Chapter 16 - battle of the alervon sea

Royal Palace. Thurmifiman empire.

December 26th, 1773.

The throne room was Quiet, as generals and military officials dawdled in the room as they waited for the response of their beloved Queen. Reports from the onslaughts made are good so far as Celia wrote towards them about their great success, even the Queen was pleased as she then waited for the answer from Japan.

"So, we know that Japan will not come under our strength, but they sent. their demand?" The Queen's question, as the messenger could only say, is "Yes, Your Majesty."

"So, what is their proposal?"

"Umm, you see, it's not a proposal, more a threat,"

As the messenger relayed it, the generals and the officials there began to laugh, as they saw it as a foolish thing, some none military staff they too join the Laughs as the messenger Thinks that he was being made fun of, but the laugher ended as the Queen Cleared her voice. The chuckle in the room finished her as the Military staff and the officials quiet down.

"Tell me whether there is a threat."

"It's said that Japan will not ignore the attack made in Alervon, as they are warning us that if we barrage on swollen once more or any nations that Spato joins? They will fight along with the United States."

The Queen was very doubtful of the Threatening Demands as she ignored it, but what didn't make her forget the new thing she heard, "The United States?" Even seeing it was interesting, but she sees that even the messenger wouldn't know. More than that, the Queen was surprised that Japan would go for the offensive attack as she doesn't know that much if there are forces, even that before the attack, and recalls that Japan has no wyverns to use against them, making them have air superiority. She planned this for three weeks as she sees that Japan would be an easy target to kill, and more than that, a nation she can rule with an iron fist.

Steady that, she sees that the kingdom of alervon was allied to the Japanese. She could see that destroying what Japan made for Alervon is a good signal as he observed it. Before the attack, spies said that workers from japan came to alervon as their robust industry, which made alervon have better-looking buildings. "It may look nice, but thurmifiman architecture is far better," she said, her words spread within the throne room.

It would have taken over Alervon, but she wanted Japan to know that as their powerful battleships destroyed most or not everything, but it was shocking for her that Japan will not resign. Even the show of strength of their navy was a bit irritating as she can't forcibly have Japan surrender but fight against them.

"It's ludicrous, I may say, for the empire of japan to not submit, but hey.. we will show them the power of our ground forces and our navy to make them regret."

She smirks at the plan as she couldn't wait to behold what will happen to Japan. The messenger looks at her, and she looks through the window. With her smiling face of a devil grin, the messenger is very frightened by her posture. He cleared his throat as he did then. Ask the Queen.

"Umm...Your Majesty, What about the United States?"

"We will deal with them after we deal with Japan. Did we make plans?"

"Yes, your majesty," among the military staff, a man with a bright red uniform as his Military achievements, the infamous General on the battlefield I man known for his victories, he stood up to tell Queen Jemisha his battle plans.

"Your majesty, I have good news. My 5th Light infantry division alongside the 20th Wyvern warlord division is now ready for combat, as they are at the borders of Aetesian as we wait for a command."