Chapter 40 - the road to downfall

Good news

I'll be continuing making chapters after chapter 41 alongside doing the rewrite. These are chapters that will fill up gaps from the previous chapters or chapters that will focus on different countries or people perspectives.

These chapters would be less active based with some being more closely to the "slice of life" side chapters, but plans of small actions will come.

-smokey

[===============]

Bay of port alervon, the kingdom of alervon.

9:34 AM January 15, 1774.

The expedition task force, of the 3rd fleet.

J.L.S Father Franklin

The sky of the bright morning day was a good time to observe, men above the deck soon arranged fighters and diver bombers within the flight deck with the request from the admiral, kingfisher of wanting of a good representation. Within the flight deck were the F10 Kingfishers and F3 Flying buffaloes, two of the few somewhat 'modern' planes within the father franklin air group.

close to the port, they were the expedition fleet flagship father franklin, sails alongside the ships with the fleet now sighting smaller ships within the area, and after so, following their fleet were few wooden frigates flying around the mark of the alervon navy and country, and seeing them sail alongside them, back at the flight deck sailors wearing eir white uniform could see these wooden ships escorting alongside them, and seeing these old ships, they could only chuckle out from the sight they see.

"Wooden frigates, escorting us. Not surprising for us to see within the 5th civilization.."

His comment was heard by a fellow sailor beside him, chuckling out from his response.

"Ha! Those are just ships escorting us towards their port either way, from my knowing we came here because of this Japa-ne-se and Americans, as a diplomatic envoy meeting. From what I heard months ago, these two countries had come towards alervon and have been making moves around the 5th content trying to develop relations with countries around here."

"Shouldn't be surprised from that, I may say, from the news reported back at the mainland they reported of their victory against the artesian empire and their moves around the 5th civilization, countries from the 4th and 3rd and trying to make moves seeing this country, but as of now, I heard that only arsha and the Aisa dynasty is making moves. Jylon if counted as well."

"Well, we are counted as well, since we are bringing such a big fleet just to meet these countries I envy that these Japanese and Americans know the power of the jylon navy!"

The sailors were quite patriotic after seeing the frigates exciting alongside them, serving a country whose navy which we considered bigger than momentos, wasn't common back at their country, showing that strength is something to be endured.

Father Franklin's bridge. 20 minutes later.

Back at the bridge, sailors around take control with some with binoculars looking at their right side seeing a smaller fleeting following alongside them is the fleet of Aisha's fleet, which was sent to meet this country as well.

Standing inside the room with a large table that illustrates the contents of the 5th civilization map with small wooden sets, showing two task forces being placed around the sea of alervon, with two task force smoking and staring at the map admiral kingfisher and captain Chester, both looking at the map expecting that there close by.

He continues smoking through his stick, and immediately after a sailor soon enters the room and salutes at the admiral the sailor bestows him a paper towards the admiral.