Chapter 27 - Battle of Keto hill

Gasping rapidly wasn't something he would do, as the sight of the nightmare was real to his eyes, he breathed rapidly as the whistles from the raining bullet were louder than the fireworks. He glances at his comrade, watching them being torn down with the screams of the thousands of soldiers that can be heard from afar. The constant banging and the screams of his comrade was a nightmare. Covered in mud and dirt he watches as the position that they once took hold of is now overrun, raining continues to fall as the screams of running soldiers fled' down as many drops to the ground. He clenches his fist and he grabs the dirty rifle from the group ground, he pointed at the soldier in front seeing as what they call 'Japanese' within the iron sight was a figure of the Japanese. His character was what made him irritated to see, he repeated his huffing and his immediate exhaustion would soon turn into a gunshot. He places his finger at the trigger, wasting no time as the rain begins to cover the enemy he exhaled as he begins to squeeze the trigger.

….

….

BASTARD!!

….

….

--------------------------------------

Outskirts of keto, the northern region of aetesian states.

January 5, 1774.

The sounds of the roaming engines were music for the column, as the 2nd mechanized infantry division, moves along the dirt road with the town of keto being 7kms ahead, with intelligence and the civilian's statement, the likelihoods of an ambush strike on the road was bestowed to say, as general yoshida within his type 50 vehicles, reminds his column of a chance of ambush attack, with everyone being notified earlier it was best to say that even the princess Elizabeth forces would be prepared for this strike. Above flying high as the princess Elizabeth wyvern squadron hovers along them assisting the column below, the helicopters from ten Japanese unfortunately wouldn't get any air support within the middle region was quite unfortunate. With the support from above, yoshida handed few radios to the wyvern squadron with yoshida not being fond of the magic orb that they were using around through the frontlines. Brigadier Yoshida was alongside princess Elizabeth as her royal guard soldiers on horseback followed along with the vehicles with 500-foot soldiers at the rear of the column. The smell from the exhaust behind was a terrible smell to say as the fumes made from the engines puffs out behind as the Japanese vehicles were something.

Charlotte gazes at the moving vehicles. The thought of receiving these vehicles is something she had been thinking about for a while since the day she had Encountered those back at Sollan port. The vehicles they called, Tanks, IFV, and APC, gave an interest to the commander. It made her wonder how useful it would be in the assault being right around the corner, she turned her head to look at the princess, staring along by the sheer size of the column.

"Your majesty! I must ask since you have seen these vehicles far longer than you have, what would they do in combat?"

Charlotte politely asked, with Elizabeth coughing twice, and looked at Charlotte with an explanation.

"From my knowledge, both Japan and America used this as a replacement from the use of the horse, if I remember these vehicles are different from civilian ones as they are packed with heavy iron armor and are designed to carry and fight other enemy forces without any problems."

'heavy armor?!' Charlotte let out, astonished by the knowledge that the vehicle was heavier than she expected, she looked at the vehicle beside. Within it was brigadier general yoshida. Charlotte knocks twice at the door, attempting to get the attention of the general yoshida, expecting to be yoshida soon turned to major Suka, coming at the hatch, as Charlotte could notice the headset he was wearing. Suka takes a good look at Charlotte, impressed by her appearance from the last time he gets to see her.