XXXIV)Birthday

(This chapter is shorter, but I love it.)

What is she doing?! Why is she kissing that idiot!? What is her problem!? What... why... what... Why are they kissing for so long!? They finally broke the kiss and everyone, almost everyone, cheered.

Yn's POV:

We broke the kiss. I was smiling. He hugged me.
"Happy birthday yn!" Kai said.
"Thank you." He let go of me and one by one everyone waited to wish me happy birthday. Lloyd was next. He hugged me.
"Happy birthday YN!"
"Thank you and thank you for that." He smiled and ran over to his boyfriend and kissed him immediately. Nya pulled my hand. I was scared of her reaction.
"Did you really think I would get angry because of that!?" She was laughing. "That was the best thing you could have done." I felt relieved. One person is not mad, but I am still more concerned about the other one. "And happy birthday, by the way."
She let go of me so Zane and Pixal could wish me a happy birthday too. When they walked away, I saw Jay storming at me with an angry face and Cole behind him.
"Cole, you should have helped me." I said sadly and he just raised his hands in defense. "C'mon Jay, it's my birthday let me be." I made puppy eyes.
"I know that and, first of all, happy birthday." I smiled "BUT that's not the reason to kiss Kai." I opened my mouth to say something, but he continued. "NEITHER is getting Morro jealous." I closed my mouth. I didn't know what to say. "But I'll let you slide this time just because it's your birthday." He smiled and so did I. I hugged him and he returned a hug.
"Happy birthday yn." Cole said and joined our hug.
"Thanks Cole." They turned around to walk away and in that moment someone grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

I turned around and saw that Morro was furious. I pulled my hand out of his grip.
"What are you doing?! I could have fallen!"
"What am I doing?! What the fuck are you doing!? Why did you kiss that moron!?" He was yelling at me.
"Stop yelling at me! I don't understand what is your problem!" I tried to walk away but he didn't let me.
"Why did you kiss him!?"
"Why do you care?"
"I don't understand why did you have to kiss him!"
"I wanted to kiss someone after I blew out my candles!"
"And you, out of all them, chose him!?" We were still jelling at each other.
"Yes! Again, why do you care!? Leave me alone, go back to your darling!" I said and again tried to walk away.

"Why are you acting like this?..." He made a little pause. "Are you jealous?" I stopped walking and turned around towards him. He had a smirk on his face. Oh how I hate when he does that. I slowly walked over to him. With wind, I nailed him to the wall.
"I'll use your words to explain you this. There's nothing to be jealous of, darling." He was in shock. I was standing with my hand towards him. I was looking up at him as he was looking down. I took a good look at him. Fuck he's hot. First I looked into his eyes and then I shifted my gaze to his lips. Looking at them I remembered our kiss and how good it was and how I wish to kiss him again. Shit, yn focus he has a girlfriend. I turned around and started walking away. I stopped the wind and he fell on his knees.
"And thank you." I screamed as I was leaving the room.
"For what?"
"For wishing me a happy birthday!"

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Yn you're screwed big time.
"Hey!" Brittany said and I jumped a little, not realizing she was right in front of me. "Happy birthday! I got it right this time."
"Thank you!" I said smiling. She's too nice to be hated.
"Do you know where Morro is? I should be going and he said he'd take me home." Yes. I got little bit dizzy.
"Oh no this early?" I leaned on the wall.
"Yes, I have an early shift." When she ended her sentence, Morro walked out.
"Hey, I was looking for you."
"How could you leave her alone surrounded by strangers?" Now I had smirk on my face. Morro gave me a sharp look.
"It's okay. I don't mind," she said.
"What's wrong sweetie?" He said putting his hand on the side of her arm. He really sounded worried about her. I really should get another drink.
"I'm sorry, but I'll get back to the party. It was nice meeting you!" I said walking away. No one was around the table so I poured myself another glass of wine and drank it in one gulp.

I went over to the dance floor and danced for a while. I danced with everyone. First with Nya, then Pixal. Of course, my brother, but he was really boring he told me how I should stop drinking. I danced with Zane too. He was the only one who didn't know about my crush on little crush Morro so I told him. I don't want him to feel left out. He said he knew. I don't know how, but I didn't ask him. While you're drunk and you're dancing, it's really fun. Everything is spinning and you're spinning too or not. Either way, it's so much fun. I was tired, so I got over to the fence and leaned on it.

Cole came over to me.
"Are you alright?"
"Why is everyone so scared for me? I'm living my best life!" I said smiling.
"Maybe you should go to sleep." He smiled back.
"Jay made you do this. Didn't he?"
"Yes, but he's right. Yn you're drunk, even more drunk than before, you really should go to bed or you will do something you'll definitely regret tomorrow. Anyway, the party is almost over and don't worry without you here it won't be fun."
"Okay sure..." I said. "Can you help me get there?" He nodded and walked me to my room.
"You can go now. Thank you." I said and went over to take my pj.
"I'll wait till you fall asleep." I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I took off the dress, the heels and jewelry. I put on the pj. I put my hair in a bun so it doesn't get wet while I wash my face. When most of my make up was of I took a toothbrush to wash my teeth. When I was done, I picked up the dress and the heels and walked out. Cole was still there sitting on Morro's bed. I put a dress on my chair and heels next to them. I walked over and laid on my bed. I got cover on and turned around towards the wall.
"You good?"
"Yes."
"Okay," he said and I heard the door. I guess he walked in the bathroom.

I was half asleep when I heard the door again.
"Now that I think about that, Cole, it is really funny how Morro and I literally switched places. First he had a crush on me, then I on him. Like Kai said, we literally made a whole circle. You know what would be more fun? If that circle continued, just imagine me having a boyfriend again and him having a crush on me again, and after that, me on him." I laughed slightly. I would love to see that...

Morro's POV:

What!?