Chapter 37 - diplomacy of arsha

Bored that Summoning America has some slow updates? Do you want a story that uses the nihonkoku shoukan plotline but has some better lore and plotline than the OG?

then you, my friend, should read, 'summoning our country' by rose! This story is made by a team and the story uses the NHS plotline but better, with a full rewrite of every min-min logic, this story is a breath of fresh air and you would have a good time reading it. This is a very nice story. 

It is also my personal favourite, the story has more and far richer lore and characters that would make you feel attached, you do what to read it here's the link.

https://www.wattpad.com/1165457240-summoning-our-country-nihonkoku-shoukan-kai

[==========================]

4kms away from the bay of port halueve Carlen, granola dynasty.

A.N.S Peterson.

January 12, 1774

It's been sixteen days since the day this submarine had left back at the undercover port, the cramp spaced from the merchant sub was a hell on earth, barely any room was given for the crew within it, enduring these conditions was quite tough, but with him sleeping alongside the crew of this sub it wasn't a problem and having to get used to it he didn't complain much other than the heat. to see that they should close by now, Emmett gets up from his bed to see the rest of the crew laying down around chatting and reading their books, with them not noticing Emmett getting up. Even with the books he had brought back home he was still bored out of his mind and having to finally see that today is the day they disembarked to alervon he cheers within the head, having seen that he wouldn't need to sleep inside a coffin-like this.

Getting up shortly after Emmett could smell himself being horrible alongside the rest of the crew, he never had smelled at himself being that bad, having that the crew did not take bath due to the crew needing water for their other needs, he would need to take a bath before meeting the Americans. Walking out of the room, they rested. Emmett quickly yawned, and to check his wrist to see the time being around 9:30 he expected that they should be close to halueve bay by now. He climbs a small ladder, walking in a small hallway he comes to the dining room, with some crew members eating their canned goods, he too sits down as one crewman gives him cooked beans.

"Thank you."

The crewmen smiled at him, and quickly after him towards the rest of the men. Looking towards his cooked beans, the aroma of it was quickly pleasing and with spoon giving he takes a bite, it was tasty as always having to eat the same rations, for three weeks he didn't have anything to complain about the rations being better than he expected he continues chowing as the crewman could only listen to the radio. Sitting down eating on his beans, the radio was amusing to hear, with the sub being underwater the constant static was bothering, but having to come to keep changing its frequency, quickly after the crewmen stopped to one good broadcast. Within that hard static, a voice was heard, and to their disarray, all were shocked by what they heard.

<<breaking! The Kingdom of Arsha has confirmed tonight that the düsseldorf islands were recompensed to the dievs under their retrievals act! Confirms reports of all small forces within the island being sent back to the mainland!>>

The immediate result wasn't something they didn't expect the crewmen hearing this was in disbelief with them being confused to the head and were still confused, 'What made their country allow this act despite them having ample right of keeping those small islands!' They thought, having to hear this made them shook their head and Emmett overhearing the radio was too as well shocked by the news, and having to hear it made him too discontented from the mission, with the islands taken, the feeling of the downfall of arsha floated around his head, but mot being the men to give up, he finishes the beans, not before having a burp, he chuckles and shortly clean his face, getting up from the table,  leaving he quickly places his tray alongside other dirty trays, from the dining room and shortly after Emmett walked out from the dining room he turns his direction and walked off towards to the command room.