Chapter 13 - Tensions

**************************

Port of Granola dynasty port.

December 18, 1773.

As America came to the granola, the agreement of joining the new organization would make the port soon meet the American 6th fleet, as they were currently heading towards the port of granola.

The port was a bit far, as it took some time for a mason to head there from the Kingdoms central for mason. He wasn't joined by his bodyguards and ordered to go about since he felt he wouldn't need any security.

He walked along the roads, people around the streets greeted their new allies, rumors spread around town about people who allied with the people who came out of a helicopter.

It was a bit embarrassing for him to be the head of news around the capital, but he didn't bother as he was alright with it.

He could hear the ocean hitting the stones as seagulls were constantly squawking at the port as he walked. Mason then headed to the dock. As he got there, he could see the ocean itself and the port.

On the right, the port was enormous; on the right, he could see ship production, and on the left was a standard port where fishing trading happens.

Mason then walked to his right, as he then headed towards the port's Factories as he could see many wooden and iron-like ships in construction.

Wooden ships seem to be built by hand, and many elves were cutting many trees from a nearby forest.

The wooden ships were in an odd design as the vessel's design is not something Mason knows from his knowledge.

The design on the wooden ships is quite similar to something he could find in fantasy games.

But as he looked further from the rows of wooden ships, a single ship stood out of them. There was a shipping sense to constructed from metal.

As Mason got near, he looked closer at the ship and could make out the boat had hammered rivets then welted steel.

"I'm surprised that you are using a hammer to build these vessels of yours."

Mason said.

"Well, it's better than anything we have."

The worker replied.

"Well, is this ship actually made out of metal?"

"Well, indeed sir many of our people see that Iron or metal is a stronger material than wood, and building these ships would make our naval, or trading more efficient than wooden vessels since the iron ship can carry more supplies."

The worker explained.

Mason sees his explanation, but he wondered about the size of the ship, as the iron ship was the size of a steamship.

"Unfortunately, although iron ships have it best the iron ship has its problems."

"And what're the problems?"

Mason asked.

"Well, before the aetesian empire was defeated, we had iron ships encounter their imperial class, and during this Ironship that was made from us couldn't with stand with their magic cannon, and magic rifles. Many of the elves here rather use the old wooden vessel the iron ship."

As the elven worker said that, Mason then went near to the ship. As he looked closely, he went and made a quick bang as the rang loudly.

"This iron ship has no belt armor."