, sanding their chi towards her. Everyone's hands started glowing in their significant color. Yn's body was pulling any chi it had gotten, but with Morro's  it was a different story. Her body was sucking back its powers and in that action taking Morro's too. He was loosing too much energy too fast. He was standing until the last  bit of his powers was out of him. He fell down holding onto the edge of the bed. Yn started normally breathing, but she was still unconscious. As Morro saw that he helped yn as much as he could, his body gave up and he was unconscious on the floor.

Morro's pov:

I opened my eyes. I was lying in my bed in our room, in hers and her brothers house. The one they decided to share with all of them. The one I was kicked out of.  I immediately got up and ran down. I ran into the living room where Kai, Lloyd and Cole were. They just looked at me and immediately returned their focus on something else.
"How is she?" No answer, "how is she!?" I got closer. "Hate me as much as you goddamn want. Just answer my question!" Still nothing. "For the gods' sake, answer the fucking question!" Nothing. I'll hurt them!
"She's stable." A voice behind me said and I turned over to see Jay. He knew what I had done for her, so he was willing to talk. "She hasn't woken up yet, but she's stable." I relaxed my body. Thank god. He passed by me and went towards the others.
"Why do you talk to him!?" Kai asked angrily. I would punch his teeth out if he wasn't right. He shouldn't talk to me, but I needed that answer.
"She forgave him, so we should too, with time at least. And besides, I saw what he did for her. Two times." I left the room. My powers were gone, but she wasn't. That's all that matters.

Yns Pov:

My head was hurting. I opened my eyes and needed to wait a couple of seconds before I could see because of the light. I was still in my hospital bed. How is this possible? I got in a sitting position and spun my hand to be sure. What!? I rang the bell and the nurse came in a minute. She opened the door with a smile on her face. So not a ghost...
"You woke up!" I smiled. She's so nice.
"Yeah... How am I here actually?" She was checking something on the screen of the machine I was attached to.
"I don't know your friends did the miracle. I would tell you more, but I don't know either." She got over to the end of the bed to write something on the board.
"Okay, thank you.... I'm sorry I never caught your name."  She waved her hand in the air.
"Don't worry sweetheart, you had much bigger problems at the time. I'm Bella."  She had brown curly hair and blue eyes. She was older than me, around 10 years. She looked tired like every nurse, but she still put a smile on her face. Thank god I got her and not Morro's one. "Okay, everything looks good. I'll call your friends and you could probably leave tomorrow. You need to stay one night at hospital just to be sure." I nodded. She pulled out the needle and in that way stopped working of machine.