[REWRITE] Chapter 2.2 - House of cards

The arrival of Japanese and American officials in the region of the Kingdom of Alervon sparked new waves of conversation beyond the region; word of this undiscovered country spread quickly since it was unanticipated.

It would be intriguing to lead the new knowledge nations beyond the fourth and use the Kingdom of Alervon as a stepping stone for other nations. It wouldn't take long for something to arrive and completely destroy it.

The white walls of the castle, the green grass that covers its surroundings, and its encircling walls, which shield it from the great beyond, could all be seen from a distance. Malinna Rockwell, secretary of international relations, took a glance around the castle before turning to face her staff. She was uncomfortable the entire trip because she didn't know these folks personally, but she was also excited. She never once described herself as apprehensive during her tenure as the nation's ambassador.

"My God," she muttered, "this has to be the first time for me ever having to get this sensation of dismay towards these people, just wishing it isn't something I should be worried about even more."

Malina had made the rest aboard her waggon somewhat agree to her sensation, as this was also the first time that their country would get something like this.

"Well, this isn't something we should worry about; the only thing we should be concerned about is their prerequisite. They say that their simple people can be the most astute ones."

"Agreed," one replied, "we should be more vigilant about their concentration, as we couldn't just force them to leave just yet."

Minister Malinna and the rest aboard the waggon agreed to have a more welcoming but cautious diplomacy towards these envoys from the unknown nation in the far west. Although this would be a rocky road towards greater opportunity for these people, it does raise the question of whether the dreams she has carried will ever become reality. It would be something of a nightmare to make it transpire, and not even Alervon's allies could do anything to protect this country as a whole.

But placing that aside, it would be great to see the true existence of these envoys. Beyond, she gazed over the inner waggons' curtains at the sight of the walls of the white castle.The Palacee Guards and Royal Guards present over the convoy were seen outside, rifles saluting over them, the flag waving above the afternoon sky, the pride-filled malignant heart, and the focus for the mission at hand. The opportunity that would be bestowed as the side doors were grandly opened by the butls at hand, giving an entrance as the malinna went first, looking over to her right to see i.

The white castle was as white as her skin and as clear as the blue sky. A beautiful building, and she got down from the waggon with her subordinates following suit, and the rest of the convoyfollowedg many of the officials conveying from the waggon. As everyone got down, Malina and her officials went first, with maidens from the palace lining up quickly; they bowed down as she and her subordinates passed through towards the front door.

At the last opening, these two large gateways with Malina glazes creaked open from the opening, revealing two individual men wearing entirely different garments, and the slick design made even the fewer males who wore their formal attire look more like princes than kings. Standing tall, they waited for her arrival. The pins on their collars show the flags that they represent, and yet even the smallest details she could notice right away.

The flag of red, white, and blue stripes was presented by a man wearing a blue tie. Begin by patterning it all out, and then you'll have blonde hair. Never had she seen a man like him, and even the fewer men within Alervon couldn't compete with the allure of the representative she was looking at, as the rest, like Malina, quickly took notice of the men they had previously looked at. He was dressed in the same clothes as the man next to him. Despite wearing a red tie and having the appearance of an old man, she appears to be younger than the staff with whom she works in parliament.