Chapter 15 - War Arises

Sea of alervon. 2km away from Port of alervon.

December 25th, 1773.

It was early in the morning. As the salty water hit the bow of a battleship, 5 Pre-Dreadnoughts, and older pre-dreadnoughts ships lined up as the clock soon hit 11. The admiral and the young diplomat were outside of the vessel’s bridge as the Celia was with a cup of tea drinking.

“Is the messenger gonna take his time?”

The admiral asks as he looks at the horizon.

“I don’t know why, Admiral,” he said. 

The Response from Celia was relatively Unsurprising, as the admiral saw her as a Spoiled child. Nothing happened within the ship’s deck, as the admiral was tired from standing as he took a seat from the tea table.

The clock hits 11:30, as the messenger tells Celia the news.

“Ms. Angles, we have a word from Ambassador Tenjo.”

Celia patiently waited for the moment as she picked up the magic phone. She was smiling uncontrollably as she then spoke with a cheerful voice.

“Yes?”

The man behind the phone was scared from the voice, as he was behind an alleyway, with a phone in hand, the crowd was loud as he then told the report.

“Ambassador Tenjo, unfortunately, refused the offer as his response.”

Celia was smiling like a 15-year girl seeing his favorite boy band, as she then changed her voice to a Professional agent. She then placed her phone at her ear and told him the following procedure.

 “The bombardment will begin soon; begin your objective, be an effect.”

“Yes, mam”

Admiral, hearing all of this, then turned around to Celia as he then yelled at her.

“What the hell do you mean? The Bombing will begin soon. It’s supposed to be after the Queen’s Killers killed Queen Savannah!”

“Listen, admiral, I’m fucking pissed that wimpy boy made me look ridiculous there, I Angeles Celia a professional Diplomat, and the member of the house of queens I get special permission to do this, AND Queen Jemisha herself told me! I can command as well, so you better do it!”

The admiral didn’t have a choice as he then looked at the officer next to him.

“Tell everyone to begin bombarded.”

The officer concedes as he then grabs the magic phone, as he then reported his words.

At the front, the flagship then begins to rotate its turret. Turret one, two, three, four, five, then turned to starboard as ships with smaller armaments did the same.

“We are now waiting for the command.”

The admiral then sighs loudly as he then tells the signals.

Fire

After ten ships begin to open fire as its massive naval guns fire, an enormous shell begins to fly off toward the capital as 2km away.

***********************

Sollan. The Kingdom of alervon.

December 25th, 1773.

The horrors are right in front of his eyes as Tenjo is stunned by what he just saw. The Queen closes her eyes as she feels to the guard as a royal guard then chases the man with the musket pistol, the Screams from the Princess were loud as she ran towards her mother.