Chapter 35 - under command

[=========================]

30 miles from the kingdom of sollan.

The expedition task force, of the 3rd fleet. The Jylon Republic.

January 10, 1774.

The sky was in complexions of deep blue with it carrying the remaining stars as they lit up the sky. from the right side, from the ocean, a bright orange star rises at the night sky, with it being a new day for the men aboard in this carrier, atop of the flight deck, hundred of men wearing short white pants and sleeveless shirt, jog along the flight deck with at the flight doing pushing up as cheers from the coasts were heard around, a daily workout routine was placed down for the aboard this carrier, with everyone cheering along, it was an energetic day for the carrier group at the far east sea.

"Admiral!" A sailor yelled at the bridge.

"Your request for you using old magic intercoms had worked, we had contacted arsha governing officials and they will report to the japanese and American delegates at sollan"

Sitting atop the bridge along with the captain, the commander of the fleet for this expedition was Admiral Kenny Kingfisher, a 3-star admiral, commanding the 3rd fleet at the continent of xìngmìng. Sipping through his morning brew, he sat down with the crew aboard doing nothing but bird watching at the vass empty ocean, and hearing about the report, he turned back at the sailor and gave him a smile from the report.

"Good.... But you did tell them that we are coming to a big naval force."

"Yes sir, I have told them that our fleet is coming to the eastern waters and they have given us a spot for us to anchor at their port."

Hearing this made the admiral relaxed, knowing that their nation delegates had once met each other back at the 4th civilisation conference 3 months ago, he could only glimmer from the report thanking that the alervon least remember them.

"Good... have them get more details of our soon to arrive at the port, we should be there within 2 days, inform them that we are sending a plane there tomorrow, our time to see these superpowers will be seen soon!"

The sailor salted and left the bridge with no reports giving after, kingfisher gazes back to his flight deck to see many of his sailors doing their morning work, to notice how boring it would be, the admiral turned around towards the flight deck to watch his crew doing workouts at this time. with the admiral seeing it quite means for him to have some moment for him to think about the current schedules. with him on command of the fleet he was more interested in the two nations he had to hear during a small meeting back at the Capital of Sehong, having to discover about two countries at the 5th randomly transported was something of shocking news for the admiral, it made him chuckle from the report but have to know about about the stories of arsha and its hypothesis nations transporting, he didn't take it off a grain of salt as he hoped that the people back at arsha of having countries to be transported had some validity on it.

But even that, the admiral feeling that it was a surprise for his nation to be the only nation within the 4th to willing to head this far to come across the technology superior nation that he heard a lot back at sehong, with ashia too joining along, it was big business for jylon and ashia to meet these nations. Having the fleet travel a longer route due to the war, it was difficult for him having his fleet not once having to head towards this direction before, and having it be longer than he expected made him stressed a bit but, safe choice to take having that he doesn't want his navy to see as a threat, it was no option to take the route what the Ashians had suggested, the admiral expected that it would take a few more days till they can reach the kingdom of alervon's capital to meet these two superpowers that many in the 4th had learned, with the kingdom of Ashia fleet sailing alongside them, it was unfortunate for them to move in a slow paste having to remember that, it would take a while for his nation to deliver the ashia their former decommissioned warships and equipment.