XXXVIII)Green dress and green tie

Yn's pov:

Morro walked into the room. Oh god, I thought my brother was going to kill him or make him switch rooms, but it doesn't look that way.
"What did he do?" I asked breaking the silence.
"Nothing. We just talked." He closed the door behind him. Yeah right. "But now we need to talk. What was that!?" He sounded scared for me. He grabbed the sides of my arms. He wanted me to feel safe and he succeeded.

"That was a panic attack." He looked at me confused. "And it was not the first one as well." I looked at my hands. "When I was little I had panic attacks quite often. I can't remember when they started, they were always part of me. My parents thought I was just wanting attention, so they never took it seriously, but Jay did. He has always been there for me to help me stop them. With time, I learned how to stop them before it escalated like this. And with time, they become rare things. I haven't had one in a very long time now. So Jay and I thought it stopped, so that's why we didn't tell anyone. A few times I stopped them from happening and I , of course, didn't tell Jay. I'm telling you this because Jay thinks it's for the best for someone else to know, so they, I mean you, can help me if it happens again and Jay's not here." He didn't say anything. I was starting to worry that he'll think I'm too crazy to be with him or think I'm too weak,or,or.... He hugged me. He put his hand on my head and made me lean on his chest.
"Thank you for telling me. I'm sure it's hard. I won't tell anyone else. I'll always be there for you no matter what. I'll learn how to help you." I returned the hug. This means a lot to me. "But I need to ask you two questions..." I looked up at him.
"Of course."

"If it didn't happen today would you tell me about them?" I couldn't look at him. I put my head on his chest.
"To be honest. Probably no." He took stap back so he could look at me. He looked sad and I hated that. I hate making him sad, but I thought it's for the best to tell the truth.
"Yn I'm your boyfriend. Why wouldn't you tell me?"
"None of my boyfriends knew. It just didn't feel right telling anyone. I hate that about me and I don't want people to think like my parents. That I'm crazy or something." He kissed my forehead.
"I would never think you're crazy and I would never think you're weak. I saw you fight yn. For your friends. For your brother, when you were half egsofested. And you almost won that battle if I didn't play unfair. I am sad that you probably would not tell me, but I can't be mad about something that didn't happen, so I'll forget this. But I hope you'll tell me anything that bothers you from now on," He was smiling. I returned the smile and kissed him. "But now the second question. What were you dreaming that caused this attack?" Shit, he knows.
"Morro, I don't want to talk about it..."
"Yn?"
"It was about you..." He looked at me in shock.
"Me?" I nodded, "what was it about?"
"First you have to promise me that you won't think this is how I think you are in real life. It's just a dream. Okay?"
"I promise?"

"You tricked me in my dream. You were working with Harumi." He was in shock. He hates Harumi and he probably hates being compared with him, "you trapped me and brought me to Harumi. You took my powers and said that you only pretend to love me so you could take Lloyd's powers. Harumi got the third mask. And when you got everything you wanted, you both killed me. With my daggers." He didn't say anything. He was just standing there looking at me, through me. "Morro, that's not how I see you, I promise."
"I noticed you have had nightmares a few times since I came. Were they always about me?" He still didn't seem like he was looking at me.
"Yes..."
"Did you have them, nightmares, before I came into your life?"
"No." He closed his eyes and frowned a little.
"Before you find out about Harumi, what were they about?"
"You would chase me through the woods and everytime you would get me and kill me. Sometimes you would kiss me and say that you were sorry, but there's no other way or you would say you love and immediately kill me afterwards." I was waiting for reaction. I don't know if he was supposed to be sad, mad or anything, but this was not helping.