Chapter 39 - The 3rd Marine divison

[======================]

US embassy, halueve Carlen, Kingdom of granola.

January 13, 1774.

A look from the clear glass window, the hot coffee served in front of Emmett, looks down to the port itself as he rethinks of the early two days he had to see and talk of the people they call americans and japanese, drinking down he quickly after places his half drank the cup to look around to see how clean the building and passive the building appearance looked within the halueve Carlen. The floor was given ceramic tiles and the tables felt more plastic than wooden or metal, and the coffee was amazing to sip, he was very impressed! He thoughted and having the experience like this be bestowed, he smiles as he never expected something like this.

Sipping his remaining coffee, he quickly after getting up from the table, and turning his direction towards the large window walks by meeting a few elven nobles and greeting them back he looks below to see the granola business being larger than before to see roads being built and people had walked around with a delighted smile Emmett didn't expect for granola to develop that rapidly. After gazing within the window Emmett immediately walked back to his table, being informed that there would be few people who would visit him, he lay back on his chair. Relaxing he could, he expects that today would be far busy from yesterday and have him wanting to go furthermore to make a proper alliance with the americans, Emmett expects that progress would be slow and him knowing about the potential war within the dievians, he hopes it wouldn't be too long.

These thoughts of his country in a dark war hit the young diplomat hard, visions of his people being decapitated and all rolled up as firing squads open fire at any civilizations. Screams from the women could be heard many being dragged and some being bashed by the infantrymen rifle stock bruce and weak, he couldn't hear what the women were mumbled but her words weren't heeded as shortly after, the soldier pointed his rifle towards her head and him pulling the trigger a bullet flies out from the barrel causing the wounded women to explode in front of eyes, horrifying him as he immediately opens his eyelids to see him being at the embassy.

Having his heartfelt it's rapid beating, Emmett quickly relaxes himself to realize that what he had was just a dream, and even he saw it as a nightmare, Emmett relaxes quickly after, and like having to see it being the same nightmare he had several times, clenching on to his face the stress of having to remember it was a pain for him, the overthinking that the dievians would invade any moment. This made Emmett wish to see the current leader of the United States.

His thick consideration was immediately overheard as opening his eyelids he glanced towards the pillar at the centre to see a large Flat LED screen playing with sounds and seeing the head of "US strikes!" With camera footage showing woodland painted humvees disembarking out from the Air-cushioned landing craft. The news reporter explains many things clearly, he was surprised by the quality of the sounds and even not even his country TVs would be par to this modern technology.

"Amazing…" he mumbled surprisingly as having to never expect this type of technical power from America, he continues watching through the LED TV, further deeply watching the news report from this called "fox news" watching closely at the camera footage, it was his first time seeing a full equipped marine, and a good peek his eyes widen, and surprising look to see watch upon soldiers too modern that not many things they would be adding to their infantrymen, the soldier's helmet looked big set modern, their body protection and their weapons, the realization hits him.

 To see some soldiers within granola being armed with guns he didn't recognize before. With the news report broadcasting of the aftermath at the port, Emmett's heart sank by the sight he saw, and a good stare could see this destruction that the americans had executed the many soldiers who surrendered to the marines were t the further back at the broadcast with some wearing officer hats, sitting down in mass with marines watching them with them at the back being quiet.