Chapter 096 Going Around The Mountains

Börja om från början

"Oh, my pet." Tang Yu smiled and patted Xiao Shen's leg. Xiao Shen had already learned how to act, so she was determined not to move in front of outsiders.

Yun Sheng smiled and said, "Why do I think it looks a bit like ginseng?"

It just doesn't have the unique smell of ginseng.

Ordinary people can't smell aura, but the medicinal fragrance emanating from ginseng is still very strong.

"You read it wrong." Tang Yu said without changing his face and heartbeat.

Yun Sheng shook his head and didn't say anything more. The plane soon flew to Province S. Because Yun Sheng still had his own business to do, he sent his secretary to follow Tang Yu up the mountain to see the medicine garden.

"If Master Tang has medicinal materials that he likes, then dig them out and give them to Master Tang." Of course, Yun Sheng didn't think that Tang Yu really just came to take a look, and he definitely wanted some medicinal materials.

A few medicinal herbs are nothing to Yun Sheng, and they can make Tang Yu happy. For a master like Tang Yu, it's better not to offend him easily.

"Thank you very much." Tang Yu was not polite, he was here to find medicinal materials.

The secretary was a young man in his twenties, who looked six or seven years older than Tang Yu. After Yun Sheng left, he smiled and said to Tang Yu, "Mr. Tang, let's go now."

"good."

There is a cableway up the mountain, and the two of them directly took the cableway up to the top of the mountain. The air is very fresh. This unpolluted environment and air make people feel refreshed and happy. Moreover, the top of the mountain is the place closest to the sun, and it is also the place with the most abundant aura. , Tang Yu just smelled it, and felt relieved all over.

"It's really nice here." Tang Yu said looking at the scenery in the distance. Xiaobai was carried in his backpack on his back, and the little ginseng was still sitting on his shoulder like a little doll.

"Of course, here, our Yunzong invests a lot of human, financial and material resources every year to control the environment, to ensure that the environment and water sources here will not encounter any pollution, so that our medicinal materials can grow best." The secretary pointed to the distance Several hills in succession said, "These hills belong to our Yun family, and all of them are all kinds of medicinal materials grown by the Yun family."

Although Yun's planted a large number of medicinal materials on the mountain, it did not damage the ecological environment here, and as it grew, scientific personnel would often come to supervise it, so the mountains and plains were full of medicinal materials, but Tang Yu was not interested in these ordinary medicinal materials .

"Mr. Tang, what kind of medicinal material are you going to dig? Tell me directly, and I can ask the grower here to check it out for you." The secretary asked with a flattering expression.

Tang Yu waved his hands with a smile, "Don't worry about it. Since I'm here, I naturally have to dig it myself, so that I can experience the fun of digging medicinal materials."

"Yes, yes." The secretary immediately agreed with a smile. In fact, he was already complaining in his heart. He really didn't understand what good experiences there were in the mountains and plains? And very tired.

Tang Yu started wandering in the mountains, looking very leisurely and leisurely, with a piece of grass in his mouth, and more than an hour passed quickly, Tang Yu still seemed to be full of energy, and he had no signs of trouble A little sweat, not even a drop of sweat on the forehead.

But the secretary was different. He was so tired and out of breath that he almost knelt down, his legs were almost useless, his clothes were soaked in sweat, and beads of sweat were still dripping down his cheeks. He looked at Tang Yu didn't intend to rest at all, his face turned into a bitter gourd. He thought it was an easy job, but he didn't expect it to be so tiring.

"Mr. Tang, Mr. Tang..."

The secretary finally couldn't hold on any longer, and ran up to Tang Yu out of breath.

"What's wrong?" Tang Yu turned to look at him, pretending to be very puzzled.

The secretary twitched the corners of his mouth, raised his arms and wiped the sweat from his forehead with his sleeves, and said, "Let's... let's take a break!"

"Are you tired?" Tang Yu looked at the secretary Zou Mei with a puzzled expression and said, "You can't do this, why can't you even walk the road at such a young age? How long has it been to walk to be so tired? Kidney deficiency!"

secretary,"……"

The secretary smiled with constipated embarrassment.

Tang Yu spat out the grass in his mouth and said, "I want to go shopping again."

"Huh?" The secretary suddenly lost face.

Tang Yu glanced at him and said, "Otherwise, you can rest first, and I will go shopping by myself."

"Then how can it work?" The secretary hurriedly said, "You are a distinguished guest that Mr. Yun told me, how can I let you go shopping by yourself."

"Then it's just you and me," Tang Yu said.

secretary,"……"

The two walked for another hour or so, and the secretary's tired face turned pale. He felt that he was about to have a heart attack if he didn't have a heart attack, and his heartbeat was about to jump out of his throat.

"Mr. Tang, Mr. Tang..." The secretary was exhausted this time.

On the other hand, Tang Yu was relaxed and leisurely, just like the one who just came up the mountain to travel. He still didn't sweat or feel tired at all.

The secretary almost doubted himself, could it be that he really has a bad kidney?

He is only twenty-five years old this year, is he already old? Can't compare to other people's sixteen or seventeen year olds?

Looking at Tang Yu, the secretary felt overwhelmed. He was so tired and out of breath that he almost lay on the ground like a dead dog. He shook his head and said, "I can't, I really can't, Mr. Tang, let's take a rest." .”

"But I haven't shopped enough yet!" Tang Yu said with a smile, with a look of reluctance.

secretary,"……"

Before coming, Mr. Yun had already explained that he must accompany this distinguished guest.

But the distinguished guest hasn't had enough shopping, and if he continues shopping, his legs will be useless.

"Mr. Tang..." The secretary looked like she was about to cry, "How long do you have to go shopping?"

Tang Yu glanced at the time and said, "It's only ten o'clock in the morning, so I have to shop until four or five o'clock in the afternoon!"

secretary,"……"

The secretary looked at Tang Yu in shock, with a look like you killed me.

After only two hours of shopping, he was so tired that he couldn't live anymore, and after another six or seven hours of shopping, he really didn't have to live.

The secretary looked at Tang Yu with a trembling face and said with a bitter face, "Mr. Tang, I...I really can't go on..."

"I see, your kidney deficiency is like this, you will definitely not be able to go on." Tang Yu patted the secretary on the shoulder and said, "Then you go back first, and you don't have to follow me."

"How can this work?" The secretary didn't mind Tang Yu talking about his kidney deficiency, and said in shock.

"Then why don't you continue to follow me?" Tang Yu said with a smile.

secretary,"……"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com