Chapter 41 - delegations from jylon!

[==============================]

10kms away from the coast of the town Elion, the kingdom of alervon.

Thurmifiman's first fleet division.

January 14, 1774.

Flagship T.I.N Queen jermisha.

The cold breeze from the ocean wind moved towards the east as waves rolled around small boats and many more made it towards the shore which is a kilometre away from them. Protected cruisers and dreadnoughts and transports of ships alike all had nets hanging at the side of east ships as yells and loud babbling were heard around the anchored ships. There were forty ships within a small coastline which is the only location that qualifies the thurmifiman's only active fleet to send their troops.

a kilometre away from the beach, 40 ships all column in an angled line, atop a bridge of their state of art battleship, he takes a lethargic sigh as he glazes outside, admiral Ginsburg looking towards the soaring morning sun he smiled at the yellow star understanding that this could be his only chance of having his country be given a victory against this failing war. Being confident of a surprise attack by invading them with their progressive infantry and equipment alike.

Standing beside him at the bridge, the officer holding his magic orb stands still as Ginsburg takes a morning smoke, string towards the sun, the officer emotionless, waves at the magic orb and soon after coming out from the orb was a maiden no alike, it was the majesty itself queen jermisha.

"Your majesty!" Gins let out, still staring at the sun as he greeted his majesty.

"Admiral Ginsburg, it's a lovely morning day isn't it?"

Hearing the majesty, the admiral quickly turned towards the orb he could see jermisha scouring a dark plated armour within the throne. As her blonde hair appears out from her helmet.

"Well, admiral, I can see that your fleet had managed to make it towards that damn alervon kingdom, did you have every soldier and even those generals make it to shore?"

"...We did your majesty! Currently, we have all infantrymen make it to shore before we could send the heavier equipment to the beach, supplies shouldn't be a problem, my lord, as many of the supply boats had dropped the supplies and are now on the beachline with the infantrymen, so far the landing has secured no hostiles as of now."

Pleasing to hear, she grins from the report and speaks out within her grinning look, "...wonderful!...." She said, as hearing after, made the admiral a bit off guard or be a bit frightened not assuming that reaction from his majesty. Ginsburg puffs out a small amount of smoke, coming out both mouth and nose, shortly after he opens his half-open eyelids towards the queen.

"Well, admiral, there's one you should know... being the reports I have been getting lately about Japanese and American warships being around the greater ocean, be conclusive to keep an eye out against them as multiple testimonies from our combatants about them having warships able to destroy an entire fleet without being spotted nor sighted this was a few weeks ago."

Ginsburg wasn't surprised by the information, "well your majesty, break to you I have known this report already, it took out three armoured cruisers and one wyvern carrier, with one surviving to collect all remaining crew. I had informed the chief of naval staff about this, he had reported to me that the enemy could have used a camouflage gunboat or a sub~marine, a submersible warship. My lord."

Jermisha was interested in the new type of ship, "..so they called it a submarine..." she understood, as immediately after she turned back at Ginsburg smoking continuously behind the orb. "So admiral they called it a submarine. Impressive, I just wonder how our country does not manage to formulate this type of weapon."