[REWRITE] Chapter 2.1 - Beyond the borders, we go.

November 13, 1773. 6:52 AM.

Skies over Sollan

A solitary UH-60A Blackhawk helicopter was hovering over Sollan, the capital city, as it passed through a number of fields and farmlands on its way to the centre of the city. On the voyage, Ambassador Tenjo and Ambassador Johnson were seated right close to the window and observed the two escorting Wyverns as they sailed against the wind, their wings flapping in sync. The city's gothic and mediaeval buildings came into view, and the two ambassadors could only gaze in awe.

Johnson is still riveted on the spectacle below them as Tenjo turns to face him. He cleared his throat to catch his attention since he wanted to politely que politely.

So, Johnson, why did you and your friends join the party so late? You people weren't informed of our discoveries,right? ?"

However, back in the States, things aren't going as planned. Therefore, everyone has a job obligation. It wasn't until I got the call that I decided to come along. Furthermore, I'm somewhat shocked that they didn't kidnap the P8's pilots.

"It could be worse."

The co-pilot of the black hawk glanced around the corner as their chat came to an end and announced, "30 minutes until touch down." Both diplomats nodded. Despite their lack of expression, the two ambassadors shared their excitement for their aim of speaking with a prospective "alien" nation as well as for the very different experience that lay behind the scenes.

• • • •

Current Wyvern airspace command captain Rosemary dashes out of her opulent horse-drawn carriage. Before stopping in front of the enormous doors that are home to the headquarters of the Wyvern forces stationed at Sollan Airbase, she sprinted up a flight of stairs. As she quickly moves through the maze-like hallways lit by fluorescent lights dangling from the ceiling, she moves forward and pushes the two doors apart. She nods to those who welcome her along the route. When she encounters a door with the word "communications" inscribed on a sign, she comes to a stop. She entered after a Guardsman who had been following her opened the door. they were greeted by the head of communications, Omar

"Okay, what's going on?"

The two escorting Wyverns are to keep in close contact with the ambassadors' "hovering transport" at all times, per our order.

Rosemary asked, her eyes wide with confusion, "Hovering machine?"

The escorting Wyverns state that the ambassadors are in a device they think is a black capsule that emits a sound like a flapping wing. What is unexpected in terms of characteristics is that it functions much like other nations in adjacent civilizations seem to.

"If that's the case, let me see for myself! Rosemary shouted.

"If that's the case, then they should be here in 20 to 30 minutes."

"Right. Just let the wyverns lead the way. "

Omar said as he walked away, "I got it."

delivering Rosemary's request to a nearby radio operator.

Rosemary left the room after getting her needs met and headed back outside the office.

Her subordinate greeted her as she left the room, "Ah, Rosemary!"

"Hm?"

"You must be at the landing; the ambassadors will be there shortly."

The phrase "as you wish."

• • • •

Rosemary stood idly, hands clasped behind her back, her professional demeanour on display. She stared blankly at the blue sky, occasionally glancing at the shape of white clouds, hoping to spot the silhouettes of the ambassador's hovering transport or her Wyverns returning from escorting them, which she did a few moments later. Two of the escorting wyverns emerge from the clouds, descending in unison before the hovering machine mentioned by Omar appears. The flying object appeared much larger than she had anticipated, as she had only imagined a small black capsule attached to an apparatus mechanism. The silhouette of the Black Hawk grew larger as it approached, descending smoothly as it hovered just inches above the ground, gradually coming into contact with the grass below, producing dust particles as the Black Hawk's rotors spun continuously until they eventually stopped. Rosemary approaches the alien-like machine, watching the two ambassador's silhouettes appear in front of the window. As ambassadors Tenjo and Johnson emerge, they are closely followed by another person wielding a weird black staff. Rosemary initiated contact with the two ambassadors. In the middle, the two sides came to a stop. Tenjo advances and approaches Rosemary, engaging her in conversation.