Chapter 3.1 - The Supercilious Jylonians

• • • • •

Sea of the Continent Regional 3, 1st Aetesian Empire Imperial Fleet

November 17, 1773.

7:23 PM

Flagship A.I.N Victorian

1 Day before the arrival of the Artesian Empire representative

..

The heavy sea storms rained down on the large fleet, many of which were made of steel, a revolutionary technique given to them by the nations beyond the 5th civilization. The sea beyond, the clouds in layers of dark blue, and the rain crashed towards the flagship. Overseeing the vessels of the 1st Imperial Fleet, The captain looks beyond the harsh environment safe inside the bridge of the three large ironclad battleships, and the second-in-command officer beside him gives out a rough estimate.

"We'll arrive at the Island of Jienaro within seven hours."

The officer replied, and the captain glanced towards him and said, "Good, inform the prince about this. He should be tired from this voyage."

"Ay Captain," the officer saluted, and he immediately left the bridge, heading down in the vessel. The living space of the ship wasn't something for first-class travel; nothing but dim yellow light could be seen. The tight hallways and the many manholes as he passed through each in each direction towards the admiral quarters, for whom the prince slept comfortably in this harsh climate.

Passing through the sailors and maidens of the ship, she arrived in front of the Bunk door shortly after the officer knocked. Shortly, the bunk opens, with the maiden behind bowing down as the officer reaches inside the admiral's quarters.

The room was dimly lit; the maidens inside all stood quietly; nothing but the sound of the silver utensils could be heard; and the chattering of the finest Whores spoke as the man at the centre relished on the table.

"Honestly, I expected the Prep Meals here to be shit. But honestly... This is the best by far of any I have eaten from the Royal Palace."

The young prince spoke while he chewed; the dinner he took was somewhat delectable compared to any he had taken. A compliment that should be taken into heart, but only the maidens and the Whores could hear this remark. Standing in masquerade towards the prince, the prince shortly after notices the officer in front waiting for his response.

"What brings you here, officer?"

Standing still, he was gazing towards Prince Gourmet XVth, the Last of the ruling princes and eventually the soon-to-be emperor of the Aetesian empire, greater than any that existed. Within their continent, feasting down on red wine and the Best Meals served by the ships' cooks, it was a surprise that a guest would appear from the Main bridge deck.

Replying after this long pause, he quickly pulls out a letter.

"We are just three hours from reaching the portion; permission has already been granted, and the expectation for arrival should be around the Next morning, my lord."

Pleased by the good news, the prince snaps his fingers, and immediately after, a maiden beside the officer walks towards him, carrying a tray with a red wine bottle as she pours one towards the officer.