Chapter 125

When the old man saw Qi Chu again, looking at the husky with fluffy and soft fur and wagging tail, he was in a daze for a moment.

Even a natural wild wolf like Anol has become thinner after one winter, and they are already short of food, so they naturally can't eat enough, but Qi Chu is obviously not like this, and he has even been raised better.

"It smells so good." Qi Chu wagged his tail and smelled the smell of food coming from the old man's hut. Since he became a husky, he hadn't eaten human food. When he smelled this smell again, he really missed it.

Counting it, less than a year has passed, but he feels that being a human being is something that happened in his previous life.

"Did you smell the fragrance?" Qi Chu turned to look at Huo Bei: "This is very delicious."

Huo Bei hadn't eaten, but he still responded.

"It's a pity about my paws~" Qi Chu looked at his paws and sighed deeply. It's a pity that the culinary skills he practiced in college are completely useless. The temperature in Siberia is not high all year round, so it is difficult to eat anything, not to mention what he can expect from these four dog paws. Digging holes is already a natural skill.

After the old man found Qi Chu, he yelled as usual. Qi Chu raised his head to look at the old man in a reaction, and ran towards the old man happily. While running, Qi Chu looked back at Huo Bei who was not far from him. Yuxi Reader

After all, Huo Bei is a wild Siberian wolf, and he is still very wary of humans. It doesn't get too close to the old man, but just watches Qi Chu circle around the old man.

"Come on, I haven't seen you this winter, so you don't know how to go home?" Although the old man was reproachful, he couldn't hide his joyful tone, with a smile in his eyes, he stretched out his hand to rub Qichu's dog's head, stroked his fluffy fur, and felt relieved. It seemed that this Siberian wolf took good care of his dog.

Qi Chu sniffed the old man and rubbed against him vigorously. This gesture has nothing to do with people anymore.

The old man couldn't help laughing, rubbed Qi Chu's neck vigorously, then got up and said, "I brought you something to eat, come and eat."

In fact, what the old man prepared for Qi Chu was no different from that of the huskies, but Qi Chu felt that the taste was good. The old man watched Qi Chu paw the food with his paws, and then gnawed on it. On a whim, he took the barbecue in his hand and shook it twice at Qi Chu.

The old man tentatively threw some meat mixed with the bones to Qi Chu. Qi Chu sniffed the scent and began to eat happily.

"Do you like cooked food?" The old man was a little surprised: "The taste has changed."

Qi Chu licked his paws and combed his fur. He didn't eat much meat, and kept drooling over the remaining meat and bones, but after thinking about it, he still took the meat and bones in his mouth and gave Huo Bei a taste. This Siberian wolf had never tasted such delicious food.

Huo Bei was wandering around the small house, and when he saw Qi Chu coming out, he immediately went up to meet him. He lowered his head and rubbed against Qi Chu affectionately. Seeing the bone in his mouth, he was a little curious, but he had no sense of grabbing food.

Qi Chu put the food in his mouth on the ground, urged Huo Bei to taste it, and said, "Taste it quickly, this is delicious."

Huo Bei looked at the food on the ground with some hesitation, and wanted to refuse. Wolves are vigilant by nature. They usually don't eat food that is not sure.

"Is it delicious?" Qi Chu asked happily.

"Delicious." Huo Bei wasn't used to the taste, but it didn't prevent Qi Chu from getting the answer he wanted, and said, "It's delicious."

Before they left the old man's cabin, the old man put a small cloth bag on Qi Chu's back as always, filled it with the dog's favorite food, and then sent them out, and Huo Bei also put the wild deer at the old man's door. Two of the wild deer's limbs were bitten off, but it was still alive and the meat was fresh.

"Tsk, I ran away now." Anol, who was coming back from pulling the sled, looked at Huo Bei and Qi Chu who had left, and then looked at his own big sled, shook his head, and said unwillingly, "It's biased."

As soon as the words fell, I heard the sound of the old man yelling for them to come and eat, and the group of huskies immediately ran over happily. Anol said no, but he followed with a very honest body, buried his head in his big iron basin, and ate very happily.

Its big iron basin is almost flat, because it is usually smashed on the head.

The wolf eats meat at a very fast speed. It quickly finished eating the contents of its own basin and went to grab the husky's meat. Not surprisingly, a big iron basin flew over. After Anol avoided the first wave of attacks with quick eyes and claws, he was directly knocked off his head by the second iron basin.

"He's grabbing food again, right?" The old man grabbed Anol's ear and pulled it away, so that the husky could eat with peace of mind.

The snowfields in Siberia gradually returned to calm, and there were more and more traces of prey on the ground. Qi Chu would spend more than an hour a day by the lake to see if there was any place around where he could dig an ice pit to catch fish.

Huskies are very playful, and if you give him a branch, he can play happily for a long time.

When Huo Bei patrols the territory, he always likes to bring Qi Chu by his side. A wolf and a dog follow him like a shadow, and he has no intention of separating, let alone Huo Bei's own wolves, even the snow leopard who occasionally breaks in here is used to it.

The snow leopard is furry and its tail is too long, which occasionally gets in the way. It walks through the bushes with its tail in its mouth.

The snowy owl landed on the branch above his head, making noises from time to time. Qi Chu still remembered that last year, he was pecked by the snowy owl several times, and finally plucked his hair to get revenge. I don't know if this year is just the one from last year, but it is obvious that this one loves to peck him too.

Qi Chu shook off the snow on his body, and after playing for a while, he followed Huo Bei who was walking in front in two or three steps. Seeing that he was playing with the snow, Huo Bei didn't bother him, and let him roll around, but slowed down his pace. While patrolling the territory, he waited for Qi Chu to follow.

"There are still two months until the estrus period." Huo Bei stretched out his tongue and licked his fangs, then licked Qi Chu lightly, and said, "Are you ready?"

"Preparing for what?" Qi Chu buried his head in the snowdrift just now, and now his head was covered with snowflakes, he tilted his head, trying to pretend to be stupid.

"Do something that should be done." Huo Bei's eyes were slightly gentle, he rubbed against Qi Chu lightly and said: "You haven't done what you promised me."

"What... what if we still can't do it this year?" Qi Chu rolled his eyes guiltily.

"Then next year, the year after... Many years, let's take our time, I'm not in a hurry." Huo Bei's voice was a little low, but for some reason, Qi Chu heard a hint of a smile in his tone.

In the back, Galle and Herro fought daily, Sawyer and Garno followed to patrol the territory, and Gera was innocently injured again during the persuasion. Iman was always guarding not far from the cabin, but when he saw Anol, he was a little puzzled.

After working as a sled dog for more than a month, Arnold strolled back to his pack of wolves with food in his mouth. This was the result of his hard work for a month, and it was the heartbreaking history of the leader of the wolf pack working to feed the entire wolf pack.