Chapter 103

With the lake as the center, divide the territory into three parts, then Huo Bei has occupied two-thirds, and the remaining one-third is Arnold's territory.

"The territory you are in, if I remember correctly, there should be more lynxes and snow leopards." Huo Bei said, which is why it didn't take this territory under its claws. Arnold on the opposite side stretched out his tongue and licked his fangs, and responded: "That's right, but we don't interact with each other. They don't provoke us, and we won't provoke them. And recently, a brown bear came."

Huo Bei glanced at Anol, seeing that it had already made up its mind to be here, so it would not stop it.

"Up to you." Huo Bei wasn't very interested in anything other than Qi Chu and his own pack of wolves.

What's more, the family still lacks a wolf that is recuperating in the log cabin.

Arnold can be regarded as a wolf they are familiar with, but even if they know each other, the nature of wolves is to maintain a certain degree of vigilance against wolves outside the group. Even if they have been together for so long before, whether it is Huobei or Galle, they are still very defensive towards Arnold.

The Huskies should be the ones who don't care the most. The term "let go" is not a joke. As a Husky, Qi Chu is not so wary of Anol, but Anol is somewhat wary of Qi Chu.

After all, Arnold hasn't forgotten about being touched before.

"Don't hold grudges like this, let go when it's time to let go." Qi Chu stood up and spoke without pain in his back. As the instigator, he was very friendly, so friendly that Arnold felt that there might be another huge pit waiting for it.

"Just say what you want... what do you want?" Anol sighed deeply, his tail drooping.

"I didn't want to do anything, you are treating a gentleman with the heart of a little wolf." Qi Chu shook his big tail, no matter what he looked like, he didn't seem to be doing nothing, and Anol tilted his head. Although he couldn't understand the words, it was not difficult to guess that he was scolding wolves.

"Why are you still scolding wolves?" Anol clicked his tongue twice: "I didn't even say that you are a dog or a wolf."

In the past, Qi Chu must have rushed forward to stop Anol from saying this, but now he is not afraid at all, and allows Anol to speak. This appearance makes Anol a little confused.

"As for us, there are two packs of wolves, domestic wolves and wild wolves." Qi Chu wagged his tail, unable to hide his complacency. He had found out from the old man that Huo Bei had already believed his words, which meant that there were no other huskies here, and his lies would not be exposed. Even if there was Anol who knew the truth, he would not be able to produce any evidence to prove that he was not a wolf.

After all... all of my own kind admit that they are domestic wolves, and domestic wolves are also wolves.

Qi Chu moved closer to Anol, her furry ears trembling slightly.

Arnold just glanced at Huo Bei and then at Qi Chu, and knew that Huo Bei probably believed this ridiculous explanation again.

For every sophistry of Qi Chu, Huo Bei, as always, believed in it.

"I can see clearly." Anol shook his head and said hoarsely: "You did it on purpose."

"Huh?" Qi Chu tilted his head.

"I said it, not you!" Arnold said.

Arnold was here as a visit, and he came to recognize a familiar face, and then left after walking around, leaving behind a group of Siberian wolves who wanted to fight but failed.