Chapter 6 - artesian war (2)

Merdevas continent 2nd Civilization

earlier that day at 5 AM, December 4.

A transparent mana crystal concrete road can be seen in the far mountains, as hangers next to the mountains are sighted, AAA Weapons placed around the hills, and even the forest had some more powerful A.A. Guns.

The sky was dark blue; the sun wasn't rising for less than an hour.

A motorcycle half-track pulls an aircraft, as engineers and military officials were there to see The Fighter.

All the military officials were amazed by the Aircraft because it was much more different than they expected.

It had two engines mounted on its underwing pods, with an elliptical nose that was relatively modern with four 30mm cannons in the nose. It looked like a catfish, but it didn't, and that was its nickname because some say it had the look of one even if it didn't at all. It had fantastic eighteen-point five-degree wing sweep curves on the wings, with the engines mounted in nacelle style. Overall, it was beautiful.

Among the Military Officials, a man with a pilot suit was there. Vans was a man in his mid-20s, and he is excited to fly the new Fighter.

"Please, Vans please be careful if you find any problems and report them after you return," The engineer said, nervous for the test pilot.

"Don't worry, I'll have to see if there are any problems with it," Vans replied.

The officials and engineers prepare for testing; Vans then hop into the Fighter and close the Canopy.

He looked over to his Higher Ups and the Engineers as he gives a thumbs up to the military officials and engineers.

The officials then nodded their heads to make him proceed.

Vans then looked to the clear Taxiways; as he begins to pull the Yoke, the thrust from the propulsion starts to hit him as the speed from the jet fighter begins to kick in. The acceleration was suitable for such a plane like this.

The jet fighters begin to fly above as military officials and engineering begin to watch him fly off. Everyone on the ground was amazed. As he flys overhead, the sun starts to rise, the perfect moment for them to see it. He creates a high G turn and does a down to test its speed handling; his doing with this new jet fighter would go on for about fifteen minutes before he looks at his watch and turns back to the camouflage airfield.

Vans was very impressed, as he sees the Jetfighter being fast and reliable. He returns after nearly half an hour in the air. He then begins to descend, deploying his Landing Gear; he slows down the Fighter as he touches the ground. Everyone went to him; he then opens the Canopy as he got off the plane.

"So how was it?" The engineer asks.

"It's steady I can tell you that"

"Well, any problems?"

"No, as of now I didn't get any Problems," vans replied.

The engineer was satisfied that the Jetfighter didn't have any problems; this made him relieved.

And not only that, Military officers there were very impressed, as one spoke among them.

"I can tell you that, this can assist us against the dievans," the officer said.

"I can agree, as long it works then we will use it," the other officer replied.

They then watch as the sun begins to rise faster than expected.

"Alright have this Fighter head back in the hanger before those dievans spies on again," the officer said.

"Major. I must ask, why can't we send an Interceptor to fight the Dievans reconnaissance planes, since they're entering our Airspace?" Vans asks.