chapter 12 - benefits of two superpowers

Tokyo, Japan.

January 15, 1966.

"The city was in ruined for 2 months in Battle within the capital became a nightmare"

Takahashi muttered.

Before Takahashi had become a Prime Minister, he was a Japanese Republic soldier as he was drafted to fight against pro-imperial combatants, the city was in ruins as roads across the city were turned into barricades to be used as a defensive line.

Takahashi was holding a type 64, as his helmet was too big for him to wear, behind him were his comrade, as they were carrying some type 64 and even arisakas, as there were told that assault weapons were in limited numbers to be delivered.

"First time on the frontlines? Takahashi?"

An officer asks.

"Well, kinda"

"Hm, be sure to keep your head down I heard that these Tojo's goons have placed snipers within buildings, and keep your head down"

Takahashi takes a look at the front lines as destroyed buildings can be easily used as a sniper nest.

Takahashi noted, as he then lowered his head.

The officer smiled as he saw someone following his orders, neither to say the barricade is starting to get reduced due to frequent attacks there.

The machine gunner crew was at the building as they were in a good position which can give them a good view of the battlefield.

Takahashi then took a quick glimpse at the frontlines as it's nothing he had seen.

The once road of Tokyo that had Japanese automobiles is now gone as Many Japanese-made vehicles can be seen moving around Tokyo's road as it is ruined within the destroyed city.

Takahashi was shocked at what he saw as it was nothing he had seen before, but he remembered what he saw, as Pro imperialist soldiers wouldn't show mercy.

Takahashi begins to grip his rifle tightly as remembered what will come, as he holds it tightly a loud voice can be heard at the frontlines.

"They're coming!"

a Japanese soldier can be running as he carries a wounded soldier on his right shoulder.

The Japanese officer seeing this looked behind him, as rebel Japanese were running at him.

Seeing this he then yelled. "MAN YOUR STATIONS" as the loud voice made the Japanese soldiers man their positions.

So did Takahashi where he went to the rugged roads that were turned into a trench line.

Takahashi looked around as his comrades were holding rifles and even some assault rifles that were produced 4 years ago.

At the machine gun nest, machine gun units. There Sumitomo type 62 looked at the frontlines as the machine gun group could see a friendly soldier running with wounded men.

"Open fire on those rebels!"

They soon fired at the rebels as the rebels fell to the ground, the running Japanese soldier then got to the trenches as he placed the wounded men on the field bed.

He then grabbed a Rifle as he fired at the rebels.

The rebels screamed at them as they fired against them as well, the rebels wore nothing at the Japanese which all of them were wearing nonmilitary uniforms but some were wearing WW2 era uniforms with rifles in hand.

"How did these bastards got those uniforms"

"Better not question and start fucking firing!"

As they fired, the machine gunner did as well as a volley of Bullets flew towards the Rebels.