Chapter 31 - Diplomacy of Gavarvia

capital Toledo. The kingdom of Gavariva

January 8, 1774.

It was announced around the capital of Toledo, a vass city which extends to its hill countryside as well to its lean beaches. The docks were busy and the people were crowded around the local newsboy with many looking at the report for today. From the statements from the fishermen, the people showed up from a large ship from very distant parts of the ocean and above them, they saw what they call "flying iron" passes them as they headed towards the capital, coming in Eva helicopter it was the messenger who saw these people come down as angels and the only purpose was to show that they are civil, surprise earning it a big story that by the next day, a grand meeting of these people was formulated to see this diplomat.

The room was quiet and the people in it said nothing towards the people on the front with many monitoring closely, Within a small throne room, many filled in with nobles and other military officials alike all sat along together looking towards the unique clothing man, he stands tall with his dark blue suit, his necktie lines down in a straight layer with many impressed by the apparel the man was scouring. Holding a brief suit beside, his appearance was extraordinary for the people within the room, as they saw such tailoring from clothing, with such slick and clean fabric having this look upon the man with a good looking appearance was joined along with were the marines who stand behind him with them bringing barely any weapons within the throne room as a way to show that there friendly.

..

The king who sat within the throne was known as King Philip Morris, a monarch who ruled the kingdom of Bavaria for over 30 years without any sort of difficulties to his ruling. The kingdom he dictated was a prosperous nation, being the only country that had a fast-growing economy, the country he ruled, was richer than most kingdoms within the continent. Having to see the mysterious man in front, alongside his guards, the king was somewhat impressed by the attire the marines and the diplomat were wearing, having that shown, he looked towards his messenger beside him as he admired the uniforms they wore.

"I must ask, their appearance is nothing like I have seen before, their clothing is very smooth and clean what tailors they must have!"

Philips was very impressed with many within the room conceding his statement, with people impressed by the look he got, the diplomat's cheeks soon reddened with him thanking the people within the room by their compliments.

"Thank you all. I wanted to look appreciative for this diplomatic expedition and thank them once again."

With many opened eyes to hear what the frontman would say, Alfred, walks short in front of him bowing down, greeting the king.

"Your majesty, I thank you for letting me come to your throne..."

Heeding this, made the king feel delighted, having the king be pleased, he stands forward with Alfred giving a proper introduction.

"My name is Alfred Dalton, I'm a diplomat from a nation we call the United States of America, we came here Eva to seek a nation we can trade and grow ties with."

Learning what the diplomat said made everyone within the throne room shocked, 'United states?' They murmured with many within the room not remembering this country, even the king was confused by the meaning he said and immediately asked more from the diplomat.

"United States? I never heard of such a country before, Mr Alfred, and even so, we never had gotten a statement from those damn alervons about this country you have said in your message."

A surprising look from the courier was given, with him Shortly after, the courier beside him went close to the king, with Philip getting doubtful from the Alfred summary.