Chapter 118 Two Brothers and Sisters

Start from the beginning

Soon, the imperial green gemstone was served as the finale product. It was placed in a transparent glass container, and the green color was pleasing to the eye. Tang Yu looked at it with his golden eyes. It was indeed the jewel on the emperor's crown, pure natural The quality, the water is very good, it has not been cut, it is formed in one piece, and it does not contain any impurities. It is so beautiful. Once this gem was served, it immediately received cheers from all the people present.

"so beautiful."

"My God, how can there be such a beautiful gemstone in the world?"

"Whether it's a necklace pendant or an earring setting, it's so beautiful."

Especially for women, their eyes widen when they look at this gemstone.

"It's so beautiful." Even Yun Xirui fell into obsession watching it, it was so beautiful.

As one of the finale products, this imperial green gemstone had a high starting price, and the export price was 100 million yuan, which made Tang Yu vomit blood. A bead cost 100 million yuan. What is the difference between this and stealing money?

But after a while, he realized that the starting price of 100 million was not the highest, but the rich people present. It was crazy, especially the brother and sister who had just quarreled with him. The asking price was crazy. Shut up, within a short while, this imperial green-haired gem was fired to 300 million.

Tang Yu, "..."

Tang Yu touched his nose, feeling so depressed.

Because the money he carries with him is only 300 million in total, which is all his belongings and his savings over the past year. He originally thought that he could earn money very quickly. He can't even afford a single bead, this is too miserable!

"Do you have any money? Lend me some." Tang Yu said to Fu Muqing without hesitation.

Fu Muqing was surprised, "You don't have enough money?"

He remembered that Tang Yu made a lot of money, and each charge was 100 million yuan, at least 8 billion billion yuan!

"Of course it's not enough. Should I borrow it from you if it's enough? Why are you talking so much nonsense? Do you want to borrow it?" Tang Yu asked. It seemed that he had to hurry up and continue earning money when he went back. It's not good to idle around all day, otherwise, they would sooner or later To sit and eat.

"Borrow borrow borrow, if you want to borrow, can I not borrow?" Fu Muqing said with a smile, "You just shoot, I will make up the money if you don't have enough."

"That's about the same. For the sake of being so knowledgeable, I'll give you a pill when I finish practicing." Tang Yu said with a smile.

Fu Muqing only thought he was joking and didn't think much about it.

"430 million."

"Four hundred and fifty million."

"500 million." An arrogant and inevitable voice rang out.

Tang Yu turned his head to look, and was even more annoyed. It was naturally the brother and sister who were so bold in asking for the price.

Sensing Tang Yu's eyes at this moment, the brother and sister even glanced at Tang Yu complacently, showing complete contempt for the king.

Tang Yu snorted coldly, turned his head and shouted directly, "Six hundred million."

"Seven hundred million."

"Eight hundred million."

"Nine hundred million."

...

In just a short while, this imperial green gemstone was worth more than one billion yuan, which made Tang Yu so angry that the brothers and sisters were obviously trying to oppose him on purpose.

"Do you adults know that you two spend so much money?" Tang Yu said angrily, "Be careful when you go home and get your ass spanked."

The two had tender faces, and they looked about sixteen or seventeen years old, so Tang Yu made a mockery.

"You're the one who gets spanked." Bai Xiaosi said angrily.

Bai Xiaowu nodded heavily, and continued to bid, "1.3 billion."

Tang Yu was so angry that he suddenly put himself in debt of more than one billion yuan. This brother and sister were simply too hateful.

"1.4 billion." He said angrily.

"1.5 billion." Bai Xiaosi said arrogantly.

Everyone at the auction could tell that these two were on the right track, and even if the price of an imperial green gemstone was expensive, it would not be more than ten times its own price all at once. In the end, the transaction prices were basically around 300 to 400 million yuan, which was considered the best result. No one thought that they would be fired to 1.5 billion yuan all of a sudden.

Of course, this is definitely a welcome result for the auction.

Immediately everyone was talking:

"Who are the two on the bar?"

"I don't know. The person sitting next to Fu Muqing seems to have been brought in by Fu Ershao. I have never seen that pair of brothers and sisters."

"It stands to reason that we shouldn't have seen such a powerful person in the Imperial Capital."

"Yes, but I haven't seen it before. It may be someone from other provinces."

"Who is that person sitting next to Young Master Fu? He is really rich."

"have no idea."

"I know, I know." One of them said quickly, "I met Mr. Yun once, and Mr. Yun was very polite to him, as if calling him a master."

"Is he the master who cured Mr. Yun?" Someone exclaimed.

Yun Sheng's life was hanging by a thread, and he was helpless even with the best sound. Afterwards, a master came, but he didn't know how to do it. In short, he cured Yun Sheng very quickly. It’s no longer a secret, many people want to meet the master who cured Yun Sheng, no matter whether he is sick or not, it’s good to let him see Feng Shui, but it’s a pity that many people can’t get along with Yun Sheng Naturally, Tang Yu couldn't be contacted if he spoke.

Immediately, many people's eyes fell on Tang Yu. The people who came to the auction today were either rich or expensive. There were prominent figures in the imperial capital circle, and Tang Yu's identity was spread at the auction after a while. After opening, many wealthy people looked at Tang Yu with excited eyes, as if they wanted to rush up to communicate with Tang Yu.

Tang Yu didn't know these things, but felt that a lot of eyes were on him. Tang Yu frowned and thought, could it be that he revealed too much money today? Envied?

"2.1 billion." Bai Xiaowu said arrogantly.

Tang Yu looked at the imperial emerald on it and sighed, forget it, he really can't afford it, and he will be in debt of two billion at once, and it seems that the dead brother and sister are completely against him, maybe the last one The value will exceed 3 billion. Tang Yu has regret in his eyes, so he can only look for it.

"Stop barking?" Fu Muqing asked.

"Forget it, it's too expensive, and it's not worth the price at all." Tang Yu said, although he was still a little bit reluctant, because it was not easy to find what he liked.

"Okay." Fu Muqing asked curiously, "Why do you want this gem? Others usually give it to girlfriends, and you don't have a girlfriend."

"I'm going to give it to Xiaobai," Tang Yu said.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com