"What happened?? " He asked in confusion.

"What happened to you?? Areyyy we are best friends. Did you forget that?? Now don't tell me that you forget about that we always cut the cake together " I said giving Sid a pointed look and his frown deepened.

"Wha-

Before he could say anything I pulled his hand and gave him another look that he thankfully understood and followed my move.

Taking the knife I held it in both our hands then made him cut the cake as I pulled my hand back just before the knife touched it.

Sid's head snapped at me seeing my action. "Mon-

And before he could say anything I stuffed his mouth with the cake. I didn't cared to look around to check if anyone had observed what had I just done.

" Party is on guys. C'mon" I said making everyone hoot in excitement and walked up to Koel ,who was throwing daggers at me with her eyes. I snatched the glass of cold drink from her and started twirling.

Before anyone could make out what the actual hell I was trying to freeze here, I spilled the drink on myself, making it seem like an accident and cried for getting my clothes ruined. "Oh god, I need to get it cleaned. Please excuse me guys. " Saying that I literally ran from there without caring if anyone had saw all of my drama.

Well, I don't care if it makes sense or not, but I can't celebrate this day forgetting my loss. But also not that cruel to spoil others' mood. So I it was the most accurate way I could have done this.

I entered inside Koel's room shutting the door without locking it and went straight into the bathroom. I pulled my shirt off my shoulders and held it in the basin to wash the cold drink stain.

Just then I heard a gasp and turned to see Karan standing there with wide eyes and turned away the Instant our eyes met.

"The fuck?? " I shouted turning my face opposite of him. "What the hell are you doing here, again?? "

"And why the fuck don't you tell me the reason today, that why you don't lock the bloody door before getting out of your clothes. " He snapped.

"And why the fuck, don't you tell me the reason that you don't knock the door before barging in anyone's room?? This time it's not your room, and not your bloody house either." I shouted.

"Still you should have locked the door. It could have been anyone instead of me." He said in his cold voice and I heard him walking out of the bathroom not before slamming the door shut.

I stomped my feet on the floor for several times when a voice of laughing reached my ears.

Oh No.

Sid!!

"What's their to laugh." I heard Karan asking in a rough voice.

"Your face" He manages to say it through his cackling.

"And I think you don't like your pretty face. Siddharth?? " He said warning.

I heard Sid's giggles fading.

"But seriously. It's funny that you don't know your wife at all. " He scoffed.

"What are you implying. "

The heck, shut up Sid. I wished for an instant telepathy between Sid and Me but,my fate was not that friendly with me.

" Everyone knows Monami is claustrophobic. " A hint of seriousness in Sid's voice and I sighed at the revelation.

A silent prevailed out there.

I was done with the shirt by now and put it on before walking into the room. But Karan was already gone.