XXIX)Smile for the picture

I woke up in my bed. I really should work on my defense. I can't get hurt anymore like this... I'm just proving the point of them, thinking that I and now Nya really are just slowing them down. I got up in a sitting position. I looked over at Morro's bed to see if he was there. My heart ached. Shit I forgot. I fell back in my bed. I put my hands over my face. I screamed into them. He's gone yn you have to live with it. I didn't want to get up, but I needed to tell the rest of the team that I had woken up. I got out of bed. I was in my pj. I looked over in the mirror. Oh my god, I look dead. I mean, I feel dead, so it's not a surprise. I raised my t-shirt to see the stab from Harumi, but it was already wrapped up nicely. Okay, okay. In a mirror I saw my desk and something was on it. I turned around and saw my ninja suit and both of my daggers cleaned up. I raised one of them and chills gripped me so I just took them and put them in the drawer. I don't want to use them for now.

I got out of my bedroom and walked down to the living room. Like always, everyone was there. Except him. When I'm done with them, I'm going back to my room to cry a bit.
"Hii," I said quietly,but everyone heard me. Jay and Cole ran up to me and hugged me.
"How are you?" Zane asked. I broke the hugh.
"I was better, but I'll be fine." I smiled slightly.
"We can see that you look awful." Lloyd hit Kai in the head.
"Thanks Kai... How are you guys?" I asked.
"We are all fine. Don't worry. We aren't the ones that got stabbed by Harumi." Nya said. I smiled.
"Yeah, dumb move, I know. Something like that's expected from Jay, but I guess twins take a turn." Everyone laughed except Jay.
"I'm just kidding." I rubbed his arm. "I'll go lay down again. I'm still so tired. I just wanted you to know that I'm still standing."
"Okay." Jay said. I waved and walked away.
I went into my room and set on bed. I got in corner of it and put my legs up and hugged them. I started crying. I tried my best not to cry down there, but I remembered that they already had taken enough care of me. Plus, I don't really want any of them to see me cry.

No one's pov:

"Is it me or did she look sad?" Jay asked when he couldn't see Yn anymore.
"Yeah, she looked sad to me too.." Cole agreed.
"You guys are right. I could tell that by her heart beat." Pixal added.
"Why is she sad?" Kai asked.
"I know", Lloyd said ," but I thnik she wouldn't let me tell you guys and also she'll be soon sad about something else and knowing her she'll come here to tell you two." He pointed at Cole and Jay. They exchanged glances. "And probably kill me..." Lloyd added quietly.
"But I want to know too???"
"Kai, I'll tell you when I think the right time comes. Actually, she will tell all of you don't worry."

YN's pov:

I cried for half an hour. I would cry more, but I couldn't. It really drained me out. I needed to stop. Why am I crying I only knew him for a month and half of that time he was hurting me. But he changed he tried to kill Harumi for me and, and he had feelings for me that are now mutual, but it doesn't matter because he's gone... I went to the bathroom to wash my face and to blow my nose. I looked at myself in the mirror that was above the sink. I looked worse than before. My eyes were very red and so was my nose. My hair was half in and half out of a bun and I had dark circles under my eyes for the first time in a while. I should really put myself together. If you don't want them to worry about you, you need to look normal. I really don't know how to do that, but let's for the start take a shower. I washed my hair too. I got out and got dressed. I blow out my hair with my wind. I'm really happy that my powers are back, but I would like more Morro alive. Again, tears were coming down my face. I really should try to learn how to control them. I took a brush and brushed my now dry hair. I hear the door ( BELL RINGING AND IT'S POURING). That's strange everyone always knocks. I wiped out tears and walked into the room.

Morro's POV:

I put down my bag on my bed. I saw that yn wasn't in her bed, so I'll guess she's in the bathroom. I heard the bathroom door being opened. I slowly turned around.
"Oh, so you're not dead, yn." I joked like the last time(chapter x), but she was looking at me like she saw a ghost. But I'm no longer one. I looked at my hands. No. She had one hand over her mouth and with the other she was leaning on the door handle. Her eyes are red. Was she crying? Is she angry!? Does she know!?
"Yn are you okay?" I said, stepping closer. She ran up to me and hugged me. What is she doing?? Why is she hugging me? At least she's not mad. "Yn can you tell me what's wrong, you're scaring me."
She let go of me. Tears were coming down her cheek and she wiped them away.
"I thought you were dead..."
"Why would you think I'm dead??"
"Harumi told me", I rolled my eyes. Of course he did. He just can't stop lying. Thank God he's in jail now so I don't have to worry about him and the other thing..."and Lloyd wasn't sure. You also didn't come when we all fought them. And I got my powers back." Thank god, I thought I lost mine and her powers.
"So they're not gone, good. I was scared that they were gone forever."
"No, no. And also, when I woke up you weren't there." She was still crying, but she had a smile on her face.
"When you fought them I was still in a hospital. I lost a lot of blood until they found me in the woods unconscious. And sorry for not being here when you woke up, but I was with Britney." She looked confused.
"My girlfriend. I forgot you didn't know."

Yn's pov:

I didn't move or say anything. His what?? Yn you need to say something you can't just stand like that. He doesn't know that you have feelings for him now, he's not hurting you on purpose. Yn you need to calm down you'll start shaking. I put on a fake smile.
"Really? That's sweet..." I tried to sound as happy as possible.
"Yes. She was my nurse in hospital when Your boyfriend stabbed me." I faked a laugh.
"Very funny." I rolled my eyes.
"Does the rest of the team know about her?"
"I mean I didn't tell them personally, but think they got it by themselves." He turned around to grab something from his bag.
"Great. I have to go down to talk to Lloyd," I said and left the room.

I stormed down as quickly as possible.
I went to the living room where, now, were just Lloyd and Kai.
"I'm going to kill you!" I said, walking towards Lloyd. He got up and ran to the corner of the room. I tried to get to him, but Kai didn't let me.
"Can I now know? " Kai looked at Lloyd.
"Harumi told me about Morro," I said, without looking at him.
"About what?"
"About his feelings towards me."
"Ooo. OOOOO. You didn't know he has a girlfriend."
"Not just that I was thinking that he was dead. Spoiler alert, he isn't. And Lloyd knew about both things and didn't warn me." I said, looking at Lloyd angrily.
"I didn't know how to say that to you. I thought it was better to find it on your own." I set down. Kai sat next to me and Lloyd next to him.
"I had been crying for the past 30 minutes because I thought he was dead. And when I found out he's alive now I can cry about him being with someone else. You could save me time, so I didnt have to cry two times." I buried my head in my hands.
"You like him?" Kai asked.
"She wasn't sure when I asked her, but I think she has made up her mind now."
"Woow, you guys made a whole circle."
I got up. I just can't be here right now.
"Where's Jay I need to talk to him?" Lloyd looked at Kai.
"What did I say? He's in his room." He answered and I left the room. I was going towards Jay's room.

Morro was coming down as I was going up the stairs.
"Is everything okay? You ran out fast..."
"Yes, yes. Just so you know I'll sleep in my brother's bedroom tonight." He frowned.
"Why?"
"I mean you have a girlfriend now. I don't want to make it uncomfortable."
"She's fine with you totally.." mhm for now.
"But still I will sleep there because it's.."
"Is it because it's your birthday? You have some twin's thing?As an only child I don't get how that thing works."
"Yes, that's it our birthday, that's why." I totally won't cry and don't want you to see it. He nodded. Oh, thank god he bought it. I walked past me. I was looking at him as he was going to the kitchen. I can't believe I didn't see that he was in love with me. He's so... fine. Maybe it's because I always thought he hated me or maybe because I myself was in a relationship just like him now. Ohhh. I should have killed Harumi when I had time, so I wouldn't be in this position without him.

( I know, I know why he has a girlfriend if he knows that yn knows about his feelings? When Harumi told him how great a liar he is, he thought that he lied about everything, not just yn reaction. He thinks that yn doesn't know about his used to be crush on her.)

(Also I'm sorry if someone's name is Brittany. I literally googled the most basic bitch name or something and it was first.(don't worry mine is like 3th so we are basically the same.))