Chapter 32 - Savannah's plans

Sollan, the kingdom of alervon.

January 8, 1774

Birds flew above the cloudy sky with the residents walking around with some helping the workers, rebuilding this city, the refuge park where many had to rest upon during the surprise attack, was less crowded than before, many of the tents were reduced after the offensive was granted to the Thurmifiman empire. numerous of the battalions that were stationed at alervon were lowered down with many on the artesian empire.

Sollan immediately after was turning back as it once was, with the aid of American and Japanese workers, many of the once wooden buildings were now made of glass and concrete with many of the Japanese working on the capital with it beginning to take shape once more. With the main forces out to fight against the thurms, the port and the sollan itself remain empty and have no proper military since before, with the japanese 2nd Anti-Aircraft Artillery Battalion, and the 3rd division, 4th marine infantry division, remaining with sollan as guardians the only thing that government had to deal with is it outdated military.

Having the alveron 3rd royal guard engaging alongside the 3rd mechanized infantry regiment at the northern region, the battle against the thurms is now in their favour, the population within sollan delighted to see that the war was on their side, despite it, the government and its military was somewhat weak; having to fix its existing division and combine older division to there newer ones, their forces remained still weak with many of the regiments and brigades still armed with there outdated muskets given by there old weapons exporters years back, but even with japanese and American generous to give their new weapons, America only gives 800 outdated World war 2 era weapons, as this wasn't enough to fill the remaining soldiers, sure that the alervon be said out with dated weapons, people within alervon saw there power fo there people with the summaries from the 1st royal regiment, that was sent never reported about soldiers within it being killed in action, a massive boost of morale in this weaken country and listening to this gave a warm heart to the Savannah.

Remembering their newer weapons wouldn't be attained till later on, within a cabinet room, Queen Savannah and her royal officials, all sat down at the long table with many sitting alongside each other with the savannah, down with the queen sitting in a wheelchair as her condition wasn't eligible for her to stand up properly, joining alongside them, were two military officers join along and some from the military, like the generals who were stationed back at officials, with generals seeing the japanese and americans for the second time, they looked on them with appreciation with them seeing that it was them who made there military possible like them.

The cabinet was quiet, with many dawdling around the room, as they patiently waited for the meeting to begin as Savannah looked on a dark brown folder given From her generals with the generals looking quite anxious;n front cover had no text within it, savannah continued to flip each paper skimming through, and what made her quite surprising was how perfect was text and writing were, having to see it being the mechanical typewriter given from the japanese as a technology sample, she was very impressed by how it was written with the mechanical text writing out the suggestion, and she sees that trading was very important to the japanese as if to make their country strong was to give what they asked without any question. with their majesty discerning what suggestion was given within the small folder. As Savannah hits on the last page of the 10 pages, it was shown that it was a proposal for a modern military program with the shifts to have the alervon military, air and navy to have a military similar to the japanese and americans, having few more pages were seen with the shifts of an overhaul of alervon military strategy and having to get good learn from the japanese 2 months earlier.

Sounded impossible at first, savannah glimpsing this thought it would be quite out of their capacity to have a military similar to their new allies. Rather than having a military-like the Americans, savannah hoped to see a military that is capable as the Americans and Japanese, having that would be very beneficial to have. But even that, Savannah knew that it wasn't something they could grasp upon having to see the main issue. She looked back at her general with a grim look.