Chapter 23 - Speech

His face was spewing with sweat and he was speechless to see what come, watching the armored cruiser sink, wasn't something he wasn't expecting, smoking flies within the armored cruisers with many of the surviving crew desperately trying to get into the remaining lifeboat, the crew above the wyvern carrier were watching afar, and seeing this the capitan yelled.

"RESCUE THOSE MEN!"

seconds after, his crews heard, the crew immediately drop down their wooden boats helped by wooden attach outside the ship, and some pushing out from side hull, the extra couldn't do much with some using anything to have the men be saved, the captain looked to the officer beside him, the officer could see a worried face on the captain, not wasting time pulled out a magic orb.

"TELL HIGH COMMAND WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!"

The officer didn't waste any time, grabbing the magic com from his hands, the officer ran out and heading towards the stern, of the ship, the captain stressed, looked at the other armored cruisers, the situation worsened as they thought, and many of the cruisers quickly turned their direction towards the helpless men. The captain looked back at the officer seeing him sweating rapidly as he relayed his words.

"Fleet under attack! I repeat ''Fleet under attack!"

The plans for bringing the support ship went down south and seeing the situation the plans to retreat were made, looking at the ailments, the captain looked at him with an overwhelmed face, "after getting the men aboard, have this ship turn back!"

"Yes sir!"

Seeing the situation within the cameras of the ship, the captain wasn't very surprised by the willingness to help his fellow sailors who were not coming to help them, seeing that the many are heading towards the wyvern Carrier, the opportunity to sink the carrier couldn't be made, Captain Jacobi had the choice of hitting the sub or the cruiser, like the most submarine captain, there the first task for any attack sub is to take out any carrier within a fleet they encounter, due to him hitting the cruiser at the right side of the fleet, his temptation to hit the carrier was high, seeing it means the destruction if their flagship.

...

The officer beside him means the chance of being court-martialed after attacking a non-combatant ship, he went to the captain closer to him and asked the captain with a concerned face.

"CAPTAIN! So we're gonna shoot a carrier that is not attacking us?! They're trying to save those men and killing those men who are not attacking us means we might be court-martialed!"

Captain Jacobi didn't say anything after hearing his intention, the officer went and attempted to ask another question, nothing looking back the captain told him the simpler reason.

"Remember, what they have done at Sollan."

His simple reason was the reason for attacking the carrier, hearing the reason the officer pulled out his radio and hearing within it, "TUBE 1 IS LOADED!" could be listened to, the capitan immediately yelled out to the room, the gunner next to him waited what he would say.

"FIRE!"

Seconds after a mark 48 (ADCAP) launches from tube 1, and immediately darts towards the carrier, without any weapons to intercept, the 19 ft torpedo moves rapidly with no one glimpsing the torpedo, the torpedo strikes causing a massive *BOOM* to the wyvern carrier, the front bow was destroyed entirely, making the ship sink; the blast was enormous; nearby sailors and armored cruisers saw the massive blast leaving nothing for the bow to take.

'GRAH!' The captain yelled, as the blast caused nearby sailors to be blown off by the powerful explosion, the ship began to sink wyverns above confused the situation began to land at the nearby cruisers, the captain within the cruisers was horrified by the sight he gazed, looking around the binoculars, he looks around the far distance ocean with nothing but the endless clouds and the endless oceans.