Chapter 33 - Seige of keto

[==========================]

Great Toledo, Kingdom of Gavariva.

January 9, 1774.

With the reports of marines from the 3rd marine division now engaging with the Japanese at the war, information and states were broadcasted through the articles and more with marines planning to do a naval landing invasion off a port some far off. Having to see that his country is soon joining along with Japan, he hopes that the war against the thurmifiman empire would end quicker than he wanted Alfred places his phone back in his pocket as he looks at the vast ocean aa the high gives a perfect view for him and his escorts to watch on. Helicopters that left from there LHD stayed on the ground with pilots dangling around waiting till they head back from their Amphibious carrier, with than staying around with drinks and a meal the people of Gavariva was somewhat generous with them providing a place to rest and meals for the meal who join along with Alfred.

Having that shows that the people around were somewhat kind to the people who seek them, and having to see the roads be different kinds of species shows that discrimination doesn't happen around, having said Alfred takes another glass of orange juice as he looked more on the beautiful beach. Drinking it down, a feeling of refreshment was felt within and having some time to think about himself he wondered if there would be more countries his nation can seek, seeing that the deal for his nation and Gavariva can occur he wished on as he hoped that this nation wouldn't break their faith.

With the permission granted, a crowd from the port could be seen at the distance the show made it a bug report from the people within toledo and looking towards the dock was none other than the Essex Expeditionary Strike Group, as having them a place to recess on, with sailors above looking down at the crowded, he thanked the king and the port master for having the LHD and its destroyer escorts docked on their somewhat small port. He smiles at the sight with him knowing that the world he had come to isn't technologically superior and having a mass crowd of people eye on the ship. Having this short view, a loud creaking-like sound from the palace was heard at their right, and opening the doors, a man wearing a somewhat formal uniform watched towards them as he bowed at Alfred.

"Good morning Mr Alfred" the men greeted bowing towards him.

Glancing toward his right, he soon got up and placed his arm toward him as he expect a handshake

"Ah! Morning sir..."

Seeing his hand, the courier soon shook his hand with both smiling at each other with the messenger turning back to the door, with him guiding his hand, having them follow him. They got the message and after so the messenger soon walked back with both Alfred and his escort following along, as they headed back in. With then entering the palace once more, at the side of their left large windows were placed down were rays of the sun and the view of the dock could glimpse on, the courier noticing the large vessels from the distant turn back to Alfred as he comments by the size of their warship.

"I must tell you one thing Mr Alfred, your nation has large warships even his majesty told me that your country's warships are bigger than anything he had seen within this continent!"

Having to hear that his country's navy had impressed them, a feeling of a considerable alliance would be easily given as long as Gavariva had done commodities for America.

"Thank you... my navy is grateful for your words.."

They both chuckled with the two walking down at the end of the hallway as they soon can see the end with it taking a right turn, a good look at his wist to see that he has some time to ask for the planet they lived in, having that information about the new world is somewhat lacking for the population, with the opportunity to ask about this continent Alfred cleared his mouth with him asking the courier.