Chapter 19 - Operation thunderbird

December 31, 1773.

Great tutor, Thumifiman empire

It was near noon on that day. High on the mountain overlooking a large city, through the clear glass of the ball, was the finest private home of Her Majesty herself.

Jermisha, the Queen of the Thurm empire, enjoyed her party on top of a small mountain that overlooked the entire capital city of the empire itself. It wasn't her first time; she just hadn't had time to do this in a while. Many would consider this a hobby for her doing it. Many would say some of the best cooks with the most excellent foods in the empire come here to show off their dish.

Some say the Queen can be braggy, but others tend to have their tails between their legs when she isn't; most of the time, she will ignore what they say to her, but there's a dark side depending on how wrong something is on what you do or say can result in her loving to punish her victims.

People were around laughing and talking about the war that was happening. One of them was a young male named Ju'ol, a reporter for writing the reports of anything that happened; he wanted to ask the Queen himself.

The Queen wasn't much for reporters, nor she liked being interrupted, and Ju'ol learned that. He knew he would have to wait patiently. She was at the appetizer bar, and it would be the right moment before she was sitting down by herself.

The door was now open, and it was his chance as Ju'ol walked up to her, and he gets into a deep bow as she looked to her right, seeing him in his presenting stance.

"Your Majesty, it is an honor to meet you, my name is Ju'ol, and I'm glad to be at this beautiful party you have put on this wonderful afternoon," he said as he stood up, seeing her a bit amused. She eyed him for a few seconds before replying, "Well, thank you, but I must ask you are here to see me, isn't that right, reporter?"

He was fiberglassed, 'how did she know?' he thought before he could say something, she continued, "If you're wondering how I can see you have an Ink pen in the side of your pocket, you are carrying a small Beno'col bag that reporters are known to have, and your hair coned back neatly."

It was something that Ju'ol didn't expect. Either she met so many reporters or she is just too damn good; whatever the case, she's the Queen for a good reason, and brilliant, she is already giving him chills as it is.

"That's... right, but I've come here in respect, your Majesty. I know how much you hate reporters, and you never want to be disturbed when your alone," he said and paused before continuing, "I'm asking for your permission if you ok for a 15-minute briefing right here, but all you need to do is say the word, and then I'm off your Majesty."

Besides the few hundred people in the party, Silent between them was the dancing, chatting, and laughing. She stared at him for a solid minute; the Queen was right in front of him, and she could order him out if she wanted to, and right now, it was a changing moment for the rest of his life.

She stood up and walked towards him as he just stood there frozen like a statue and spoke into his ear, "If you're here for respect, then I'm glad you've done your research about how much I hate reporters like you. I like you because it's your lucky day. I have nothing else to do but sit and watch everything around me. I don't mind a chat with you, Mr. Ju'ol."

It was a relief, and he was happy on the inside that he got to have this chance. All that research wasn't for nothing, and he knew she was sensitive about people like him coming up to disturb her peace.

"Thank you, Your Majesty. I'll make sure to keep this quick," he said before they sat down at the table she was sitting at earlier. Both were sitting across from each other and soon started, "ok, your Majesty, right now, I'm going to be asking three questions, and once I start asking, the time may start, but before times up, I might ask a personal question when I have all the three answers from you I'll leave and let you be at peace."