XVI)I told you so

Yn's pov:

I slowly closed the fridge. I looked at Morro angry, but he was just eating his cereal, not looking at me. I turned around so I was facing them.
"I don't understand what are you talking about?" I tried playing dumb again. Maybe it'll work on them, although it didn't work on Morro.
"Yn don't lie to us!" Jay said angrily. Why is he angry I'm the one without powers?
"I'm not lying to you. I really don't know what are you talking about."
"Okay, then make wind." Said Kai
"What?" I said, confused.
"Make wind, c'mon prove us wrong."
"I don't have to prove myself." I tried to stay as calm as I could, but my patience was slowly going away.
"Yn just say why didn't you tell us, but you told him," Cole said, gesturing to Morro with his head. I can't believe that they believe him more than me, even though he is the one telling the truth. Maybe it is for the best to just tell them now and face the consequences immediately.

"Do you really think I would tell him something like that so he could do this exact same thing?" I literally yelled out without realizing, so I made pause and continued talking in my normal tone. "He already knew, my powers went to him when they got out of me, and I would tell you but I would wait for right moment." I looked at them and only I thing I could see is disappointment on their faces. I turned over to Morro, "are you happy now?"
I said and went outside, not waiting for an answer. I went for a walk. I really didn't want to be next to any of them right now.

Morro's POV:

She stormed out. I did the right thing whether she saw it or not. Now everyone was looking at me.
"What?" I said, annoyed.
"Why did you take her powers?" The one in black said. Again with this?! Does anybody in here have a brain?
I slammed the bowl on the counter.
"Does anybody think before they speak here? I didn't take them. If I really could do that, do you think that any of you would have them right now and the only powers I would take be the one I already have!?" I said and left the room.

Yn's POV:

After one hour, I went back to bounty.
I got on deck and there was Morro.
"Darling, where were you? You missed the training. Wu said that...."
"Just don't talk to me, okay?" I interrupted him and passed by, he grabbed my hand. I turned around because I couldn't believe what just happened.
"You can't talk with me like that! I literally did the right thing by telling them because you didn't want to and they maybe could help you." What does he mean don't talk with me like that. Like he deserves special treatment. I yanked my hand out of his grip.
"The only thing you have done is get me out of every mission until I get my powers back!" I snapped at him.
"That's bullshit! How could they fight without them, but you can't?" Morro snapped back.
"You don't believe me!? Come with me." I said, going towards the living room.

Like I expected, everyone was there except Lloyd, but he would agree with them anyway, so I didn't need him. I was standing in the room while Morro was leaning on the door frame.
"Guys," I said so everyone would look at me.
When they did, I continued, "so for the next mission I thought I could ride with one of you on your dragon. So I wouldn't be much behind you." They exchanged looks between themselves and then Zane talked first.
"I think that you should skip the next mission YN." Oh really? I would never going to guess it.
"Yeah you should stay low for now, after all that happened to you" Cole continued. You were the only one I had hope for, Cole.
"We just don't want you to get hurt..." Added Jay. Yeah, I already knew what you're going to say.
"Sorry." Kai had to say. And they got back to their previous business.

I knew it was coming, but it still hurt me. I looked at Morro with I told you so look. He was in disbelief, but then it quickly turned into anger. He scared me when I saw him like that. He walked in and stood beside me.
"I can not believe you." Everyone's gaze went back to us.
"Whaaat?" Kai said, annoyed.
"How that she can't fight without her powers, but all of you could?" Morro was getting angrier.
"It's not the same," Kai continued.
"How is it not the same?!" I was in shock. I never would have guessed that Morro would have done this for me. "C'mon tell me please, I guess I'm too dumb to get it. When all of you lost your powers you still fought and she literally did everything she could to stop me and get that green boy back just so you could turn your back the moment she needed help!?" Everyone was looking down, they didn't want to confirm what he just said. "I can not believe this." he said angry and stormed past me.

"What is with him?" Zane asked, looking at me. I raised my hands in defense.
"I don't know. I didn't expect that, and the sad part is that he's the only one thinking straight in here."
"Yn, you.." Jay tried, but I stopped him.
"You said what you had, now it's my turn. I can't believe that the only person in this team that thinks I could fight without my powers is fucking enemy of ours. I understand why Jay is acting like that, but I expected so much more from the rest of you." I made a pause. "No, I lied, just there. I actually did know that you would do this, but I still had a little hope." I said, turning over to the door, "and he is right about the Lloyd part. I literally sacrificed myself so you could get your powers back." And with that, left the room.

I went over to the training room so I could occupy my mind with exercise. I was throwing my daggers at the target, without my powers I'll need to improve this. I always carry around two of my daggers, but I have more of them in cases if I lose one or if one breaks... As I was throwing daggers, someone got behind me. I quickly turned around. My dagger was still in my hand so I could protect myself just in case. It was Morro.
"Shit..." I said under my breath. I lowered my dagger.
"Two days in a row. Is this going to be a usual thing?" He was smiling as I rolled my eyes.
"Next time don't sneak up behind me." I said, turning back around and returning to throwing my daggers. "Why are you here anyway, you already had training?"
"I was walking around and heard loud noise coming from here, so I went in to see what was going on."

I stopped throwing daggers and played with one in my hand.
"Thank you..." I said without turning.
"For what, darling?" He asked. I turned around.
"For being on my side even though none of them was."
"I'm not on your side." He just had to ruin my opinion about him. Didn't he? "I just said how it is. I still don't get it how is that fair, but it's not my problem." He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. I went up to a dummie.
"Do you need a partner for training?" I looked at him.
"I want to train my martial abilities, so you would not be able to use the powers while fighting me. Are you aware of that?" I raised my brow.
"You think I can't win without them, darling." He smirked and walked up to me. I just hate him,and I don't even know why.
"Okay, let's see you." I said.

He was throwing punches and so was I. Every time he threw a punch, I either blocked it or avoided it. I tried a few times to knock him down with my leg, but I never succeeded. Without powers we were mostly same strength. He tried to nock me down with his leg, but I jumped over it.
"That all you got?" I teased him. I know how angry he can get when something isn't going his way. If he's angry, he is not focused. Which means an easy way to win.
He tried to punch me in the arm, but I moved so he got my stomach. I felt down. He came running to me.
"Darling, I'm so sorry." When he got close enough, I knocked him down with my leg, and I got up. He was lying on his back. He didn't actually punch my stomach.

"HA! The girl beat you up!" It does not matter that I'm a girl, but I know that guys can't stand to be worse than girls, so I'll use it against him. I was pointing at him and smiling. He was angry, but a proud smile was forming on his face.
"You cheated!" He said.
"What were the rules?" I was smiling hard. I won, I won, I won. But my happiness didn't last for long. Because he used my move on me. I felt down directly on him but with my hand I cushioned the fall. I was holding myself up with my hands that were on both sides of his hips, as he was leaning on his elbows.

Our faces were a couple of centimeters away.